2 HOURS AGO The #wanderlust is real this week, Virgos. ♍️♍️♍️ http://t.co/XNPFLQEGhP

3 HOURS AGO More than a little jealous of GL editor Kelsey...at least she's reppin' @rydelR5 and the music issue! #beachlife http://t.co/i09Ieh3XKZ

4 HOURS AGO #Poll time! Fill in the blank: I would *literally* do anything to meet ____________.

COMMENTS

Practice makes jerk-fect

I was at a party, and my crush asked me how to ask out my mortal enemy Jamie. When I was about to say IDK, he...

That's so weird!

by MarisaMermaid99 on 7/12/2012 2:18:45 PM

according to me, he is a 9 1/2 out of ten on the mean meter. so, an appropriate response would be a kick in the tenders, a slap in the ear, or a fat lip.

by loppyears12 on 7/12/2012 1:42:39 PM

Got a question about your bod? Wondering about celebrity gossip? Getting mixed signals from your crush? Digging in your closet for something to wear? We've got advice about everything about everything. Join my club, Everything About Everything!

by pretty123 on 7/12/2012 1:39:58 PM

I would've slapped the taste out his mouth. He is such a jerk!

by DiamondSharks on 7/12/2012 12:47:41 PM

Oh gosh! I'da slapped him. So rude!

by Graciegang on 7/12/2012 12:36:46 PM

That's just completely wrong. I would have slappedhim too! what a jerk..

by OliviaGj on 7/12/2012 12:12:18 PM

OMG I would've slapped him! that is horrible!  Hey chica! Sorry about the edit, but we can't link to other sites in our comments.  Sorry, girl! Kate G.

by pinksoccerchick on 7/12/2012 11:19:26 AM

That's incredibly rude . . .

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/12/2012 10:00:08 AM

wow. that was so rude. he is such a jerk. im guess he isnt ur crush anymore. Tong

by <3watermelon<3 on 7/12/2012 9:14:45 AM

Dumb-o... thats stupid of him!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/12/2012 8:29:35 AM