40 MINUTES AGO 4 ways to become a pro pet-setter🐶🐱�http://t.co/XB14QGj6r56r5

1 HOURS AGO Riddle time! What's better than edible lip balm that taste like Starbursts? (Hint: NOTHING): http://t.co/SJWsYTSGwz

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 1 chatterbox soars with Samsung's Galaxy S5 in Shimmery White: http://t.co/A0Dzja3yp2

COMMENTS

Who are the lucky GFs of 1D?

It’s no secret the boys of One Direction deservedly get tons of attention. But they do a relatively good job at keeping their relationships private and away...

I think that they sorta do both cause i mean liam is dating a dancer and i am sure that she is popular too so their both in the spotlight so that prob wont hurt anyone but they might not get enough time together and the rest well i dont exactly know but to tell the truth i think Niall is better off with Ali instead of demi!Oh I would love to date Niall!or as most people call the Nialler!haha

by gleerules101 on 7/12/2012 11:55:10 PM

Please come join my club "1 in 1 million". Its about celebrity crushes... we all have one. So why not tell people why you like that certian person. (i just made it). PLASE come and join! 1 in 1 million.

by nyagross on 7/12/2012 10:53:16 PM

I don't see how them having girlfriends would hurt them. I mean anyone that is a fan should be happy for them because you know if they are happy with that person we should be happy for them... Of course we are all a little bit jealous, But its not like we have a chance with any one of them.

by nyagross on 7/12/2012 10:15:59 PM

Haha, thats so weird!My name looks like the name Danielle... Laughing haha jkjk, but i gotta luv my liam!

by musicstarsl on 7/12/2012 10:06:33 PM

mod mod mod
Hi...this might seem really silly. I really, really REALLY like Niall Horan, but I don't know how to contain my feelings. I won't let myself jump around screaming,I'd just feel ridiculous, and if I talk to my friends about him I just know they'll be annoyed. I wrote Niall a song, but he's probably never going to hear it. I don't know how to let my feelings for him out. I've tweeted him, but he probably doesn't see them. How can I let my feelings out for Niall? And do you think I've gone a little bit overboard about Niall?

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to get wrapped up in a celeb crush while you're a teen! But it's important to remember what is real life and what is "celebrity life," and the difference between what can happen and what can't. Niall might seem like the perfect guy, but you only see the perfect stuff - you don't see his private life. And you know you like Niall, but like you said, it would be hard to meet him/have contact with him. But you can still enjoy their music, keep up with news about him, and love him from afar! Plus, you know you really like him, so your "type" might be someone in real life who is close to him - blond haired, blue eyes, creative, etc. Just try to stay rational while also letting yourself go crazy every once in a while Smile We all have our "teen idols" or our "teen heartthrobs" - and it's ok to be a lil obsessed sometimes, as long as you recognize that he's a celeb and, sometimes, it's more important to focus on your actual life Smile
Lauren C.

by hermionegirl12 on 7/12/2012 9:17:54 PM

I think that dating these girls helps 1D's image. It makes them look like nice guys who can stay in a relationship. I would most want to date Louis.

by supersingershannon on 7/12/2012 9:00:17 PM

Smileitsjulia..... Larry is no longer in existence !!! ITs just Harry and louis !!!

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/12/2012 8:18:02 PM

YESSS!!! now harry can be all mine!!!!! Laughing

by bendybarbie2000 on 7/12/2012 8:05:00 PM

Also I don't think any of the girlfriends are hurting their image at all!! Unless one of them end up in the tabloids because they did something bad but no, they aren't hurting their image! I do have a feeling that once all the boys get girlfriends I think that the fan base might shrink a bit, not a ton though (One a Directioner, always a Directioner), but I think one of the top reasons why so many girls fangirl over 1D is because they are incredibly good looking!! Yes, being a Directioner myself, I do think they are incredibly good looking, but I'm also a Directioner because I love their music! They are one of the few boy bands who have true talent!! Smile

by CuteCat13 on 7/12/2012 6:40:55 PM

I absolutely LOVE Eleanor!!! She's gorgeous and she seems like such a nice, lovely person!!! Smile Since my fave is Liam, I'm not a bog fan of Danielle, but that doesn't mean I hate her, because I don't! Also, Ali isn't dating Niall! That's just a rumor; they're only friends! He has a huge crush on Demi Lovato, but she's supposedly reconnecting with her childhood friend, Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush, so I'm not sure where Nemi is headed! Finally we have Zayn. I have a feeling that they aren't going to last very long, only a few more months I think, but I could be wrong!! I have nothing against Perrie and I think she's very pretty too! Love One Direction ssssssooooooo much!!! I hope GirlsLife does more 1D articles!! <3 Smile

by CuteCat13 on 7/12/2012 6:36:37 PM