5 HOURS AGO The one cardio workout you never knew you needed: http://t.co/jyIA2OswSX

6 HOURS AGO Current needs: a kitten and a fabulous new sundress. 🐱�#GLgirlrl

7 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN ask him out. Here's how: http://t.co/XcrD13YSL5 pic.twitter.com/WsI0A7aoAv

COMMENTS

Practice makes jerk-fect

I was at a party, and my crush asked me how to ask out my mortal enemy Jamie. When I was about to say IDK, he...

Um, how dare he? What a loser.

by Crissi on 7/13/2012 10:50:23 AM

Oh wow! That is soooo mean! I feel really bad for you! Maybe that's because my name is Jamie! :O

by Actress-2-B on 7/13/2012 10:25:22 AM

That's such a jerkish thing to do! Ugh! :\

by Acutiebookworm on 7/12/2012 11:12:59 PM

That was really mean. He deserves a foot stomping, a black eye, and a swollen lip so no girl would want to go near him let alone kiss him. USing people is just wrong.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/12/2012 10:32:14 PM

wow! tht is so mean! if he did tht to me i might have slapped him across the face!!! and i never do tht to people!

by neo6m on 7/12/2012 4:55:32 PM

I'm normally a nice person, but if my crush did that to me, I would've punched him in the lip so he wouldn't be able to kiss anyone Smile

by kenzi143 on 7/12/2012 4:05:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, so I want to highlight my hair but I don't know what color would look good. I have light brown hair with layers. It is to my shoulders. I am not that tan and I have side swept bangs. I was thinking either dark brown highlights or blonde highlights. What color highlights will look the best with my hair color? Please reply really soon!!!!!

Hey girl!  Highlights take a lot of work to maintain, but they can look really cute!  I would go with blonde highlights because they'll look totally natural in the summer sun! Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by lolapuppys on 7/12/2012 3:16:03 PM

I have to say that is a perfect position to get him to kiss you some morebut it is also really really rude because he doesn't think you're hot and basically told you that flat out.

by star53 on 7/12/2012 3:09:37 PM

OMG! I mean, your crush kissed you, but for a reason that makes it totally unnecessary! Hope he doesn't go doing that to a bunch of other girls! One is too much! "For Practice." Such a jerk.

by giggle123 on 7/12/2012 3:04:08 PM