12 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

13 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

13 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

How To: Pick the best denim shorts for your bod

Summer is the season of denim shorts. They’re comfy, cute and go with just about everything. You can dress them up or down, and even wear them...

Mod,
If I were to ask question on my profile, would you answer on my profile?..

Of course! Just make sure you put "Mod" before your question and we'll make sure we answer! Smile
Lauren C.

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 7/12/2012 7:11:04 PM

I have reaaaallly long lengs and a ruler shape. I can never find a cute pair of shorts in a good length! I hate bermuda shorts and if they're too short my legs look really thin and spidery. All my shorts are cutoffs because I can make my own length.
What kind of shorts would look best on me and where could I find 'em?

Hey chica, There are lots of shorts between a bermuda short and a short short, so go online and look on any store you or your mom usually shop at. Try getting something a little looser in the leg to give you a little curve.  On the other hand, cutoffs are a great idea! They go with everything and they are a great way to repurpose old jeans!

Kate G.

by mollya523 on 7/12/2012 11:23:40 AM

Sweet! ;D I need to get the cropped light colored denim shorties.

by Chloe<3 on 7/11/2012 7:55:15 PM

MOD,
I have asked questions b4, and I got Mod answers, but I wasn't alerted! this really bugs me, bcause I'll 4get that I asked anything and I never know the answer. why don't you send emails or even in-website alerts?

Well, babe, we answer a lot of questions every day, so it would be really hard for us to also send emails. It'd be cool to get the computer to do it for us, but that's just not something our techies have done yet. Sorry!
Carrie R.

by katnip97 on 7/11/2012 4:55:37 PM

I loooooove the shorts for curvy and athletic. But I'm not allowed to wear shorts that show my thigh at all. Ugh! My mom is so strict with what I can wear. I've tried to change her mind like 97462949538917 times, but she just won't listen. It makes me so mad. I can't wait till I'm 18 so I can wear what I want to wear.

by Graciegang on 7/11/2012 3:50:36 PM

I'm glad I read that comment about girls with long legs. I'm only 5'4" and have the same inseem as my 6'0" tall brother. So I was looking here and was thinking, "Where are the Long Legs shorts?" then I read you say to another person all would work. now I am excited to try new jeans!

by silverroseart on 7/11/2012 3:01:21 PM

Mod,
So let's say I were to ask a question ( which I am going to do), When I get an answer do I check back on this page or do I get an email or something?

Hey chica, you just check back on the page where you posted the question. When we approve it, our response will show up with your post.
Carrie R.

by Cartoon Kit-Kat on 7/11/2012 2:36:42 PM

I have a hard time getting shorts because I have really filled in legs and butt but I have a small stomach and no curves. It's so difficult!

by colorqueen101 on 7/11/2012 2:12:23 PM

My legs are really long. What kind of shorts should I wear. I feel awkward in bermudas because my knees are bony but pastel shorts make my legs look even longer. What should I do??

by kennidollballard on 7/11/2012 1:50:36 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I think I have a pear shape (I got no boobs, but I've got nicely filled out hips and thighs and a really big butt.) but I really don't know. I'm only fourteen, and I'm 5'0 tall. I usually wear a size eleven or so. Do you know of a good type of shorts for me to wear? I think the article was a little too broad for me. I don't know if I should go with the pear shape flattering Aeropostale shorty shorts, or the Levi's for curves.. Help?? Smile thanks

Hey babe, go for the curvy Levi's, since they'll give your legs some length, too. Either shape will probably work for you, though, when you're trying to figure out what'll be best for your lower bod.
Carrie R.