AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! One lucky grand prize winner scores 10 stylish pairs of shoes from @ShopShoetopia: http://t.co/hAa3NgkEev

2 HOURS AGO The healthiest way to make blueberry muffins...right now: http://t.co/X9eEE4KJ6N

14 HOURS AGO .@kaylamarie0822 @rydelR5 OMG love it😍💅

COMMENTS

Who are the lucky GFs of 1D?

It’s no secret the boys of One Direction deservedly get tons of attention. But they do a relatively good job at keeping their relationships private and away...

I cannot believe Harry! How is he not dating anyone. But then again he isn't that cute!

by Adcordero on 8/20/2012 3:37:03 PM

Good for them, although I can't say I'm not jealous, but still I'm happy that they've found love. I still wish I was 18 and lived near Niall. ;) That boy is sooo cute! ♥♥♥

by koolkat534 on 8/20/2012 1:48:22 PM

I would date Louis Tomlinson hands down! If I was his age!!!

by Iloveonedirection! on 8/13/2012 2:11:30 PM

i love that there in relationships if there happy im happy and there GF's seem really nice

by zia<3niall on 8/12/2012 10:34:17 PM

by zia<3niall on 8/12/2012 10:33:19 PM

Good for them! It's good for people to find love.

Hey girls! Do you want a place to hang out where you won't be judged for who you are? Join Club Be Different! We never judge anyone and we encourage people to be different. Join today!

by Katgrace11 on 8/10/2012 2:15:36 PM

I love Niall!!!!

by goldenheart7 on 8/10/2012 11:24:53 AM

I think it's great their in relationships. I don't get why other fans get so worked up over the boys dating or send the GF's hate. If the boys are happy,what's the problem?

by swiftyfan16 on 8/6/2012 11:31:38 PM

I love all them, and i think Liam, Zayn, and Louis looks perrrrfect with their girls Smile and if they're happy im happy for them even tough i'm in love with them haha. And i just hope these girls don't hurt them. and Harry needs to stay away from Caroline, thats a little weird and she should feel ashamed. just saying my personal opinion.

by Jasmine KeAndrea on 8/2/2012 5:34:50 PM

smartgirl2 IT'S SPELLED LIAM!

by ForeverYoung1D on 8/2/2012 4:24:15 PM