AN HOUR AGO Are you feelin' the FOMO when you're super busy—we wanna know: http://t.co/UQrYD4QkDD

2 HOURS AGO #PhotoMathApp —homework helper, or cheating device? http://t.co/pUKISaXdYG

3 HOURS AGO 10 last minute costumes straight from your closet: http://t.co/PUCimvKw1G

COMMENTS

Skincare: Style tips for sleeveless living

Class is over and the sun is out, which means tanks, bikinis and halter tops are probably first up to bat in your current wardrobe lineup...

if you are in 7th grade join my club the 2018 fashion and bueaty club teel you friends deatails are in the discription box to find out more

by seliskey on 7/12/2012 10:17:33 AM

i have blond pit hair so it's basically invisible!!!
okay, is it bad if you shave your arms? i've been shaving them for a while now.

by loppyears12 on 7/9/2012 10:27:42 PM

hunger
hunge
hung
hun
hu
h
If you love the hunger games (books or movie) then join my club, hunger games trilogy lovers! we talk everything hunger games! positions still open!!!!

by loppyears12 on 7/9/2012 10:26:11 PM

Heh, I just realized how lucky I am: no armpit hair and no boobs to speak of. Unfortunately, I inherited my dad's BO. Sigh.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 10:08:41 PM

Here's the makeup I have:
Eyeshadow
Clear and brown mascara
Powder
Blush
Concealer
Lip gloss
How should I do my makeup?

by kittykove2 on 7/8/2012 1:48:43 PM

I use 24hr deoderant, i put it on at night and it really does last the whole next day. and smells great if you get a good one!

by j4zm09 on 7/8/2012 1:21:26 AM

Hey guys by now you have probaly heard this enough and r about to scroll right pass this but before you do i have made a club called popularity 101 and i can take u from the bottom of the social ladder all the way to the top and help u with mean rude girls also with a bizillion different other stuff lol so if ur interested join and if ur not still join cuz u never know! Thanks so much for reading this and pls join
Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 12:35:21 AM

I get bad zits on my upper arms and I pick at them, is there a way to get rid of the dark marks that stay after? I'm gonna try the body scrub, it looks like a good idea.

by starkuri on 7/7/2012 7:40:16 PM

Hey guys if u ever need advice about anything just comment
on my profile!!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/7/2012 7:30:28 PM

OMG i needed this so much!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/7/2012 5:40:09 PM