1 HOURS AGO Even landlocked ladies can throw this funky luau: http://t.co/LrhrN3wkoL pic.twitter.com/BIEiiOVizp

1 HOURS AGO We can't pick our fave part of #July4th… Lucky us, the #BestFriendsWhenever cast weighed in! http://t.co/FJc7iEpUum pic.twitter.com/EeGTpNp0R6

2 HOURS AGO The key to bright skin? Sunny citrus 🍊: http://t.co/YYh7RIfAeccpic.twitter.com/cdi5iXTI833

COMMENTS

Makeover your nightstand with our decoupage how-to

Preserve your fave pics and make a boring nightstand pop with decoupage. It’s a li’l messy, and a lot of fun. So follow these six easy steps...

Hi this is kind of a random question but do you think Pretty Little Liars or the Lying Game is an OK book for a 14 year old to read? I really want to read them but I've heard they're inapproiate?

Hey girl,

I'm pretty sure that both deal with topics like sex, drinking, drugs, and murder, so it's up to you. 14 and up would probably be the cutoff, but again, it's really just what you are comfortable with.
Kelly G.

by LittleRockstar on 7/11/2012 10:20:10 AM

Is there any way I can send you guys a picture for a room make over idea? I don't like how my room looks and I feel like it's too small.

hey! I wish I could help, but we can't really get images through the comments. sorry girl!

Helen S.

by Rainbows_rawr on 7/10/2012 8:37:35 PM

this is a great idea! just one thing.... whats mod pogde

by <3watermelon<3 on 7/10/2012 8:17:50 PM

cute

by cutiepie14231 on 7/10/2012 7:37:28 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/10/2012 5:45:46 PM

super cool! i love it!

by j4zm09 on 7/10/2012 5:20:26 PM

awesome! lol when i go somewhere i buy like a keychain or something. i forget about the postcards!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/10/2012 5:06:13 PM

That's super cute and it sounds super easy! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/10/2012 3:56:03 PM

That's so cute!!!! Luv it!!!!!

by twilight1001 on 7/10/2012 3:41:40 PM

Hey so I made a deal with my mom that if I read 10 books while I was at my Dad's, she'd get me a prize. I asked for the 4th generation iPod Touch, and there is a good chance that she will get ne that if I read 10 books. But I have a Kindle Fire, that gets apps and stuff. But I want an iPod so I can Skype my mom while we are at our Dad's, iTunes, video camera, which my phone lacks, you know, the works. What should I do? Thanks in advance!

Hey Girl--

There's nothing wrong with telling your mom what you would like as a present. But don't get your hopes up.

Happy reading!