2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Steal Ariana Grande's so-cute style

Darling actor and singer (and GL Aug/Sept ’12 cover girl!) Ariana Grande sticks to reds, pinks and plenty of pastel dresses and accessories to look her best...

Love Ariana grande! Her style is awesome and her way of giving back is THE best!

by Katgrace11 on 8/8/2012 3:30:16 PM

I was just wondering what are some good online shopping stores because for my birthday my mom is letting me buy some clothes?

Hey babe, happy birthday! Delia's and GoJane are good online stores. You can also check out all your faves online, like Forever 21, Aeropostale, PacSun, and American Eagle.
Carrie R.

by niccer13 on 7/16/2012 2:53:32 PM

Soo cute!!!

by unicornninja on 7/15/2012 2:56:26 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!
ok so last year i started subscribing to gl. i have gotten a magazine every 2 months for a long time. well this month im supposd to get the ariana grande one, but it hasnt come yet!! im pretty sure everyone else hate it cuz ive seen it a lot on tis site. does thjis mean im no longer subscribing??

Hey girl!  You can get all your questions answered on the Subscriptions part of the GL site.  xxoo
Maggie P.

by lilmissamazing on 7/12/2012 2:55:26 PM

MOD? When are the first emails for the GL Buzz Babes being sent out? Smile Thanks!! (:

Hey girlie,

We're still giving everyone time to sign up, so they'll be coming out shortly! I'm not in charge of them so I don't know the exact date though, I'm sorry! <3
Lauren C.

by bookgirl8 on 7/10/2012 9:38:34 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD THIS IS IMPORTANT! i really love singing but theres a problem. So do lots of other kids in my grade. They already have like bands and have gigs but i dont have a band or chances to perform in front of other people. They all also take like singing classes with relatively influential people. I have no idea how to follow my dream because my family cant afford to get me lessons and stuff like that. Thanks and sorry this is so long!

Hey chica!  Lots of stars didn't take singing lessons when they were younger, the key to pursuing any dream is being willing to do whatever it takes to achieve it. Talk to the music teacher at your school and try out for choir, musicals, or any other situation where you can get feedback on your singing.  Once your old enough, you can start working for money to use for singing lessons.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by reeses150 on 7/10/2012 11:29:27 AM

OH. MY. GOSH. I love that Chic My Name Dress from modcloth!!! Beautiful <3

by myfatsquirrel on 7/10/2012 10:22:36 AM

Please everyone check out my blog! it would mean so much if you followed! thank you so much! http://hotpinkmessblog.wordpress.com/

by iceskatersophsoph on 7/10/2012 8:40:14 AM

I LOVE ARIANA!!! SHE'S SOOOOO PRETTY! I ECSPECIALY LOVE HER CHARACTOR ON VICTORIOUS. I JUST LOVE ALL OF HER OUTFITS! I LOVE THE PEACHY DRESS.

by twilight1001 on 7/10/2012 7:55:44 AM