AN HOUR AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

COMMENTS

Just one kiss! Will that get it out of my system?

For over a month, I’ve been with a boy I like very much. I want to take it to the next level by giving him a...

MODMODMODMOD (i'm the one who was talking about the texting issue and how this guy hasn't talked to me.)
well, now i know for a fact that he has his phone, becuase he texting my BFF!!!!!! i'm SOOOO confused!!!!! he said that he liked me, so what does he really mean, because now i dont think he does!

Hey girl, he doesn't sound like a really great guy if he told you that he liked you but has been ignoring you. You should start looking for someone who will be honest with you, unless he contacts you and apologizes.
Carrie R.

by isas456 on 7/18/2012 3:46:18 PM

MODMODMOD
Ok so this guy that ive liked for over a year now, and i were texting last night and out of the blue he says oh and btw i broke it off with my gf. Anyway, in the past he knew that i liked him and he told my friends that he wanted to ask me out but then his ex gf asked him out. And I'm trying to figure out the meaning behind him telling me that he broke up with his girl friend.... Because I don't want to get my hopes up. Hes so nice to me, but I don't think he understands how much i do like him. And I don't think i can tell him how much i actually do like him.... PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Hey girl, make sure you're takin' things slow with this guy. Because the last thing you wanna be is a rebound. So don't say anything about liking him until you know just how over his gf he really is. If they've already gone out twice, you could be in danger of getting his attention and then losing it immediately. Which is not gonna be fun. So just be patient and see how things go.
Carrie R.

by ell08 on 7/18/2012 3:35:23 PM

MOD MOD! I have kind of a weird problem sometimes when I wanna do something like go out with my bf I don't like asking him if he wants to go somewhere with me I feel like he wouldn't want to he asked me out to dinner Saturday night and I haven't seen him since but I Wanna see him again I asked him to do something Sunday and he was going to but we were gonna leave soon and the weather was bad j just feel like I wanna see him alot more than he asks to hang out with me is this weird or should I ask him if he wants to hang out? Thanks mod

Hey babe, I used to have the same problem. But don't worry - chances are, he'd love to see you, too. There's no harm in asking. If he starts giving you excuses why he can't, then you'll know to back off a bit. But as long as you're not bugging him to hang with you every day, you shouldn't feel bad about wanting to see him.
Carrie R.

by Colorful1 on 7/18/2012 1:58:22 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I'll ask him...but Im scared of his response

You can do it, babe. Just remember - when you're asking, be polite and stay calm. You've gotta show him that you're mature and strong, so whining or crying isn't gonna help. If he says no after you've explained your reasons, ask him politely why not. If he starts getting annoyed, drop the subject for a while, and come up with a new plan based on his reasons why you can't go. Good luck!
Carrie R.

by futurewriter16 on 7/18/2012 1:37:41 PM

MODMODMODMOD
My parents are divorced....

Oh, sorry to hear that, hun. Okay well is there another adult that is close to your dad who could support you? If not, it's fine. Just ask your dad if he'll take you one day. As a practice run. If you can show him you're up for the challenge, he'll probably change his mind.
Carrie R.

by futurewriter16 on 7/18/2012 1:21:09 PM

MODMODMODMOD
Household chores are nothing compared to the work my dad does. Im bored everyday, so I need to ask him! Today my dad and them are putting down rocks. Rocks! I know I can do it....

Okay, chica. Can you talk to your mom about it and see if she'll back you up? Maybe she'll be easier to convince, and it always helps to have at least on 'rent in your corner. And when you ask your dad, be honest. Promise him that you don't wanna go just to fool around, but that you really wanna work because you're bored at home. You can also try asking your bgf for more details about what exactly they do. Maybe he can help you brainstorm lighter jobs that your dad would be willing to let you handle.
Carrie R.

by futurewriter16 on 7/18/2012 1:07:21 PM

Like the page on Facebook: "Hold A Child's Hand"! It's for a really good cause. Every like is greatly appreciated! Smile

by thumperella14 on 7/18/2012 12:58:23 PM

MODMODMODMOD
My bgf and crush is helping my dad with work. I really want to go to work for a day with him and my dad, but my dad is a bricklayer. Its alot of physical work and im not sure if there is anything I can do. Im sure there is, but i dont know how to convince my dad. He lets me 12 yr old brother go, but not me. How can I convince my dad?

Well, babe, first try asking him outright if you can go and telling him that you're up for the challenge. If he doesn't believe you, you can pick up some extra chores around the house to show him that you don't mind working hard. But there is a chance your dad might be saying no just because he doesn't want you to go and distract your bgf from his work. And if that's the case, then you may just have to hang with your bgf another time.
Carrie R.

by futurewriter16 on 7/18/2012 12:56:40 PM

Need advice on things like boys, mean girls, fashion and just plain embarrassing things? Then join girls ONLY VIP, we give advice on anything and everything about being a girl! So join today! There are a few positions open!

by snagmonkey on 7/18/2012 11:04:41 AM