4 HOURS AGO Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? http://t.co/t6rGzm22ZX

7 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

8 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

COMMENTS

Makeover your nightstand with our decoupage how-to

Preserve your fave pics and make a boring nightstand pop with decoupage. It’s a li’l messy, and a lot of fun. So follow these six easy steps...

Mod Mod Mod
Hi I really need to make my room more of a teen girls room rather than just another room but without breaking the bank, any ideas???

Hey girl!  Try updating your room by hanging up pics of you and your friends!  Or you could create a collage full of images from magazines that you love.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Cat1/17/12 on 7/24/2012 1:06:43 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
I really need to organize and redo my room without spending too much money. Any advice? Thx-a-million!!! xox<3

Hey girlie! Check out our new issue for a great article on 10 inexpensive room upgrades you can do in under an hour, but aside from those, try Getting a couple new pillows for your bed in a new color or asking your mom and dad to help you rearrange your room.  You don't have to buy anything to rearrange, but your room will feel fresh and new!  xoxo

Kate G.

by Vjazzy08 on 7/23/2012 3:06:47 PM

I have this cheap and ugly floor lamp my dad bought for his home office but ended up in my room since i needed a lam more. I need to upcycle it somehow but the glass is already frosted(which i dont like). It is too modern for my room which is vintage, glam and modern. It is also silver with frosted glass which doesnt match my teal, white, and black color scheme. I need help coming up with a cute way to upcycle this lamp asap! Thanks in advance.

hey! what about getting some teal, white, or black lace and hot gluing the edges to fit perfectly over the frosted glass? That would be glam, match your color scheme, and the light would make an awesome pattern coming through the lace. Make sure to get flame retardant fabric if possible and get help from a parent just to make sure the whole thing's safe Smile good luck!

Helen S.

by alicia1998 on 7/16/2012 6:19:11 PM

My fam redid our entire house we sold soooo much stuff my room is like empty cuz i got rid of my couch and a bunch of stuff lol

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/15/2012 11:01:44 AM

I did that and I suggest waiting at LEAST an hour before you put stuff on top of the nightstand. I put a lamp on my nightstand after I did that, and it got stuck to a still-tacky-part. I picked it back up off the nightstand, and no matter how much mod podge I put on, there is still a rough patch. So be careful when you put something on it for the first time.

by bellababy4 on 7/14/2012 1:34:54 AM

Every time I log onto GL, no matter how certain i am that i checked the Remember Me button, I am always logged off the next time i come on, even if its only a few minutes after i close the page! i am not one to complain about most things, but it is just tiring to always spend the time to type my username and password again and again. I frequently visit GL, so is the logging in problem happening because i 'tired' out my account or something else?? Thank you for your help, moderators!! I' think answering all of these questions is tiring, and Im so happy you can help me maybe!

Hey girl, honestly, I have the same problem. It's just how the site was made, not anything you did. Sorry for the hassle, but that's technology for ya!
Carrie R.

by amerifreak on 7/11/2012 4:32:44 PM

Lol hey look it's one night stand!

by ninadasiy on 7/11/2012 12:33:58 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 7/11/2012 10:56:20 AM

MODERATOR,
I have really strange hair. After I take a shower, it gets nice and curly and looks great, but the next day if I brush it, the top gets flat and the bottom gets weird and poofy, so its wavy and then there is a very big wave and it poofs out. PS my hair is a little past my shoulders. Do you have any ideas of what I can do to even it out? Sorry this is kinda a confusing question.

Hey girl,

Maybe you could try showering in the mornings. It might be that sleeping messes up those pretty curls so the next day it doesn't look as great. If you shower in the morning, you won't get bedhead to mess it up! You can also try braiding your hair before you go to sleep, so the next morning you can take out the braids and the curls will be cute and intact!
Kelly G.

by colorqueen101 on 7/11/2012 10:48:45 AM

That's cool never thought of that!!

by hellokittylover6 on 7/11/2012 10:42:19 AM