8 HOURS AGO Can girls make the first move—or is that weird? http://t.co/tgtlB9KNYl

10 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 Western chick wrangles these @BuccoCapensis navy boots: http://t.co/o8FUIQYMbr

11 HOURS AGO Snag a sneak peek of @jacquieleemusic's new EP: http://t.co/CsAj7j0goN #thevoice

COMMENTS

Pumped-up kicks: Crazy-cool sneakers under $40

Are you ready to rock some cool new sneaks in the hallways this fall? If you loved the awesome kicks in the Aug/Sept issue, check out...

Join my club "Middle School Tips & Tricks"! We'll talk about what to wear who to crush on, and tips on to ace your report card.

by DDaCat on 8/4/2012 7:01:14 PM

I have black and white saddle oxfords and I wear almost EVERYTHING with them!! Bass is the best place for me to find my old-looking shoes!

by 50sfan1234 on 7/30/2012 6:10:07 PM

there are these cute boots at journeys, they have lace insets on the sides...and oxfords! i love oxfords, but they always feel so clunky. but these are sort of like jazz shoes, super-comfy. i have neither of these... =(

by the_last_ninja on 7/28/2012 7:42:45 PM

my fave brand of shoes is osiris!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u just gotta lovee em!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3

by laurendevlol on 7/28/2012 10:44:23 AM

Join my club "Fashionistas and fitness" for advice on summer fashion, what to wear on different kinds of dates, etc. And we give great advice on how to get healthy or stay fit. I am currently looking for a new person for every position like VP and treasurer. Hope you join Smile SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by zumba on 7/19/2012 3:42:02 AM

I recently bought a pair of light brown/tan oxfords from JCPenny's. They are adorable but the problem is that I have NO IDEA what looks good with oxfords. Help? Thanks Smile btw, i'm really girly
xo

Hey chica! For a super-cute, girly look, you can wear your oxfords with funky tights and a short skirt or dress. You can also pair them with a short dress and skip the tights. Skinny jeans and capris look good, too, as long as your shirt isn't too dressy.
Carrie R.

by lexiebrittanie on 7/18/2012 1:15:29 PM

I love the red sneaks AND the green ones! I love how they're cute, cheap, and bold. But which is best.....? Tong

by cheetah#1 on 7/16/2012 10:03:41 PM

I made a club called Love your life! Here's what it's about: This club is basically about what's going on in your life and where to come if you need advice or just need someone to talk to! Smile Anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile please join and spread the word! To find the club just go on clubs then click on the category new and you'll see love your life! I still need a treasurer, secretary, and a VP!!! So please join and leave a comment when you go on the club and tell my me what you want to be and why. Thanks

I also have a club called Ariantors which is if you are a fan of Ariana Grande! I also need a treasurer, secretary, and VP! Basically do the same for the what I said for live your life! Thanks

These are the first two clubs I have ever made and I appreciate it if you read all this and joined them! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 10:57:16 PM

join the shoes shoes shoes club plz

by desiree<3 on 7/13/2012 3:40:01 PM

i like the last shoes! green's my fave colorSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 7/13/2012 12:40:58 PM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/12/2012 11:37:34 PM

I will be wearing purple Converse this school year.

by supersingershannon on 7/12/2012 9:04:00 PM

all the other kids with the pumped up kicks...lol foster the peopleLaughing

by Alykat18 on 7/12/2012 7:39:56 PM

The first ones!!! I love the first ones!!! and the flowery spring ones and the ones you fold down but especially the first ones!!! WOW! Never seen anything like those!!!

by futureleader on 7/12/2012 6:15:24 PM

MODMODMOD!!
Hi! So I wanna get my eyebrows waxed (mine are really bushy,mishapen and half of one has a cow lick Frown ) but i'm afraid its gonna hurt really bad! I'm a wimp about pain but have any of you mods ever got it done? Is it worth it? Thanks Laughing

Hey girlie,

I get my eyebrows done every month! It's definitely worth it for a clean, precise brow line Smile A little tip: don't go just before/during/just after your period, because for some reason your body is more sensitive to pain. If you go in the middle of the month, it'll hurt less! You could also take a Tylenol or Advil when you get home, if it happens to be hurting bad. But remember it's usually just a sting when they pull the strips off - it only lasts a second and it's really not that bad Smile
Lauren C.

by starfan1 on 7/12/2012 6:00:52 PM

MODMODMODMOD
I know winter/fall is a little ways away, but I have a few sweater dresses that I wear with leggings that go down to my ankles. I normally wear flats with them, but they hurt my feet unless i basically wrap my feet in bandaids. What are some cute shoes I can wear with them? THANKS!

Hey girl!  I LOVE high boots for winter and fall, you can wear them with anything!  You could also try shorter booties, which are very in for this fall.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by misbubbles on 7/12/2012 3:41:11 PM

OH. My. GREEN APPLE.
i need those green shoes!!!!!!! thank you GL!!!!!!

by loppyears12 on 7/12/2012 1:54:58 PM

im more for my cowboy boots though...

by SKYRIM78 on 7/12/2012 11:55:38 AM

i like the third fifth and sixth ones.

by SKYRIM78 on 7/12/2012 11:54:55 AM

The cool kicks I will be rockin' this school year are sperrys.

by otter77 on 7/12/2012 10:53:12 AM

I like the last pair, and it's half the price of my 'athletic sneakers' that I hardly ever wear.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/12/2012 10:01:09 AM

i would wear only 3, 5 & 6. and truth be told, #4 looks like a pair of older women shoes. #1 looks like a tap shoe. and #2 are really cute. but are too patriotic for to wear to school, 2 months after that holiday. sorry. but i love the rest! <3

by <3watermelon<3 on 7/12/2012 9:45:38 AM

I like them all...except, 5, and 1.

by georgetownroad on 7/12/2012 3:08:43 AM

Cool shoes! But i sould really like a running shoe version of this post! I'd be the most fashion forward kid in P.E. Smile

by sprinklz28 on 7/12/2012 2:13:55 AM

Check it out- number 2 isn't less than $40!! Whatever, still dirt cheap... Kinda...

by pretty123 on 7/12/2012 12:53:48 AM