AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

2 HOURS AGO What's your view on vaping? Tell us in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/PAXulQJNMZ

COMMENTS

Should looks be your number one dating priority?

My BFF just told me my guy friend likes me. I like him too, but there’s one problem. He’s a little overweight. I can’t get it off my...

My crush and I were in the same art class last year. We would always flirt together. He did sit with girls (his friends) at lunch. My friends think that he likes me though. In art he would talk to me for the whole class,wink,once we hugged,I've caught him looking @ me,he made me something and gave it to me and told me to put it in my room! I even asked him for his #, and he gave it to me with a smile on his face! But whenever I text him he NEVER responds. I know he gets my texts though.. I flirt back with him, but does he like me or not? Especially since he never texts back and would sit with other girls.. Is he just a player? Does he actually like me- or someone else? Thanks Frown

Hey girl,

He might not like you, or he might just not like texting. But if he's not responding, take a break from texts and try connecting in person. I can't tell you whether or not he likes you, but you can find out by hanging out with him!

Meghan D.

by Run4Life28 on 8/3/2012 6:21:17 PM

I like a guy. He's one of my best friends, but he's not allowed to date until he's sixteen. he likes me but IDK what to do.

by FtLouie on 7/21/2012 8:46:56 PM

by FtLouie on 7/21/2012 8:41:50 PM

hey i like this guy but he lives five hours away from me and is a year older than me... WHAT DO I DO!?!?!?!

Hey girl,

If you can talk over email and the phone, the distance won't matter as much, but it will still be hard! Talk to him if you want to, but stay open to the possibility of new crushes this summer and school year! But if he likes you back, you should talk to him about it so you can make a decision together about what's best for your relationship.

Meghan D.

by hobbzieboo on 7/20/2012 10:55:38 PM

modmodmod

idk if u guys got my comment i sent. a lot of my comments dont go through so um yeah if u could help thanks Smile

by mcw3400 on 7/17/2012 5:02:49 PM

mod mod mod
i met this boy at a band camp in may and he went to a different school but hes gonna be at the same middle school as me and i asked him if he was going to be in band in MS and he said yes!! we joked around a lot and he was really nice to me during the camp and im nervous about seeing him again! what if he doesnt remember me or something! help please!

hey! I'm sure he'll remember you, and if he doesn't just re-introduce your self and he'll be like, "oh yeah, camp was so fun!" and you guys can pick up right where you left off

Helen S.

by mcw3400 on 7/17/2012 4:52:20 PM

MOD! I'm 16, I've liked an 18 year old guy for the past 3+ years. Just recently, he began showing true signs (that I can't question) that he might be interested (finally!), at least as a good friend, if not more. But we don't see each other on a reg. basis (seperate school), and he has lots of friends who are girls and is a nice guy in general so I can't be sure.(Not a player tho, just very sweet, good Christian guy). I only see him at youth group, and he'll be going away to college next year. So, should I consider this YG season the time to tell him how I feel even if I'm not positive he likes me "like that"? I'm not stupid, I know he's the kind of guy I want! So, be daring and tell him the truth? And, most importantly, how do I say it without being awkward? I feel like I need to tell him, since it's gone on so long.

Hey girl! If you feel like you need to get it off of your chest, go for it!  Be careful, though- if he's going away to college, he might not want to start something at home, especially if his college will be too far away for you to see each other regularly.  If your secret is eating at you, though, you'll have to read the signs he's sending you.  One day, after youth group, tell him you're headed to grab an ice cream and ask if he'd like to join in.  If he says yes, take that as a cute to go ahead and spill the beans.  If he seems hesitant, maybe you should stick to being friends.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by solosinger7 on 7/17/2012 2:53:57 PM

Ever wonder what other girls feel? Think you're the only one who feels this way or that? Well, you're in luck! This club gives you a question, quote, fact, quiz, or link to a video or website! Come back every day to answer and check! You can also ask me questions about anything- from the first day of school to the missed episode of Glee. Feel free to ask- or say, anything! Join my club, A Question A Day Keeps The Doctor Away.

by pretty123 on 7/16/2012 11:25:49 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
I like this boy, but we don't talk & I'm scared I don't want him to find out I like him but I told my friend that we never talked (I trust her I never tell anyone who I like) & she told the biggest BLABBER MOUTH in school & she asked me if I wanted his number! I'm scared she will tell him I like him (Their good friends) & now I don't know if i can trust my bff anymore, please help!

Hey babe,

First off, you should talk to your bff about this.  Let her know that this all made you worry a bit and you're not sure how well you can trust her anymore.  She'll likely tell you that she will be more careful and more secretive from then on.

At this point, there's not much you can do about him finding out.  Either she'll tell him or she won't, but keep in mind that maybe it might end up helping you out.  Who knows, he could like you too.
Jordan S.

by Sami_McDoodle on 7/16/2012 9:34:39 PM

Modmodmodmodmodmodmodmod
Me and my bf were texting each other tonight and he asked me if I like anyone else. I didn't want him to freak out that I like a guy at my camp so I said no. I asked him y and he said because if it doesn't work out between us then I don't want u to feel lonely. I'm confused of this. I'm thinking this is a hint that he wants to break up with me and doesn't know how. What do u think I should do?

Hey babe,

I think you should have a talk with him about this.  It sounds to me like you might be right, he could be leaning toward ending the relationship.  But, considering you have feelings for another boy as well, would it really be all that terrible for the relationship to end?
Jordan S.