1 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

2 HOURS AGO 7 no-so-scary scary movies: http://t.co/v7p5cuxrXP

3 HOURS AGO Is your cereal causing you to have a bad day? http://t.co/qBXmfHfn4h

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Why guys go gaga for ta-tas

Why are guys so interested in girls’ boobs? I mean, they are just breasts! It’s not that big of a deal. Dave: Maybe to you they are...

MOD MOD MOD !
So me and my boyfriend have been going out for almost 7 months , and just this past few weeks hes acting different , i ask him whats wrong but he doesn't tell me , he use to be so sweet and send me smiley faces and hearts in our texts but now theres none ! i txted him last night saying :"i miss you , i havent seen you in forever !" his response:"ya i know! he didnt say i miss you too or anything ! he hasnt tried to hang out with me and its been almost a month ! what should i do ?! hes making me sad ! and whenever i try to talk to him about it he changes the subject so i doubt we will be able to hang out and talk about this ! and what should i do ! because i will be seeing him this weekend ./: help plz !

Hey girl! When you see him this weekend, play a little bit of hard to get.  Sometimes, boyfriends need to be reminded that they have a great girlfriend, so letting him miss you (by not texting him until this weekend and being nice but not overly affectionate this weekend) will hopefully make him miss you.  If he's still actin' weird after this weekend, then it might be time to break up with him.  After all, he isn't the guy you started dating in the first place! xoxo

Kate G.

by ilovepiano15 on 8/13/2012 3:12:45 PM

Mod mod
I have irregularly large boobs there almost Cs and I'm only 12 boys always say nice tits and older boys pay more attention to me than my friends it makes me really uncomfortable. How can make it stop?
Thanks

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about dealing with big boobs...and all the attention that comes with them. Since you're younger and the rest of your friends probably haven't developed as much as you yet, you're getting ALL the attention (instead of sharing it with them) so it's bound to make you feel uncomfy. But over time, it'll even out! Hang in there!

Lauren C.

by lovechild33 on 8/12/2012 1:19:02 AM

Weird. Guys confuse me.

Hey! Katgrace11 here! Need advice? Need someone to vent to? I'm the gal for u! Just comment on my profile and I will get back 2 u ASAP!

by Katgrace11 on 8/8/2012 5:28:18 PM

I always wondered-now my question is answered.

by DramaDudette on 8/4/2012 12:55:28 AM

make sure you cover up if you dont want them to stare and if you dont want to cover up when you see a boy staring go up to them and ask nicely "please stare at my face, thankyou."

by WildSamantha00 on 7/19/2012 1:50:56 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Ok, so I am going into 8th grade this year and ive only had two BF's. People tell me I'm really pretty , so why don't guys like me? Related to this topic, I am Pretty flat-chested, cuz I haven't had "Aunt Flo"... Like, EVER. I'm pretty much straight all the way down. Is that why guys don't notice me? All of my friends have boyfriends. Also, idk how to flirt!!! I need help right away with all of these questions! Thanks soooo much u rock >.<
Xoxo,
Austiyn :3

Hey! I felt the exact same way you did when I was younger and you know what? it got better. I'm actually really glad now that I didn't have a bunch of insignificant bfs in middle school and high school. You'll meet someone really substantial when you're older. Good guys are worth the wait. You don't need a boyfriend to validate you. Read books, have fun, and get to know who YOU are before you worry about boys. I promise you will meet someone one day.

Helen S.

by DreamOfLuv on 7/17/2012 5:17:58 PM

there are so many pervs at my school. 1 guy asked me if my boobs were real. another one wouldn't talk to me when i was talking to him and i asked why. his response was: "your (points to my boobs) are freaking me out." he doesn't talk to me anymore. then another one said that my boobs were huge and i was so womanly. i'm 13!!! Gosh i hate my school.

by kpianoplayer on 7/16/2012 7:23:28 PM

Maybe its because guys don't have boobs. half of earth's population has them, & they don't, so i understand why they're so interested in them..

by emroxlol on 7/15/2012 2:52:36 AM

MODMODMODMOD!!!!! Can you hide this comment please?

Hey girl! Your feelings are totes normal, don't worry.  Most people do that (although they might not 'fess up to it if you ask).  Tell your s-sis to knock it off with the rumors or ask your parent to talk to her.  Having a bully in the house is no fun.  xoxo
Kate G.

by YayaYuiki on 7/12/2012 11:26:23 AM

Hasnt anyone ever watched the movie JUNO on dvd?

One of the funniest parts is when she is outside and all the guys going running by in tiny running shorts and you can see their "Down There" parts bouncing around and showing through their shorts and she is staring at that part of their body. Smile
I would think guys feel the same way when they see our boobs. I think its just human nature to be curious about parts you dont have. Smile

by luckykel on 7/11/2012 6:02:04 PM