4 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

7 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

8 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

COMMENTS

Skincare: Style tips for sleeveless living

Class is over and the sun is out, which means tanks, bikinis and halter tops are probably first up to bat in your current wardrobe lineup...

I came here with hope, but alas, the information is far too shallow. So, does anyone know how to hide cutting scars in summer?

by Invader Vazzimi on 3/7/2013 9:50:48 PM

MOD MOD MOD ! ! ! !
In the summer, I always wear deodorant but my pits still sweat and get wet - a lot. I use Dove deodorant, but I still have small wet circles on my shirts by my pits - really embarrassing!! Any other brand of deo I could use that really helps and cuts down on all the wetness? Thanks

Try Degree Clinical Strength Deodorant, it totally works!

mailyse f.

by Ralinia on 3/4/2013 2:31:53 PM

Hey, where can I get a body scrub and how much would it cost? Also, does it help servere breakouts acorss the back or would I have to get something else?

Hey! Check your local pharmacy for a body scrub, should be $3-5. If you're concerned about your back, consult a dermatologist to get advice on the best skin care for you. Good luck!

Helen S.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/22/2012 12:45:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have dry skin and ezcema. Do you have any recommendations on any lotions or anything that i can use to clear it up?

Hey hun, some tips I can give you for try skin is to watch out for products that have alcohol in it such as astringents and toners as this will further try out your skin. Also, moisturize daily in the morning and when you get out of the shower. Check this out for more help to find the moisturizer/face wash that’s perfect for your skin

Jenn S.

by Kiandra01 on 11/23/2012 10:27:42 AM

Where can you find that body scrub? I need it.

by wesdelwarrior on 10/31/2012 9:48:32 PM

I have a question, My mom says that you don't have to shave your arms, But I want to shave them, Should I or should I not? Btw, I have a bunch of ugly scars and scabs, The scars are from my habit of picking scabs, Is there a way to get rid of them?? School starts in like 13 days. Thanks!

Hey girl! Shaving your arms totally isn't necessary- trust me, no one notices your arm hair but you.  Plus, when the hair starts to grow back, it's going to look and feel weird- think of how prickley your legs get! You can try a scar cream (like Merderma) or rubbing vitamin E on your scars, but that will only fade them and not make them go away completely.  Time to break the habit of picking scabs! xoxo

Kate G.

by Rusher43245 on 8/21/2012 1:19:24 PM

Ok, so my skin is like a caramel color and thats my natrual color( but just a tad darker than caramel) . i dont tan at all. and i love my color, but wanted to know if there is any body wash or facial cleanser to make my color " glow" ? and to keep it clear without all those fancy expensive products? thanks Smile

Hey girl!  You don't need fancy products to keep your skin clear- any drugstore cleanser can help.  Just be aware that if you have sensitive skin, you'll have to work harder to find something.  Some lotions give you a natural "glow" from a teensy bit of fake tanner, but if that isn't your thing, you'll have to have healthy glowing skin the old fashioned way: eating right and staying hydrated.  A good diet will brighten up your skin and getting all the nutrient you need will give you a healthy look.  Good luck!

Kate G.

by kk.angelle on 7/23/2012 1:44:40 PM

Mod mod mod Smile
i have these really weird little hair "dots" on my nose; not inside but on it. its on either side and i think they're hair, but if it is, it's too short to pull out with tweezers. what are they and is there any way to get rid of them?

Hey chicky, those are most likely blackheads, or pores clogged with oil. Don't worry about 'em because everyone has them. It's just that they're so small that ya can't see 'em unless you get really close to someone. Betcha no one but you has ever even noticed yours - you've only seen them because you're dissecting your reflection in the mirror. Unfortunately, they're pretty hard to get rid of. The best thing you can do is use a heavy-duty face cleaner on a regular basis. The exfoliant salicylic acid is supposed to help, so look for something with that in it.
Carrie R.

by ekatia217 on 7/18/2012 1:39:16 PM

mod
if i only put benzoyl peroxide on a cotton ball after washing my face, and wipe it on my skin, will it work like the benzoyl peroxide wash recomended under tip#1?????????? just wondering. thanx!

Hey girl!

Plain ol' benzoyl peroxide might be too strong for your face. Ask a parent or dermatologist/doctor for advice...they can often prescribe a great face wash with benzoyl peroxide in it.

