6 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

7 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

8 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

How to get perfect loose waves like Bella Thorne

In our August/September issue, we showed Bella with those gorge bedhead waves! Get this look on your own tresses in 5 easy-as-can-be steps, just in time for...

Mod mod mod!
Ok so tomorrow I am making a big commitment, I'm dying my hair auburn! I hav a light brown hair already but Ik it's gonna b a HUGE change. I am worried tho cuz its just a Big decision and idk if I'm gonna luv it or hate it... Plz help!!!

hey! I mean it's a commitment but I say go for it. if you hate it THAT much you can save up to dye it back, and you'll probably really like it Smile

Helen S.

by Calderon on 7/15/2012 6:31:29 PM

Tip: use a CURLING WAND!!! it is the most amazing styling tool ive ever had. u will love it i promise!

by ACaseOfMistakenIdentity on 7/15/2012 1:27:55 AM

When I want waves like that here's what I do:
1. Before bed put you hair in a tight bun at the nape of your neck. Be sure to secure with lots of bobby pins, you don't want it to fall out while your sleeping.
2. In the morning, brush out your hair. See them gorgeous waves? Now just secure with you favorite hairspray.
Super easy right? It takes a lot less time, and there's a lot less product in your hair (which can cause your hair to look greasy!)

by bayleesaysrawr on 7/12/2012 7:08:21 PM

hey! i have naturally curly hair so all i do is air-dry Smile
okay, i'm going to camp next week, and i need help on what to bring. i'll already be bringing:
a bikini
a razor (the new kind where you don't need shave cream)
t-shirts
shorts
bedding (those mattresses look really uncomfortable)
good pjs
undershirts (i don't really need bras)
shower stuff
good tennis shoes
flip flops
toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, comb)
anything else you mods can think of? anything to make me look a little camp-chic? thanks!

by loppyears12 on 7/12/2012 2:16:21 PM

I like doing the wave.

by otter77 on 7/11/2012 7:22:15 PM

Uh, if that's bedhead then I'm a freaking turtle . . .

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/11/2012 6:31:49 PM

So awesome! I've always loved this style I just never could figure out how to do it so this is perfect! Yay! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/11/2012 4:47:26 PM

Ah, now i only curling my hair was that easy... I hate having straight hair sometimes XP

by rockinlishy on 7/11/2012 4:15:05 PM

I love Veganese! It's SOOO hydrating to my curly hair. Also from lush, get Curly Whirly. It has coconut bits and it's hydrating!

by Gabbyw123 on 7/11/2012 2:58:31 PM

i luv bella

by cutiepie14231 on 7/11/2012 2:42:49 PM

Plump up your pout by applying a swipe of tinted balm to your lips, then add a dab of clear gloss to just the center of your pucker.

Which bag do you like best for carrying your books?

Score a copy of Cinder for GL's newest book club!

Love the Lunar Chronicles?

Want to start an incredible new series?

We're thrilled to announce our Lunar Chronicles Book Club...starting with Cinder by Marissa Meyer! Want to score a free copy—then lead other GL girls in our book club chat?

* CLICK HERE to enter and win! *