2 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

5 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

6 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Teen scientists send their experiment to space

What do two bright 16-year-old girls think of when they imagine outer space? That sending bacteria out there may improve its ability to fight germs, of course...

Cool good for them!
Modmodmod
So I'm 11 and I'm starting to babysit. Next week I am babysitting a 2 year old boy and 5 year old girl. How much should I charge? Thanks xoxo

hey! anywhere between 8-10 dollars an hour I think Smile

Helen S.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 7/10/2012 7:14:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I went on my first date yesterday with a boy, is today too soon to go on another one?

hey! well, my rules of dating are that there are no rules because everyone's different, so if you guys really hit it off, go for it. However, on the other hand it's "custom" to wait  at least 3 days.

Helen S.

by liv.laugh.love on 7/10/2012 6:40:58 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/10/2012 5:46:05 PM

luckies!!! i want to float in zero-gravity too!!! D: there so dang lucky!!!

by loppyears12 on 7/10/2012 4:47:58 PM

Good for them! That is wayyy cool!

by fallsb-ball on 7/10/2012 4:02:47 PM

My dream's to become a biologist, that's why I'm already thinking of ways to cure diabeties and cancer! I'm brainstorming many ideas and I possibly think it'll work!Laughing

by Susmita24 on 7/10/2012 2:17:50 PM