1 HOURS AGO Who needs a costume!? These Halloween makeup looks do the job all on their own: http://t.co/UYOxDNm4JL

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to get crafty with leaves: http://t.co/GaIQEySn8S #DIY

3 HOURS AGO Feelin' uncomfortable about your boobs? We can help: http://t.co/AZVuvbu9d7

COMMENTS

Who are the lucky GFs of 1D?

It’s no secret the boys of One Direction deservedly get tons of attention. But they do a relatively good job at keeping their relationships private and away...

why chose

by TrueGirl14 on 7/14/2012 8:59:46 PM

Hey gleek18, you need to have all the information about your trip ready to tell your mom. The address of where you’re staying, prices for transportation and food, phone numbers of the place your staying and your bff’s and her parent’s numbers, and the times you’re leaving and coming back. Hopefully she’ll be cool with it. Have fun! xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:58:55 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
me and my best friend (were practicly sisters we have keys to each others houses and we've been friends since we were two) plan on going on a vacation together. I have family down in Newfoundland and love it there and she always wanted to go there. So we saved up 2000$ in an empty tissue box and we plan to go on christmas break. How do i tell my mom nicely "hey im going on vaction by myself wit my bff. See ya in a week"

by gleek18 on 7/14/2012 3:09:29 PM

Awwwwwwww! Look at Liams face in the picture!!! <3

by vintagedress0612 on 7/14/2012 12:52:02 PM

NIALL HORAN DEFFINATLEY

by madisyn99 on 7/14/2012 2:33:03 AM

Nialler or Hazza!!! yeah buddy :p

Hey chicas, i just got an account on here and I am a major Directioner, so please add me as a friend. It would mean so much to me. Thanks, let's do this poo!
-MacEnzieLaughing

by onedirection85 on 7/13/2012 3:33:41 PM

NIALL HORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by girlyschoolchik on 7/13/2012 1:25:28 PM

The true question is, who doesnt know their girlfirends? I love them all so much! They are all so gorgeous and talented! And even though Ali may not be a girl friend I love her so much! I ship Nali!! Her and Niall have been friends for so long! Eeehhh! They are all so beautiful... Poor little Harry, every week he is rumored to be dating someone else! The newest rumor is that he wants to get back with Caroline Flack... ehhh. I dont like them together. I know age is but a number or whatever but like... it was wrong of them to be seeing each other on the X- factor. I mean the age difference is 15 years!!!

Wanna keep up with the latest 1D news? Join my 1D account "Directioner Club" the icon is of their eyes!(:

by Lannah Lynn (: on 7/13/2012 1:13:28 PM

Whatta bout Nial??? Hahaha i know y... hes mine!!! <3

by quahaugs on 7/13/2012 8:29:23 AM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/12/2012 11:55:52 PM