7 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

8 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

9 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

Who are the lucky GFs of 1D?

It’s no secret the boys of One Direction deservedly get tons of attention. But they do a relatively good job at keeping their relationships private and away...

The two true 1D related romances?

Larry and Diam.

Simple and plain.

by smileitsjulia on 7/12/2012 6:34:54 PM

My favorite person in 1D is Liam Payne!!! I don't think girl friends hurt 1D's image.

by livy1919 on 7/12/2012 5:40:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So last September my "friend" told my crush that I liked him. Since then I've felt like I was being watched wherever I go. He's in marching band and I recently joined it but I didn't do it because he was there but I have a feeling that everyone that knows my secret thinks he's the reason I'm there. Another thing I believe anyone he's friends with in babs knows because they seem to be watching mw, one of my bffs is friends with him and is in the same section as him in band and she told me he calls me his stalker. Its becoming awkward for me to be there because even in school he was watching me and his friends were and I feel like I'm being judged. Should I ask my friend about the situation? Please help!!!!!!!!!
MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I probably wouldn't make a big deal about the situation. The more you obsess over it and the more you let it make you awkward, the MORE eyes will be on you. Try to calm down and remember why you're there: the music. Marching band can be so fun, so don't spend your time stressing about this or constantly watching your crush/his friends. If you give off a confident and carefree vibe, and if you seem totally into marching band, it'll give everyone WAY less to talk about <3 Hang in there! Keep doing your thing and don't let yourself get all caught up in what everyone thinks. It's you that matters - and you know in your heart how things really are Smile
Lauren C.

by ladyinlike on 7/12/2012 5:22:07 PM

Listen @Graciegang. yeah he dated Caroline Flack and he had an affair with Lucy who is 32. get your facts straight. and @§♥greyson_chance♥§ Nialls not with some mystery Spanish chick. SHES ENGAGED!!! not to Niall but to another guy!!! theyre not together!! He didnt have an affair with Caggie, theyre friends. And if he annoys you then your a DIRECTIONATOR!!!!!!!!! okay so theyre gay and i love them hardcore. any questions you ask me i can answer. DIRECTIONER SINCE JULY 23 2010, AT 8:22 PM.so dont talk if you dont know...

by emmiebabii77 on 7/12/2012 5:14:28 PM

Listen. Nialls single and Harry's always dating someone but its always a fling (Caroline Flack, anyone?) a true Directioner would never pick one. i will date all of them.

by emmiebabii77 on 7/12/2012 5:05:45 PM

i would SOOOO date Liam first!! He's so sweet!! Smile then it'd be either Niall or Louis and then Zayn and then Harry.

****JOIN MY CLUB 'LIAM PAYNE <3' YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE!! ITS THE ONLY LIAM PAYNE CLUB, AND WHO DOESNT JUST ADORE HIM??? SO JOIN Smile

by t-dog123 on 7/12/2012 4:43:49 PM

Need babysitting help? I'm a totally experienced babysitter, so join the club "Sitters in a Stitch" and get all the babysitting advice you'll need!

by may2030 on 7/12/2012 3:56:29 PM

my fave *of those options* would b liam/danielle or louis/eleanor. but i like the rumour of harry/louis. i dont seriously believe it, but the idea has strong feels.
id most like to date niall. <3 i neednt explain why, eh? Smile
-Katy

by katnip97 on 7/12/2012 3:02:25 PM

Eleanor and Louis are perfect for each other!!
Danielle and Liam shouldnt move in together til they're married.

by colorqueen101 on 7/12/2012 2:15:58 PM