11 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

13 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

14 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

How to get perfect loose waves like Bella Thorne

In our August/September issue, we showed Bella with those gorge bedhead waves! Get this look on your own tresses in 5 easy-as-can-be steps, just in time for...

1. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

2. Join I'm awesome and I know it! Share what makes YOU awesome and maybe find others with your same intrests!

by coolgal332 on 8/1/2012 2:19:03 PM

This is cool!

by kamkam12 on 7/31/2012 9:08:14 PM

Does flat iron protection work for the curling iron also? I really don't want to have to buy new hair products because i don't curl my hair that often

Hey Girl--

Yep! It works for any hot tool you use.

good luck!
simone s.

by sbieber13 on 7/31/2012 2:09:59 PM

Hey kfashionqueen900, try getting some holding hair spray for your curls, and spray it on your hair after you're done curling. You could also try curling your hair at night, putting it in rollers and then taking it out in the morning. That usually keeps my curls lasting. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD Smile
i curl my hair with a wand at about 6:30am. but by the time school is over my hair is "deflated" Frown how can i get the curls in my hair to stay longer . thankks , xoxo Lynae P.

by kfashionqueen900 on 7/28/2012 3:30:13 PM

I have straight dirty blonde hair but I really want waves that doesn't take very long or just stays in. I also really want highlights or a semipermanent light pink streak like those celebs. Which one do you like, why, and how do I persuade my mom to get it for me??

Hey chica!  I like all of the above, really!  Waves would look cute with the highlights - very beachy - but pink streaks (a la Lauren Conrad) are a fave of mine, too, and great because they don't last too long.  Decide what you want and research what it takes to get it (e.g., what you need to buy/do, cost).  If you go to your mom fully informed, she'll be more likely to say yes. Smile xoxo

Marie H.

by FrenchMiss on 7/20/2012 6:05:00 PM

Mod,
I have layered, curly hair that falls a couple inches below my shoulders. I wash my hair at night, so in the morning my hair doesn't look nice most of the time. Is there anything I could do without blow-drying my hair to make it look nice in the morning without too much styling?

Hey girl!

I have curly hair too and I also like to wash my hair at night. The best thing you can do is not shower close to when you're planning on going to bed. Sleeping on wet hair makes it totally crazy and unmanageable. If your hair has some time to air dry (even if it's not all the way) it will look much better in the morning.
Rachael A.

by Neoncat on 7/20/2012 3:08:10 PM

I have incredibly frizzy hair. When I straiten it, (and I do use anti heat spray) it's never sleek and perfectly strait. Ugh! Frown

by cheetah#1 on 7/18/2012 10:13:57 PM

Have any of you gals watched the "Go Bronze" video? It's awesome? I've watched it tons of times! I just love how pinkish-tan she looks, and the cosmetics she uses, especially that Victoria's Secret powder. And her lips, they're so dark and vampy, cool! Laughing

by cheetah#1 on 7/18/2012 10:11:58 PM

Mod Mod Mod
I have been dying for a new hairstyle. The only thing is i dont have that much money. Do you have any ideas for some cute hairstyles for shoulder length hair?
P.S.
Im not sure if this will mean anything, but my hair is really dark brown with light brown or blonde highlights.

Helen S.

by PandaLover0330 on 7/17/2012 8:01:47 PM

Thanks for the tip!!!Ive always wanted my hair a little wavy like Bella's.I just think her hair is soo preaty Smile

No problem, chica. Smile