Bridget M.

is modding

5 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

8 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

9 HOURS AGO This throwback Christmas pic of @FifthHarmony is die for #SOCUTE: http://t.co/9GKHuKVpHl #5H #harmonizers

COMMENTS

What's summer without a fresh, flirty read?

Dee wants to spend this summer as she has done most previous summers: flirting. With her father’s death still fresh on her mind, Dee tries to move...

Sounds good!!

by unicornninja on 7/15/2012 2:46:55 PM

Ok so I'm really... confused. My BGF got a GF about a month ago and I was really happy for him. He introduced me 2 her and i thought she was really nice and everything. They have even gone on a couple dates 2 the movies/ice cream parlor/etc. Well, I went 2 the movies b4 with my lil bro and happened 2 see her there. Just as I was gonna say hi, I noticed a guy with her. I decided 2 go back 2 my seat and see wat happened. Then, ughh I hate this, she kissed the guy at the end of the movie. She doesn't no I saw her, should I confront her? Or should I tell my BGF? Idk wat to do!!!! PLZ HELP! Im gonna actually see my BGF 2mro so plz help Thx so much!!!

Hey girl,

I think you should talk to her first to make sure it was her and to make sure you saw what you thought! It would be better to straighten things out with her first before telling your bgf. There's no point in upsetting him if it was all a misunderstanding!

Meghan D.

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/13/2012 10:46:58 PM

i really want to check out that book now!

by neo6m on 7/11/2012 1:38:04 PM

My best summer flirting technique is just to joke around and talk about things you have in common.

by supersingershannon on 7/10/2012 9:37:01 PM

MOD MOD
hey! so to model for GL do you have to be a certain height? im 4'11 and I know that like to be a runway model you have to be 5'8 or some specific height.
THANKYOU!!! the GL mods are so awesome!

Hey girlie,

The mods actually don't select the models/participate in that process, so I don't know for sure. But I do know that, while there are SOME requirements, we love featuring real girls and need all sorts of shapes/sizes depending on the article we're using the photos for Smile So totally send us your info, it's worth a try! <3
Lauren C.

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/10/2012 9:02:10 PM

omg everyone calls me the flirt lol when i was little in cheer i used to do this blowing kiss thing at the football players i cant help that i flirt alot lol i dont mean to

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/10/2012 9:00:24 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/10/2012 5:46:39 PM

Dear MOD i just got my first period and i feel like i have to puke is that normal... if it is why?

hey girl

Along with your period come tons of hormones that can make you feel nauseous. Try lying down for a while and stay hydrated. Talk to your doctor if it doesn't stop.

best of luck
simone s.

by banana0902 on 7/10/2012 2:44:05 PM

I need tips from her.... I can't flirt at all! Frown Frown

by softballismyBFF on 7/10/2012 2:11:29 PM

sounds great!!!
i 4 sure want 2 read this!!!

by cjtrevs010 on 7/10/2012 12:07:49 PM