1 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

4 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

5 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Turn your room into paradise

Have you ever noticed that when your bedroom is blah, you wake up feeling blah? Freshen up your bland boudoir with a dose of paradise. Here are...

Hey girlies!! Just wanted to share an awesome profile here on GL where every girl should go for advice. She gives all kinds of advice quickly and it is always the right answer! This is coming from someone who went on there for help with a prob.

Check out: xXMissBehavedXx

You wont be disappionted!

by colorqueen101 on 7/10/2012 11:00:15 AM

heyyyyy i'm here

by loppyears12 on 7/9/2012 10:47:24 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 7/9/2012 3:08:19 PM

mod mod mod mod
I always wanted to put a canopy on my bed but i have a bunk bed now ( but i dont share it with anyone ans the top bunk has no matress. Any ideas?

Hey girl!

Try hanging some super cute scarves from the top bunk to create a canopy feeling. You can use a cute ribbon and pin them to the bed posts when you want the drapes to be off to the side...so cute!

Catherine C.

by watergal47 on 7/9/2012 2:19:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! my room's main colors are tan, dark brown, and light blue. how can I add some color without it looking weird? thanksSmile

Hey girlie!

The best way to add some pops of color is to add some fun colored pillows! Try lime green, orange, or really any color! For some more color, try putting together a bulletin board with tons of pictures, snippings from magazines, etc. that will definitely add a collage of colors to your room.

Catherine C.

by myfatsquirrel on 7/9/2012 1:34:36 PM

I have the best sound setup in my room. Decent record player, awesome speakers. It's kind of the best.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/9/2012 1:00:57 PM

mod mod mod
I've wanted to get an epilator for a while, but I don't know where I can get one. can you plz recomend a good and cheap one. plzzzzzzzz answer.

Hey girl!

I would recommend checking out Target, Walmart, Ulta, and Amazon.com for a good selection and a range of prices for you to choose from.
Rachael A.

by sharie7 on 7/9/2012 12:28:32 PM

AWESOME!!! so gunna use these tips Smile thx GL!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/9/2012 10:58:43 AM

I bought a couple of pillows from Walmart and Target, but now they are flat!!! What am I going to do with uncomfortable pillows?!?!?!

by kenziebieber7 on 7/8/2012 10:03:34 PM

@k8luvscake , you could blow up a poster and put it in a big frame and hang it on your wall? just a thought (:

by volleyball4lifee on 7/8/2012 7:43:43 PM