3 HOURS AGO Here's *everything* you need for a fabulously fashionable fall. So much outfit inspo: http://t.co/8v3OtD2WhK

16 HOURS AGO Sweater weather also happens to be smoothie weather. Snag our recipes for seasonal sips: http://t.co/s00kRlDnDq #pumpkinspiceeverything

16 HOURS AGO RT @PeytonList: Lots of great questions! Keep them coming on @girlslifemag Facebook! 😻�pic.twitter.com/iuIzoC1K4Q4Q

COMMENTS

Practice makes jerk-fect

I was at a party, and my crush asked me how to ask out my mortal enemy Jamie. When I was about to say IDK, he...

the nerve of that guy

by kellian on 2/2/2013 6:55:37 PM

Oh my gosh! Guys can be so rude!!!

by ArianaKatFan on 1/28/2013 8:27:08 PM

Ha!!! Forget parents making his life miserable!!! I'd give him the gash to prove his mistake!!!!

by Taekwondolover on 1/21/2013 12:17:37 AM

What a jerk! I couldn't even begin to imagine how awful I would feel if a guy did that to me.

by delaneyrox on 11/17/2012 6:27:49 PM

what person would do that? You should only kiss someone if you love them.

by luvpeacehappiness on 8/13/2012 12:25:44 PM

Dude. Not cool. You can't expect to get girls that way. You need to use yer noggin!

by bananaface13 on 8/6/2012 10:16:04 PM

oh my god.... even if he does like you--and is twisted enough to show it to you in THAT ridiculous and horribly mean way-- you should SO forget about him! he obviously SUCKS and he's not good enough for you...

by NiffCat28 on 8/2/2012 8:38:37 PM

He's a... well I'm not allowed to say what I'm thinking >Frown, BUT u never know... he COULD just be secretly crushing on u ;)

by *epic fail* on 8/1/2012 5:20:56 PM

OMG JERKFACE! That is ridic mean!

by emonade on 7/30/2012 4:54:46 PM

That is OUTRAGEOUS! You should have kicked him in the shin and talked to your teacher about it our something. That would've taken care of him for good. He'd shut up and forget about dealing with you for that!(Ps- that ain't tattling)

by Vintage_Me123 on 7/27/2012 1:35:57 PM