8 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

11 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

12 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Make a move! 9 ways to chat up your crush

Ever get stuck, deer in headlights-style, when you wanna chat it up with your crush? With a little practice, you’ll never worry about what to say...

Mod Mod Mod
I had Freshmen Orientation for this center in my high school and I didn't know anybody there. But there was the super cute guy that sat near me and he kept sneaking glances over at me. The problem is I don't know what to say to him when I see him next (August). Also, should I friend him on Facebook or is that too stalker-ish?
Thanks!!

Hey girlie, don't friend him on Facebook until you meet him for real in the fall. Maybe you'll get lucky and have a class with him. And if you don't, just make sure you say hi to him if you ever see him the hallway.

Lauren T.

by Jackie98 on 6/9/2013 6:50:57 PM

What do I do?!?! Ok so this guy I like that I have barely spoken to has been smiling at me. How do I start a conversation?!

by radiogirl on 3/16/2013 4:11:13 PM

I need some advice on a problem.
I went to a school dance and this really cute guy was standing there watching me dance with my friends. He came up to me a few minutes later and asked me if I wanted to dance. We started to dance the last couple of songs. When it was over we kinda just stood there and we both walked away and I didn't get his name or anything. Should I try to find out who he was? and if I do should I talk to him? and if yes what do I say?

by Hellokitty_18 <3 on 3/12/2013 9:02:21 PM

okay so, long-story-short, I really like my friend's (lets call her c) older brother (who i will call j). im 13 and hes 16 and hes super cute and really sweet and c thinks that we should go out. c says that j likes me but idk. whenever i go to c's house we always hang out with j and apparently im c's only friend that j ever even talks to. we text everyday for a long time and we have a lot in common. i slept over at c's house and we watched a movie with j and he would look over and smile at me (he didn't know i noticed) and after c fell asleep we talked for about an hour until it was 4:30am and he went downstairs to sleep. when i got home we started texting again and he said that he likes it when i come over.. he also said 'its kinda awkward with c there all the time' i said 'haha, you wanted to chill with just me?' and he said yeah... does he like me? what should i do?? :S please help!

Hey Anymnmous. . ., sounds like he likes ya to me. Keep talking to him like you do. But make sure your parents are okay with you talking to a boy that's three years older than you. Hope this helps ya! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Anonymous... on 10/14/2012 11:37:41 PM

I know this is off the subject but I really need to get this off my chest. My best friend is so frustrating whenever I have a crush he gets super protective and always runs them away. And I ask him why he does it and he always says I'm better than them but some of them are really sweet guys! And I always support him when there's a girl he likes so why can't he do the same for me? I don't get what his problem is. :/

by IThinkILoveYou... on 9/1/2012 5:33:55 PM

So I've really liked this guy from my church for over a year, but there's just one big problem: he's super popular. And I am...well, the opposite of popular. We talk occasionally, but it gets harder and harder. And another big problem: he likes a super popular girl who hates me. And she likes him too. She used to be my friend, but now she like thinks she's better than me or something. (and also: he's really, really nice to me but doesn't know I like him.) Right now I just don't know what to do. Any tips for this dilemma?

Hey girl! Keep talking to him, but make an effort to go out and meet new guys, too.  If he and this girl like each other, they might start dating, and you don't want to get in the middle of two people.  It's okay to have him asa good friend though, and he might introduce you to other guys he knows who are super nice and into YOU. xoxo

Kate G.

by jessm4ever on 8/17/2012 10:29:59 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
Okay so I've always been horrible at talking to guys! And I don't know how to flirt! Frown I just get so nervous and don't know what to say or do! I'm going into my freshman year at high school and I want to be able to talk to guys when I start school. Any tips?

Hey girl!

Instead of trying to "flirt" just try to talk. Try not to view every guy you see as a potential crush-- look at them like friends. That way, they'll get to know the true you.

good luck!
simone s.

by toinfinityandbeyond on 8/14/2012 3:05:15 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So last wednesday I was at an outdoor movie with my best friend at her church. I'm going to start going to her church every other weekend but at the movie I met a guy (We will call him P) and he is super nice and sweet. My friendCool and P are close friends. I only met him for 3hrs but I really like him. The problem is, H likes him too I found out afterward. She texted this guy(N) who is friends with P and N told H that P "likes your friend a little bit". But when H called P to ask him who he likes, he said you (meaning H) and quickly hung up. Who do I believe? Because a few weeks back H and P were on a mission trip together and he said he liked her. H suspected that he didn't like her anymore because of what N said. And also, what do I do if P likes me? I can't go out with him because that wouldn't be fair to H, right? Even if she were to tell me it was ok? Please help!

Hey chica! You're right- it would be mean to date a dude your friend had a crush on.  My advice is to leave this guy to your friend and find a new guy! xoxo

Kate G.

by minkymouse on 8/13/2012 3:45:52 PM

Okay so a coupe years ago there was a guy that really liked me (oh at the time he was my brothers best friend) I didn't like him that much but the more the more time I spent with him the more I liked him. Well I invited him to this thing the church I attend puts on for teens. Well, after that he seemed to like me more, but he left for high school and I haven't seen or talked to him since then. My cousin is best friends with him now and he told her that I scared him off. Well, tomorrow is my first day at high school and I'm kinda scared about who he else he told that to. I just done really know what to do. Do you think I really scared him off?

by m&m2016 on 8/8/2012 2:38:48 PM

i have a crush on this boy at my church i got confirmed with him and you have to take classes so we spent alot of time together. Well this week we are both counslers for vbs and he sits right in front of me so i talked to him today and pizza came up (haha idk why) i said our group should all go out for pizza because i like the people in our group and i looked at him and he smiled (the pizza was a joke because we had stuff to do) he looks at me alot too but im not positive he likes me help please!?!?
-sorry its long

Hey Girl--

Your story made me say "Awww." You sound like you're great at talking to him and taking initiative. Just get to know him better and hopefully he'll make a move to let you know you like him.

good luck!!