AN HOUR AGO Look in on lovescopes, friendship forecasts, and more: http://t.co/z37Z6NffkZ

2 HOURS AGO Why he talks to you on summer vacay—but not in school: http://t.co/QHqdQINuLZ

3 HOURS AGO 7 celeb-inspired ways to cure summer boredom: http://t.co/PvDFmaO4oD

COMMENTS

Make a move! 9 ways to chat up your crush

Ever get stuck, deer in headlights-style, when you wanna chat it up with your crush? With a little practice, you’ll never worry about what to say...

hey superstarlala try a pair of rainbow flip-flops, they are more expensive but they are super comfy and have a 35 yeaar warranty so you can wear them all ya want!

by divasa on 7/12/2012 10:09:22 AM

Hey luvurself19, try bringing it up when you and your bro are talking. Ask him if he has been thinking about college and if so which ones he'd like to go to. Ask him if you have to have good grades to get in, and that if he wanted you to you could help him. The good thing is that he has two years to go, and that's enough time to get his grades up. So if you can't convince him to accept your help in one day, you have a lot of time to persuade him. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so i need help. My brother is a really really good athlete and he could have a chance of going on a scholarship to a good school because of it. Problem is his grades suck. As in they are really bad. He has two years of high school left and i really want him to do a better job so he can get into a good collage. Im really smart so i was thinking of helping him but i dont know how to do that without it being wierd (because i'm two years younger than him), him getting mad, or taking up too much time (I have school and sports too). If he dosent get his grades up im afraid he isn't going to collage at all! Please help me figure out how to help him! Lynae P.

by loveurself19 on 7/11/2012 8:27:11 PM

I've used 4 & 6 before...
I was so nervous when I used 4 and asked about homework I forgot my crush hadn't been in class the day it was assigned...awkward... haha But it all worked out... Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/11/2012 4:40:29 PM

MODMODMOD
Flip-flops are my favorite shoe and I wear them all the time. The only problem is, I don't know where I could get comfortable flip flops. I don't mind spending a little more money if I can wear them for a while. So are there any good places to get cute, comfy flip flops and sandals?

Hey babe, try getting flip flops from Reef. They are a li'l more expensive, but not too bad. Plus, they're super comfy and adorable.
Carrie R.

by superstarlala on 7/11/2012 4:22:21 PM

ok heres the deal, i like this guy who is on the same swim team as me and all of our teamates keep making fun of us because we allways sit together and are always talking and i think he likes me to but there is a huge promblem im moving and he knows about it and i think im in love and i really want to tell him but i dont know how and i KNOW i will see him again...but i NEED to tell him how i feel but i dont knowhow... please help.

by swimchick...gl on 7/11/2012 3:42:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There aren't many guys at my school that i really like, i know i'll probably meet some new ones next year, but i want to meet a nice, sweet guy outside of school. where are some places i meet them? Oh and is it okay if i mostly like guys outside of my race? i always find myself attracted to them more than the ones in my own.

Hey babe, meeting guys can be tricky because unfortunately, they never seem to show up when you're lookin' for 'em. On the plus side, the sweetest ones will pop up when you're least expecting it, and then you'll have an awesome surprise. But if you're looking for some guys outside of school, the best thing to do is join a group or club that's not connected to your school, like 4-H or a church group. See what's available in your area for your age group. And it is totally okay to like guys of different races. We're all humans, after all.
Carrie R.

by elevenbailey on 7/11/2012 2:16:52 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Ok so I absolutely adore my BF, but whenever we text he's so boring! All he ever says is one word replies! Any ways I can keep our conversation going? Especially during summer when I rarely see him? Thanks!

Hey babe, that is annoying when your guy isn't putting in the effort. Just keep up your end of the convo, and try asking him questions that need more than one word answers. Like ask what he's been up to, how his vacay went, what are his plans for the weekend, etc. Don't be afraid to just tell him what you've been up to, too. Obviously, he isn't going to ask, so tell him if there's something that's got you excited. Hopefully, he'll notice how important it is to you and show some interest. But if not, you might wanna think about having some Skype dates or phone calls, since they require a bit more commitment and attention.
Carrie R.

by swimmergirl14 on 7/11/2012 12:14:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! MOD!
I've been having lots of nightmares about school lately and idk why. I know its summer and all but I can't help worrying about it. Why is this happening and how do i stress less about this because i really want to enjoy summer.

Hey girl!

I'm sorry you're having so many anxieties. You're absolutely right - now is not the time to worry about school, because you still have so much left of the summer to enjoy! It could be happening for various reasons (maybe you're nervous about a summer assignment, about classes you'll be taking, about friendships), but there are also various ways to fix your nightmares. Try packing your days full of activities so you don't have time to let your mind wander to bad thoughts. Or, to take a different approach, talk aloud about your concerns to your friends or parents. Sometimes it can help to just get our worries off our chest. Before bed, do something take takes your full concentration, like reading a book. That way, hopefully, you'll dream about a fun story or adventure, instead of the worries in the back of your mind.
Kelly G.

by Icecreamluver on 7/11/2012 11:29:31 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Okay, so I have a crush on this sweet, video gamer lover, sandy blonde hair guy. He's my age, understands me in many ways, and makes me smile. The only thing is... He's my BFFs brother!! Whenever I see him I can't help but smile. He's the only guy I've liked who I think of almost all the time!! Im just worried because he asked me to our schools dance but I had to say no due to thr fact that another guy asked me 10 min earlier and I said I was going with my friends! He didn't even go to the dance! Do you think he might not like me anymore because I said no? It's been like a month but we still hang out. Soon I'm going to go to mc Donald's with him and his sis. What should I do? Should I confess my feelings? Please help!!

Hey girl,

Is your BFF okay with you liking her brother? If she is, then you should confess your feelings. It seems to be eating you up, so it's probably okay to just let it spill. If you guys still hang out, I'm sure he still likes you! You can even explain why you said no to him before, I'm sure he will understand. It sounds like you really know him well and would love to be with him, so I say go for it girl! Good luck Smile
Kelly G.

by emmyie11 on 7/11/2012 11:19:54 AM

Mod Mod Mod...
So, I really super like this guy. He is really cute and doesn't go to my school. He's nice and super quiet-just like me. I don't know how to talk to him. I see him a a couple times in the summer for cattle shows and judging but otherwise I don't see him. I really want to talk to him but I'm always soooo busy during shows and so is he. Plus all of his friends would make assumptions if I ever talked to him and everyone at fair can be a little rude or embarrassing-and trust me the word gets around FAST. Any advice is super helpful! Thanks a TON!!!

Hey girl,

You can always strike up a convo about the cattle shows or judging! You will always get people who will start rumors or make assumptions, but if you think this guy is worth it, then it shouldn't matter. If you want to talk to him, you should talk to him, regardless of what other people say. If you're super busy during shows, say something to him like, "These shows are crazy and exhausting since they keep us so busy! When they're over we should go grab some ice cream (or dinner, or whatever) to chill out and relax!" Or, you can just have an open invite, by saying you're going to get some ice cream after, and he's welcome to join you.
Kelly G.