3 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

4 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

5 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Why guys go gaga for ta-tas

Why are guys so interested in girls’ boobs? I mean, they are just breasts! It’s not that big of a deal. Dave: Maybe to you they are...

MODMODMODMOD
I didnt get my period this month and Im so scared. This is techincally supposed to be Junes period. I got my last period on May 30th and it ended on June 6th, and the month before was April 23-I think the 29th.Ive had my period for 5 years and im relatively regular. Its late this month and im so so so scared. I know im not pregnant but im still scared. Ive been having cramps on and off for a week and a half. Please help. Im so scared!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

If you're not sexually active, there's no chance you're pregnant - so your period is just being a little irregular right now! Whether your period is "new" or you've had it for years, it's completely normal for it to be irregular sometimes. It can be affected by all sorts of things, like changes in sleep, diet, stress, etc. And guess what? You're stressing about your period being late, so you could be making it come even LATER because of the stress! Try to calm down and remember that your body is working ok. It's natural for your period to be late sometimes, so take a deep breath and relax. If you have any questions, talk to your doctor, but remember that you have nothing to worry about right now <3 Your period will come soon!
Lauren C.

by futurewriter16 on 7/9/2012 9:29:59 PM

MOD! so my period is like gone for 3 to 4 months every time and it always last 10 days is there something wrong with me? btw ive had my period forover a year and its always like this. and do guys like toned legs?

hey! The next time you have a check up, ask your doctor. He or she will have a better grasp on your personal situation than I could. I guess toned legs will rarely hurt your chances with a guy Smile

Helen S.

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/9/2012 8:37:31 PM

MOD MOD MOD!! Just 2 days ago i had a sleepover! Yeah we kinda ran out of ideas, we played all the basics truth or dare, did nails and hair, talk about boys, u know, but then we kinda ran outta ideas have any ideas for the future if we have one again? Thanks! P,S i got my book today that i won from here summer dance!

Hey! here are some ideas! http://www.girlslife.com/tag/sleepover.aspx Congrats Smile

Helen S.

by emma2112 on 7/9/2012 8:19:45 PM

LOL i still dunno why they like em, no seriously, can someone explain the fascination of round jiggly meat on a girls chest? Like is it because they're "fun to touch" or something? well like he said we're not expected to understand, but i mean if a guy cant explain it i'm guessing they don't know quite either, so possibly just because they're boobs and they stand out, because it's what makes a woman a woman and if you're attracted to the opposite sex then I'm sure you'd like the features that makes them the opposite sex.

by puppyinwonderland on 7/9/2012 8:09:39 PM

I think it's kinda wrong that boys are like that about girl's " ta tas ". But I to be honest I have a twin brother and ive never heard him say anything about ta tas . 💋

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 7:03:54 PM

by twilight1001 on 7/9/2012 7:01:06 PM

Um, what was so bad about the picture before? I didnt see it and a lot of people mentioned it, so..... just curious

Guys r interested in boobs because they dont have them, so they're naturally curious about them

by purplecupcake411 on 7/9/2012 6:42:46 PM

MOD MOD MOD !!
ok, i just had my first period 2 weeks ago, on the 23rd, and i stopped on the 28th, and i just went to the bathroom, and when i wiped, there was blood. i don't understand! please respondASAP!!!!

hey! Your first year can be a little irregular, so don't panic. Keep tabs on the situation, and if you're still worried, talk to a parent, doctor, or trusted adult. good luck!

Helen S.

by angie333 on 7/9/2012 6:41:18 PM

hahahaha girls life changed the picture to this!

by angie333 on 7/9/2012 6:11:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
What is the average bra size for a girl that is 14 years old?
PLEASE ANSWER SOOOOON!!!

hey! since there are many, many, 14 year old girls in the world, averaging all of their bra sizes would probably result in a c cup. the average would take into account girls who are very busty for their age and girls who are not, and it would end up in the middle of all of the sizes, even if most of the girls you know aren't that big. There is no "normal" size to be. everyone's different, and it mostly has to do with genetics.

Helen S.