AN HOUR AGO Rethink your scented panty liners: http://t.co/78pnCdcUB6

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 fly off with @EyeFly3d's Nanotech 3D viewer and screen protector for iPhone: http://t.co/vAD5g4ILs6

2 HOURS AGO Into suspense? Blue Lily, Lily Blue by @mstiefvater is the book for you! Win this @Scholastic must-read here: http://t.co/vpny9EfUEn

COMMENTS

Teen scientists send their experiment to space

What do two bright 16-year-old girls think of when they imagine outer space? That sending bacteria out there may improve its ability to fight germs, of course...

Wow, that is so cool anout what they did!! I also think science is really cool and funSmile

by uniquester on 7/24/2012 1:55:15 AM

So cool! This rocks! I definitely agree that linking science and creativity is necessary to get better solutions.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/12/2012 11:24:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I have 3 awesome best friends! Jenna, Siri, and Colee. me and Jenna go to Lifetime (a workout place) alot because we are both dancers and know how important it is to keep in shape during off season. Me and Siri play lacrosse together so we see each other like every night. My and Colee just hang out whenever we want. Today, my mom told me that I need to starting hanging out with more people. Because its summer, everyone isn't hanging out with all of there friends all of the time (I have like alot of friends that we might just hang out in the summer a bit but mostly we just see each other during school). I don't really know why my mom said that. I mostly hang out with Jenna the most cause we try to go to Lifetime 3 times a week. Is that why? I hang out with all of them alot. I'm really confussed. Thank you!

Hey girl!  Maybe your mom just wants you to branch out a little and see some other friends.  Its totally cool to have besties, but its also important to have some other friends!  Try to make time to hangout with some other friends Smile xxoo
Maggie P.

by danceforever58 on 7/12/2012 1:30:23 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/12/2012 8:38:46 AM

By doing proportions from the poll about how one direction has 47% of girls voting for their VIP concerts, I multiply 47*3,915=184,052...divide that by 100% equals ........ 1,840.52 girls voted for one direction... The 3,915 came from the total voters, the 100% came from adding all the percentages which gives you 100%! I love math!.......And Science, my baby!xD

by Susmita24 on 7/11/2012 5:40:47 PM

by Susmita24 on 7/11/2012 5:39:59 PM

Wow, what an exciting thing. Interesting experiment too!

by luckykel on 7/11/2012 5:09:18 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 7/11/2012 10:56:01 AM

Yeah, I have a Lenovo computer!

by Glitterheart16 on 7/11/2012 10:06:39 AM