Catherine C.

by krisskatt on 7/13/2012 3:30:30 AM

ugh my mom buys really bad razors and i have to buy my own for camp Frown i getting the one they show here

by loppyears12 on 7/12/2012 2:01:29 PM

if you are in 7th grade join my club the 2018 fashion and bueaty club teel you friends deatails are in the discription box to find out more

by seliskey on 7/12/2012 10:17:33 AM

i have blond pit hair so it's basically invisible!!!
okay, is it bad if you shave your arms? i've been shaving them for a while now.

by loppyears12 on 7/9/2012 10:27:42 PM

hunger
hunge
hung
hun
hu
h
If you love the hunger games (books or movie) then join my club, hunger games trilogy lovers! we talk everything hunger games! positions still open!!!!

by loppyears12 on 7/9/2012 10:26:11 PM

Heh, I just realized how lucky I am: no armpit hair and no boobs to speak of. Unfortunately, I inherited my dad's BO. Sigh.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/8/2012 10:08:41 PM

Here's the makeup I have:
Eyeshadow
Clear and brown mascara
Powder
Blush
Concealer
Lip gloss
How should I do my makeup?

by kittykove2 on 7/8/2012 1:48:43 PM

I use 24hr deoderant, i put it on at night and it really does last the whole next day. and smells great if you get a good one!

by j4zm09 on 7/8/2012 1:21:26 AM

Hey guys by now you have probaly heard this enough and r about to scroll right pass this but before you do i have made a club called popularity 101 and i can take u from the bottom of the social ladder all the way to the top and help u with mean rude girls also with a bizillion different other stuff lol so if ur interested join and if ur not still join cuz u never know! Thanks so much for reading this and pls join
Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 12:35:21 AM

I get bad zits on my upper arms and I pick at them, is there a way to get rid of the dark marks that stay after? I'm gonna try the body scrub, it looks like a good idea.

by starkuri on 7/7/2012 7:40:16 PM

Hey guys if u ever need advice about anything just comment
on my profile!!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/7/2012 7:30:28 PM

OMG i needed this so much!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/7/2012 5:40:09 PM

Ooh, I def. need to invest in some exfoliating body wash ASAP.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/7/2012 5:35:15 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/7/2012 4:03:26 PM

gunna try these ASAP!!! ;)

by cutiepie14231 on 7/7/2012 3:51:13 PM

Hey superlily99, yeah head to hair stores or the hair sections in places like Target, Wal Mart, CVS, Rite-Aid for some good products. Look for ones that save "anti-frizz" or "de-tangle" on the labels. It may take some experimenting, to find which products work best for you. Ask some of your girlsfriends for advice on which brands to use. Hope this helps! Xx

Mod Mod Mod Ok so I have curly/wavy hair and it looks really when I straighten it , when I do it gets tangled and I have to brush it constantly. Also when its summer the makes wave back up again. Is there hair product that can help my be more manageable and silkier. Thank You. Lynae P.

by superlily99 on 7/7/2012 3:14:22 PM

Hey allyouneedislove, it's important that you purchase only what you really need or items that you can get a lot of use out of. For example it would be better to spend your money on two pairs of jeans you can pair with a lot of tops than to purchase a dress you'll only wear on special occasions. Head to the sales rack too girl, they always have cute stuff. Avoid heading into the expensive stores and shop at the ones in your price range. Sometimes shopping online will get you deals you can't get in stores. You can also search online for coupons. Hope this helps! Xx

MOD MOD MOD!
Sunday I am going shopping and I am on a really restricted budget: $40. What are some tips for shopping on a small budget like that? Lynae P.

by allyouneedislove26 on 7/7/2012 3:01:37 PM

Hey its.maddy52, I think the best thing to do is to for you girlies to keep on being yourself. No matter what age you are, people will always have something to say. Sometimes positive sometimes negative, so you can't let them get to you. If we went around worried about what everyone said about us, we'd all be in trouble. If they wanna think that you guys are clueless and in your own bubble, let them. You girls know the truth and you know who you are so no worries. It's more cool to be unique and stand apart from the crowd then to be a follower. Hope this helps!!!! Xx

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
ok so me and my friends are talked down on constantly by the boys in our grade and everyone in the grade above us. they say we r in our own little bubble and dont have a clue about highschool (we r going into gr.8)... it made us mad because we kno everything they do but they never give us a chance. its not like its our main priority, we would rather talk about something else, which in their case means we r clueless! how can we win back our reputation? Lynae P.

by its.maddy52 on 7/7/2012 2:00:32 PM

Thank you so much for this post! It has been sooooo helpful.

by cats-r-the-best on 7/7/2012 1:47:40 PM