AN HOUR AGO The best ways to wear your beanie: http://t.co/yWZ9BxGmLW

3 HOURS AGO Rockin' workout clothes you can sport outside of the gym: http://t.co/sDhSkbCVCU

15 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

COMMENTS

Should looks be your number one dating priority?

My BFF just told me my guy friend likes me. I like him too, but there’s one problem. He’s a little overweight. I can’t get it off my...

Hey Girls come check out the clubs S.O.S. and Rock Music That Rocks!!!!! If you want someone to chat with or need help or anything S.O.S. is the club for you! If you like any kind of Rock music come check out Rock Music That Rocks!!!!!! Carrie R.

by awtechnofish on 7/16/2012 1:35:57 PM

to: Carrie R.
Do you think a t-shirt and nicer shorts would work?

Yeah, that would be fine. You also mentioned maybe wearing a tighter shirt - if you have a fitted tee, that's a good way to look a li'l dressier, but still wear comfy jean shorts or something.
Carrie R.

by ljbdaisy on 7/16/2012 1:09:00 PM

I am probably going to this amusement park with one of my old guy friends. the thing is I haven't seen him in 7 months, and before that, I hadn't seen him in 2 years! The last time I saw him he was wearing sporty clothes, but in pictures i see of him he is normally wearing not dress up, but nicer clothes. I normally wear sporty clothes, but when i seen him soon, i want to give a good impression. Should i stick with my sporty clothes that aren't baggy but aren't tight? or should I go in a little nicer direction with a tighter shirt? HELP! I am supposed to go tomorrow if he goes.

Hey chica, since you're going to an amusement park, I'd normally say that you wanna wear whatever is comfiest. But if you really wanna impress this guy, you should go with a li'l nicer shirt. The important thing is to be yourself, so whatever you do, make sure you're not wearing something that's totally not you.
Carrie R.

by ljbdaisy on 7/16/2012 12:54:32 PM

Like the page "Hold a Child's Hand" on Facebook! It's for a good cause! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/16/2012 11:11:27 AM

The weight thing shouldn't be a problem. If he's nice and treats you right, what's a little extra weight?!

by thumperella14 on 7/16/2012 11:05:28 AM

So i met this guy at music camp and we really hit it off. We hung out every night and went out to eat alone. We even kissed. Now that I'm back home, he wants to try and have a long distance relationship, but i dont really want to have one because i also like one of my best guy friends and I've liked him for a while.
I really like both guys, but I dont want to have a LDR because i dont think it would be fair to the guy from camp.
What should I do? I'm thinking of telling him that i like him and the other guy...
Thanks a ton Smile

Hey chica, if you don't wanna have a long distance relationship, that's fine. You probably shouldn't mention to your guy from camp that you like your BGF, though, because you don't wanna hurt his feelings. Just tell him that you don't think you could handle a long distance relationship, but you'd still like to be friends, and leave it at that.
Carrie R.

by pottergirl135 on 7/16/2012 10:52:21 AM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod:
Okay so last week I went to summer camp and I met this guy...and we danced at all the dances hung out in our free time and taked every night... I really like him...and I know he likes me...the only prob. is he lives 6 1/2
hr.s from my home. He asked me for my # but as of right now I dont have a phone...so he said we could stay in touch through FB...the only prob is he only gets on there like once a month. I can't get him off my mind so if you could help me think of other ways to communicate... it would be greatly appreciated!Smile

Hey babe, if you're set on doing the long distance thing, have you tried Skype? That's a great way to still see each other and set aside some time that you'll definitely get to hang out. If this guy doesn't get on Facebook often, maybe send him a message and try to set up some Skype dates in advance so you can both plan on them. You can also ask him for his address. Mailing letters may be a li'l slow, but you can get creative and mail some really cute, fun things.
Carrie R.

by glamgal97 on 7/16/2012 9:31:34 AM

yo MODS???
I don't know if people have already pointed this out, but some of your quizzes appear to have technical problems. I just took the newest one, and it said that I had mostly B's; all of the answers I chose on the quiz were either A or C, not a single B. Stuff like this has happened on other quizzes as well

Hey girl, thanks for pointing that out. We'll get on it right away! Smile
Carrie R.

by fedorachick189 on 7/16/2012 9:23:41 AM

Please join my club Love life and One Direction!I am sure you will enjoy it oh yes you dont have to love one direction to be in it!!and to answer the question no.

by gleerules101 on 7/16/2012 1:55:20 AM

~mod mod mod!~
I am a freshman and i was following my senior guy friend around the dance. I kept following him around and dancing in a group with him. I realize now i went a little overboard and thst i should have left him alone. However I was standing near him when the last song came on and he asked me to dance. I was just beginning to have a crush on him and after we danced, I realized that i really do like him. Is it possible he likes me? He seemed happy and calm while we danced but I was being really shy Frown after we danced I gave him a hug but he didnt seem like he was hugging back at first. Later, I think he tapped me on the shoulder and said goodnight.

Hey girl, this guy probably wouldn't have asked you to dance if he thought you were annoying, so don't worry about that. There's a chance he could like you back, but just remember that in high school, an age difference of more than 2 years can be kinda rough on a relationship. It depends on how often you get to see this guy, but you might wanna think about looking at guys a li'l closer to your own age.
Carrie R.