AN HOUR AGO Refresh your *basic* salad routine: http://t.co/GHBs4nvWlO

2 HOURS AGO #SoundOff! What's your stance on smoking? http://t.co/5P2HcJXJTO

3 HOURS AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

COMMENTS

Teen scientists send their experiment to space

What do two bright 16-year-old girls think of when they imagine outer space? That sending bacteria out there may improve its ability to fight germs, of course...

Wow, that is so cool anout what they did!! I also think science is really cool and funSmile

by uniquester on 7/24/2012 1:55:15 AM

So cool! This rocks! I definitely agree that linking science and creativity is necessary to get better solutions.

by Acutiebookworm on 7/12/2012 11:24:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD,
I have 3 awesome best friends! Jenna, Siri, and Colee. me and Jenna go to Lifetime (a workout place) alot because we are both dancers and know how important it is to keep in shape during off season. Me and Siri play lacrosse together so we see each other like every night. My and Colee just hang out whenever we want. Today, my mom told me that I need to starting hanging out with more people. Because its summer, everyone isn't hanging out with all of there friends all of the time (I have like alot of friends that we might just hang out in the summer a bit but mostly we just see each other during school). I don't really know why my mom said that. I mostly hang out with Jenna the most cause we try to go to Lifetime 3 times a week. Is that why? I hang out with all of them alot. I'm really confussed. Thank you!

Hey girl!  Maybe your mom just wants you to branch out a little and see some other friends.  Its totally cool to have besties, but its also important to have some other friends!  Try to make time to hangout with some other friends Smile xxoo
Maggie P.

by danceforever58 on 7/12/2012 1:30:23 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/12/2012 8:38:46 AM

By doing proportions from the poll about how one direction has 47% of girls voting for their VIP concerts, I multiply 47*3,915=184,052...divide that by 100% equals ........ 1,840.52 girls voted for one direction... The 3,915 came from the total voters, the 100% came from adding all the percentages which gives you 100%! I love math!.......And Science, my baby!xD

by Susmita24 on 7/11/2012 5:40:47 PM

by Susmita24 on 7/11/2012 5:39:59 PM

Wow, what an exciting thing. Interesting experiment too!

by luckykel on 7/11/2012 5:09:18 PM

Hey girls, please join my clubs! If you ever need advice just ask and we’ll get back to you asap!
Queens of Hearts<3 :a club where you can get advice on hair, beauty, fashion, life, friends and especially boys!
Let’s Get Active! : a club that is pretty much a whole group of workout buddies who will give advice, motivate and inspire you to reach your fitness goals and stay healthy and active!

Please join, we’d love to have you and I would appreciate it sooo much!

<3 Honeycakes

by honeycakes on 7/11/2012 10:56:01 AM

Yeah, I have a Lenovo computer!

by Glitterheart16 on 7/11/2012 10:06:39 AM

You go girlsSmile

by Carol411 on 7/11/2012 1:50:36 AM

Cool good for them!
Modmodmod
So I'm 11 and I'm starting to babysit. Next week I am babysitting a 2 year old boy and 5 year old girl. How much should I charge? Thanks xoxo

hey! anywhere between 8-10 dollars an hour I think Smile

Helen S.

by Fierymindedgal<3 on 7/10/2012 7:14:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I went on my first date yesterday with a boy, is today too soon to go on another one?

hey! well, my rules of dating are that there are no rules because everyone's different, so if you guys really hit it off, go for it. However, on the other hand it's "custom" to wait  at least 3 days.

Helen S.

by liv.laugh.love on 7/10/2012 6:40:58 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice about absolutely anything? Got a prob you're embarrassed to go to other people about? Feeling the need to vent about the awful day you just had or anything else and always get a supportive response? That's what I'm here for I absolutely love helping you all by giving top notch advice on any subject under the sun. Seriously ask me about anything....I mean the worst I can say is that I can't answer your question right?! I promise not to judge you and to give each question my undivided attention and thought.
I also give you my honest word that I will never tell you what you want to hear and instead will always tell you the truth and my HONEST opinion about everything.

So if you need advice (or just want a friend to talk too...I <3 meeting new people on here it's SO fun!!) don't hesitate to comment on my profile...it's just a click away<3

xoxo,
maggie183<3

by maggie183 on 7/10/2012 5:46:05 PM

luckies!!! i want to float in zero-gravity too!!! D: there so dang lucky!!!

by loppyears12 on 7/10/2012 4:47:58 PM

Good for them! That is wayyy cool!

by fallsb-ball on 7/10/2012 4:02:47 PM

My dream's to become a biologist, that's why I'm already thinking of ways to cure diabeties and cancer! I'm brainstorming many ideas and I possibly think it'll work!Laughing

by Susmita24 on 7/10/2012 2:17:50 PM