COMMENTS

How to get perfect loose waves like Bella Thorne

In our August/September issue, we showed Bella with those gorge bedhead waves! Get this look on your own tresses in 5 easy-as-can-be steps, just in time for...

Want to be on the big screen one day? Ache to be a singer? Wish you could model? We're the club for you. Lights, Camera, Action gives you advice on the best ways for you to snatch that career and start living your dream. Who says dreams are only for our heads? This club will also help you out in sticky situations, boys, friends, and inner beauty. Join Lights, Camera, Action!

by pretty123 on 7/11/2012 2:35:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! soo i have band camp in 3 weeks, and i need to be prepared:
old t- shirts(where can i find some?)
the right sunscreen(it has to be spray on)
how to avoid a bad tan
and most of all, i'll be out in the hot sun and i sweat underneath my arms.. a lot. you ca smell it too!!!! i can i avoid that!?!?
thank you so much!!

Hey girl, for old tees, try asking your family members and friends if they have any they're willing to part with. And Neutrogena has some really good spray-on sunscreen. Not quite sure what you mean by a "bad" tan, but just keep applying that sunblock every few hours, and you should be fine. To nix underarm smells, go for a deodorant that's clinical strength. Have a great time at camp!
Carrie R.

by karategirl78 on 7/11/2012 1:38:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Okay so I really love curly hair and I want curly hair so badly! My older sis has natural curly hair and I'm so jealous! So the thing is I don't have curly hair. My hair is stick straight! whenever I try to curl it my hair just goes back to straight because it's so naturally straight! How can I make my hair be curly and stay that way?!?!?! Please help! It's really frustrating!
Thanks a bunch! =D

Hey chica, the main way to score stay-in curls is to get a perm. But if you don't wanna do that, your other option is to take a shower before bed, leave your hair wet, and sleep with it in really tight buns or braids. That should give you a bit of a wave in the morning. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by musicismylife198 on 7/11/2012 1:14:37 PM

I have really short, frizzy hair. I have tried a lot of shampoo and conditioner for my hair, but nothing has really worked! And it hardly ever grows. Can ya'll help me? Thanks a bunch!

Hey chica, the reason why hair gets frizzy is because it's dry. So anything you can do to add moisture is good. Use leave-in conditioner, add a little bit of anti-frizz serum after a shower, try not to blow-dry it, and use a wide-tooth comb. Also, make sure that your diet is healthy because that can cause frizz, too. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated, and make sure you're gettin' all your vitamins.
Carrie R.

by izzyzing65 on 7/11/2012 12:43:09 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 7/11/2012 10:56:54 AM

i dont really know how to curl my hair, and my hair is already kinda poofy and curly.

by colorqueen101 on 7/11/2012 10:37:53 AM

This looks like a really cool hairstyle!

by 6ftsunshine:) on 7/11/2012 9:57:07 AM

How do I do makeup like her?
P.S.First comment!

Hey babe,

I'm sorry but I don't really know! This article is just focusing on her hair, so I have no idea what products she uses. From this picture, it looks like she keeps her makeup pretty natural looking with eyeliner and mascara on her top eyelids.
Kelly G.

by LilyBS123 on 7/11/2012 9:34:36 AM

I LOVE Lush products!! That's all I use! If you have ance break outs you HAVE to get a thing called Grease Lightening. That stuff is MAGIC. Literally, a day later your acne is gone!! I also use Jumping Juniper shampoo for oily hair and their Jungle conditioner. I love those too! Plus they last soo much longer than the liquid stuff. If you have oily skin, get the Dark Angels mask and the Coal Face soap. It works soo well! Plus, it's all natural so no harmful stuff or chemicals go into your body! Smile

by Kalulah on 7/11/2012 8:24:17 AM

i thought it would only work on long hair, but i tried it on my shoulder length hair and it works Smile

by emroxlol on 7/11/2012 5:36:16 AM