10 MINUTES AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

AN HOUR AGO In Both of Me, a total stranger changes Clara's life 4ever. Win this mind blowing book from @BlinkPublishing today: http://t.co/ueozMpeV4p

2 HOURS AGO Who wants to get paid to play with puppies? 🙋 :http://t.co/yTJ71zaS1nn

COMMENTS

Pumped-up kicks: Crazy-cool sneakers under $40

Are you ready to rock some cool new sneaks in the hallways this fall? If you loved the awesome kicks in the Aug/Sept issue, check out...

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/12/2012 11:37:34 PM

I will be wearing purple Converse this school year.

by supersingershannon on 7/12/2012 9:04:00 PM

all the other kids with the pumped up kicks...lol foster the peopleLaughing

by Alykat18 on 7/12/2012 7:39:56 PM

The first ones!!! I love the first ones!!! and the flowery spring ones and the ones you fold down but especially the first ones!!! WOW! Never seen anything like those!!!

by futureleader on 7/12/2012 6:15:24 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Hi! So I wanna get my eyebrows waxed (mine are really bushy,mishapen and half of one has a cow lick Frown ) but i'm afraid its gonna hurt really bad! I'm a wimp about pain but have any of you mods ever got it done? Is it worth it? Thanks Laughing

Hey girlie,

I get my eyebrows done every month! It's definitely worth it for a clean, precise brow line Smile A little tip: don't go just before/during/just after your period, because for some reason your body is more sensitive to pain. If you go in the middle of the month, it'll hurt less! You could also take a Tylenol or Advil when you get home, if it happens to be hurting bad. But remember it's usually just a sting when they pull the strips off - it only lasts a second and it's really not that bad Smile
Lauren C.

by starfan1 on 7/12/2012 6:00:52 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I know winter/fall is a little ways away, but I have a few sweater dresses that I wear with leggings that go down to my ankles. I normally wear flats with them, but they hurt my feet unless i basically wrap my feet in bandaids. What are some cute shoes I can wear with them? THANKS!

Hey girl!  I LOVE high boots for winter and fall, you can wear them with anything!  You could also try shorter booties, which are very in for this fall.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by misbubbles on 7/12/2012 3:41:11 PM

OH. My. GREEN APPLE.
i need those green shoes!!!!!!! thank you GL!!!!!!

by loppyears12 on 7/12/2012 1:54:58 PM

im more for my cowboy boots though...

by SKYRIM78 on 7/12/2012 11:55:38 AM

i like the third fifth and sixth ones.

by SKYRIM78 on 7/12/2012 11:54:55 AM

The cool kicks I will be rockin' this school year are sperrys.

by otter77 on 7/12/2012 10:53:12 AM