COMMENTS

Turn your room into paradise

Have you ever noticed that when your bedroom is blah, you wake up feeling blah? Freshen up your bland boudoir with a dose of paradise. Here are...

Hey girlies!! Just wanted to share an awesome profile here on GL where every girl should go for advice. She gives all kinds of advice quickly and it is always the right answer! This is coming from someone who went on there for help with a prob.

Check out: xXMissBehavedXx

You wont be disappionted!

by colorqueen101 on 7/10/2012 11:00:15 AM

heyyyyy i'm here

by loppyears12 on 7/9/2012 10:47:24 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 7/9/2012 3:08:19 PM

mod mod mod mod
I always wanted to put a canopy on my bed but i have a bunk bed now ( but i dont share it with anyone ans the top bunk has no matress. Any ideas?

Hey girl!

Try hanging some super cute scarves from the top bunk to create a canopy feeling. You can use a cute ribbon and pin them to the bed posts when you want the drapes to be off to the side...so cute!

Catherine C.

by watergal47 on 7/9/2012 2:19:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD! my room's main colors are tan, dark brown, and light blue. how can I add some color without it looking weird? thanksSmile

Hey girlie!

The best way to add some pops of color is to add some fun colored pillows! Try lime green, orange, or really any color! For some more color, try putting together a bulletin board with tons of pictures, snippings from magazines, etc. that will definitely add a collage of colors to your room.

Catherine C.

by myfatsquirrel on 7/9/2012 1:34:36 PM

I have the best sound setup in my room. Decent record player, awesome speakers. It's kind of the best.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/9/2012 1:00:57 PM

mod mod mod
I've wanted to get an epilator for a while, but I don't know where I can get one. can you plz recomend a good and cheap one. plzzzzzzzz answer.

Hey girl!

I would recommend checking out Target, Walmart, Ulta, and Amazon.com for a good selection and a range of prices for you to choose from.
Rachael A.

by sharie7 on 7/9/2012 12:28:32 PM

AWESOME!!! so gunna use these tips Smile thx GL!

by cutiepie14231 on 7/9/2012 10:58:43 AM

I bought a couple of pillows from Walmart and Target, but now they are flat!!! What am I going to do with uncomfortable pillows?!?!?!

by kenziebieber7 on 7/8/2012 10:03:34 PM

@k8luvscake , you could blow up a poster and put it in a big frame and hang it on your wall? just a thought (:

by volleyball4lifee on 7/8/2012 7:43:43 PM

@Kstar101
i think the white wall would be best, because black soaks up heat. suggest this to your sister, or try to compromise. good luck!

by loppyears12 on 7/8/2012 5:54:07 PM

mod mod mod
this article was awesome, because i'm trying to redo my room this summer!
ok, so there is this bed i want on pbteen that is really cool, and its on sale! the poblem is it's seven hundred bucks. there is no way i can afford that or my parents!! i have no idea how to afford this!
also, i can't decide whether to paint my room white with a blue accent wall or white with a black accent wall. my little sis shares my room with me and she doesnt like the b&w idea. I'm soooo confused!
thanks in advance and sorry this is so long!

by Kstar101 on 7/8/2012 2:51:27 PM

mod mod mod mod
hey gl my mom won't let me tape posters on the walls becuz it takes off the paint, but i really like your idea of blowing up a poster of my team, any ideas of what i can do to put up that poster while still listening to my mom?

by k8luvscake on 7/8/2012 2:34:16 PM

my room is a maze of camo and posters of everything under the sun mostly bands thoughSmile

by SKYRIM78 on 7/8/2012 10:40:53 AM

my room is full of build-a-bears and american girl doll. and all their clothes...=]

by the_last_ninja on 7/8/2012 10:26:19 AM

haha soccer star all the way. i have an entire wall with signed posters, and pics with hope solo, alex morgan, kasey keller, and lindsey patterson.

by soccerlover99 on 7/8/2012 2:42:22 AM

Hey guys i know u have heard this a bazzillion different times so pls just read this i know it can help. I have started a new club called popularity 101 i can help u deal with men girls and become popular fast and things like boys and makeup so if ur interested join if your not join anyway it will be kewl i swear thx for reading (: pls join
Xoxo Allie

by alexandriarose12 on 7/8/2012 12:54:47 AM

Totally cool! I love all these ideas! I like to rearrange my room fairly often cause I get bored easily...

by Acutiebookworm on 7/8/2012 12:16:42 AM

omg, if u go on pinterest, it has so many things like this with pictures, that gves u ideas, on anything and everything <3 it!

by angie333 on 7/7/2012 10:08:40 PM

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/7/2012 9:56:16 PM

what she said

by britnie13 on 7/7/2012 7:58:30 PM

These are Awesome ideas!!!!! i am soooo doing these!!!

by ceceandrocky20 on 7/7/2012 7:32:40 PM

These are some REALLY great ideas. Thanks!

by pinkbubblegum98 on 7/7/2012 6:02:52 PM