1 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

2 HOURS AGO 20 (more) fashion DIYs you can actually do: http://t.co/WAkWlDf4Ow

14 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

COMMENTS

How To: Pick the best denim shorts for your bod

Summer is the season of denim shorts. They’re comfy, cute and go with just about everything. You can dress them up or down, and even wear them...

Really, Your article is great and also I must follow your tips.At Smcfashion, you can have access to all kinds of Wholesale dresses in their large quantities.

by smcfashion on 2/8/2013 4:14:25 AM

High-waist shorts also work for pears Smile Speaking out of my own experience.

by Moira1999 on 10/9/2012 12:39:45 PM

eww i don't wanna tuck in my shirt! Tong

by twinkleglimmer on 9/2/2012 6:34:23 PM

What do you do if you are athletic, have short legs, and are curvy???

by gen_gen11 on 8/23/2012 6:08:35 PM

Mod
At my school shorts have to be longer than finger tip, which is hard for me ex: I'm taller than my mom and my finger tip is half a finger below her. I have a really hard time finding shorts (Basketball shorts can be too ''short'') and the ac is broke 90% of the time so it's really hot in class. Are there any shorts you can suggest for school?

Hey chicky! Since I don't know your body type, I can't suggest any shorts in particular, but why not get adventurous and make your own cut offs before school starts?  Also, maxi skirts and dresses look great on tall girls!  They'll keep you cool if you can find ones that are long enough.  xoxo

Kate G.

by black3lab on 7/31/2012 4:25:31 AM

wow ,this is gr8

by yasmina on 7/30/2012 3:38:58 AM

Hey Selassie, you're too young for that right now girl. When the time is right it will happen. If you find yourself focusing on it, do other things to occupy your time. Pick up a hobby so your mind will be on something else. Hope this helps! Xoxo

I want to have sex so badly what should I do? I'm also 11 and my parents are a little concerned about me having a boyfriend. I don't have a boyfriend anyway.
I really want to have sex please help. Lynae P.

by Selassie on 7/28/2012 3:22:15 PM

DO you ever overcome major fahion problems, or just don't have enough money to buy the coolest name brands? Then join my clique called Fashion Problems--FIXED.

by josephine17 on 7/26/2012 10:07:11 PM

MOD MOD!
Thanks for answering my other question! But I have another one.
I keep getting my discharge and I get all the signs about getting my period. But I never do get it. I've had the signs for about a year. It's getting really annoying because once my mom was coming home so my friend I decided to clean my room so she could sleep over. She was bringing my laundry downstairs and saw my underwear. Before it didn't bother me, but the discharge dried so it looks gross. My friend screamed. It was so embarrassing. What can I do because I'm having a church trip coming up soon and they assigned a group of boys to do the laundry for everyone since they got in trouble!

Hey chicky! Bring a few panty liners with you (since you don't have your period, borrow a couple from your mom).  Wear them and they'll catch the discharge instead of your underwear.  If you don't want to do that, encourage the girls to keep their underwear with them and not let the boys do it.  Who wants their underwear in the hands of boys, anyway?  That way, you can keep your underwear in a bag and you don't need to hand it over to the guys.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by Shannon.Smiles on 7/24/2012 3:16:20 PM

@colorqueen101

I TOTALLY know how you feel, my thighs are bigger, but stores think that just because you have big thighs it means that you have to have a HUGE waist

by snoopyrocks on 7/24/2012 11:42:51 AM