1 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What summer hobby should you try? http://t.co/2Q3FayqsQA pic.twitter.com/YahG4FWmzC

2 HOURS AGO We just heard that a #CluelessMusical is happening and we are FREAKING OUT! Have you ever heard of anything better?! pic.twitter.com/BUnoMJT3OB

2 HOURS AGO Do you feel like the Leaning Tower of Pisa when you walk in your heels? 👠:http://t.co/mD7TCG6pAXXpic.twitter.com/MzvgfrKGDZZ

COMMENTS

Practice makes jerk-fect

I was at a party, and my crush asked me how to ask out my mortal enemy Jamie. When I was about to say IDK, he...

the nerve of that guy

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:55:37 PM

Oh my gosh! Guys can be so rude!!!

by ArianaKatFan on 1/28/2013 8:27:08 PM

Ha!!! Forget parents making his life miserable!!! I'd give him the gash to prove his mistake!!!!

by Taekwondolover on 1/21/2013 12:17:37 AM

What a jerk! I couldn't even begin to imagine how awful I would feel if a guy did that to me.

by delaneyrox on 11/17/2012 6:27:49 PM

what person would do that? You should only kiss someone if you love them.

by luvpeacehappiness on 8/13/2012 12:25:44 PM

Dude. Not cool. You can't expect to get girls that way. You need to use yer noggin!

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 10:16:04 PM

oh my god.... even if he does like you--and is twisted enough to show it to you in THAT ridiculous and horribly mean way-- you should SO forget about him! he obviously SUCKS and he's not good enough for you...

by NiffCat28 on 8/2/2012 8:38:37 PM

He's a... well I'm not allowed to say what I'm thinking >Frown, BUT u never know... he COULD just be secretly crushing on u ;)

by *epic fail* on 8/1/2012 5:20:56 PM

OMG JERKFACE! That is ridic mean!

by emonade on 7/30/2012 4:54:46 PM

That is OUTRAGEOUS! You should have kicked him in the shin and talked to your teacher about it our something. That would've taken care of him for good. He'd shut up and forget about dealing with you for that!(Ps- that ain't tattling)

by Vintage_Me123 on 7/27/2012 1:35:57 PM

The girls of Pretty Little Liars all have awesome style, but which Little Liar's wardrobe are you just dying to snag?

YOU
YOUR CRUSH

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is back—and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.