1 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

2 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

COMMENTS

The Scoop: Why guys go gaga for ta-tas

Why are guys so interested in girls’ boobs? I mean, they are just breasts! It’s not that big of a deal. Dave: Maybe to you they are...

ninadasiy, that's not true and if you really believe it . . . well let's just pretend that I didn't just think the phrase that I just thought.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/9/2012 6:05:55 PM

I think boys like that are just sick. I'm glad the boys i know don't care about that. Only about personality.

by GigiWuzAHere on 7/9/2012 5:21:58 PM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHANGING THE PICTURE!!!

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/9/2012 5:10:15 PM

It can get really annoying and gross when all guys talk about are boobs! Ugh!

by fallsb-ball on 7/9/2012 4:19:17 PM

Guys don't have them. plain and simple they don't get it, they want everything. Something they don't have? they hate it, so they go nuts about it.

by piggy99 on 7/9/2012 4:14:00 PM

why did they change the pic?

by colorqueen101 on 7/9/2012 4:05:56 PM

Do you like rock and roll music of any era?If so, then join my club-rock music that rocks..we will talk about anything, but especially rock music!

by rockchik333 on 7/9/2012 3:04:47 PM

To be honest I was a little scared to click on this...the picture didn't soothe me, either..

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/9/2012 2:04:13 PM

They dont always care about them cuz all the girls i c with boyfriends r flat...

by carinaamina on 7/9/2012 1:41:17 PM

Uh. I hate guys who talk about boobs with their friends. It's soo annoying!

by yumasauras on 7/9/2012 1:41:06 PM