9 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

12 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

13 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

COMMENTS

Pumped-up kicks: Crazy-cool sneakers under $40

Are you ready to rock some cool new sneaks in the hallways this fall? If you loved the awesome kicks in the Aug/Sept issue, check out...

Join my club "Middle School Tips & Tricks"! We'll talk about what to wear who to crush on, and tips on to ace your report card.

by DDaCat on 8/4/2012 7:01:14 PM

I have black and white saddle oxfords and I wear almost EVERYTHING with them!! Bass is the best place for me to find my old-looking shoes!

by 50sfan1234 on 7/30/2012 6:10:07 PM

there are these cute boots at journeys, they have lace insets on the sides...and oxfords! i love oxfords, but they always feel so clunky. but these are sort of like jazz shoes, super-comfy. i have neither of these... =(

by the_last_ninja on 7/28/2012 7:42:45 PM

my fave brand of shoes is osiris!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u just gotta lovee em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3

by laurendevlol on 7/28/2012 10:44:23 AM

Join my club "Fashionistas and fitness" for advice on summer fashion, what to wear on different kinds of dates, etc. And we give great advice on how to get healthy or stay fit. I am currently looking for a new person for every position like VP and treasurer. Hope you join Smile SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by zumba on 7/19/2012 3:42:02 AM

I recently bought a pair of light brown/tan oxfords from JCPenny's. They are adorable but the problem is that I have NO IDEA what looks good with oxfords. Help? Thanks Smile btw, i'm really girly
xo

Hey chica! For a super-cute, girly look, you can wear your oxfords with funky tights and a short skirt or dress. You can also pair them with a short dress and skip the tights. Skinny jeans and capris look good, too, as long as your shirt isn't too dressy.
Carrie R.

by lexiebrittanie on 7/18/2012 1:15:29 PM

I love the red sneaks AND the green ones! I love how they're cute, cheap, and bold. But which is best.....? Tong

by cheetah#1 on 7/16/2012 10:03:41 PM

I made a club called Love your life! Here's what it's about: This club is basically about what's going on in your life and where to come if you need advice or just need someone to talk to! Smile Anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile please join and spread the word! To find the club just go on clubs then click on the category new and you'll see love your life! I still need a treasurer, secretary, and a VP!!! So please join and leave a comment when you go on the club and tell my me what you want to be and why. Thanks

I also have a club called Ariantors which is if you are a fan of Ariana Grande! I also need a treasurer, secretary, and VP! Basically do the same for the what I said for live your life! Thanks

These are the first two clubs I have ever made and I appreciate it if you read all this and joined them! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 10:57:16 PM

join the shoes shoes shoes club plz

by desiree<3 on 7/13/2012 3:40:01 PM

i like the last shoes! green's my fave colorSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 7/13/2012 12:40:58 PM