AN HOUR AGO This iced coffee #DIY is totally next-level: http://t.co/C15LLMewp5 pic.twitter.com/Kc6LlhT9GF

2 HOURS AGO Ooh la la, #Gemini...this week is bringing a sweet surprise! http://t.co/7jJCIcO016

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 get surf ready with a Caboodles 10-piece beach getaway bag. http://t.co/FULSbyEhox

COMMENTS

Who are the lucky GFs of 1D?

It’s no secret the boys of One Direction deservedly get tons of attention. But they do a relatively good job at keeping their relationships private and away...

I already knew all this (the correct parts, that is)...
"Nemi" is basically over, and Niall's been having an affair with a mystery Spanish chick
Harry reportedly is trying to get back with Caroline Flack. *rolls eyes* Can I just say EWW? He's been annoying me lately..and had a small affair with a girl named Caggie. Maggie P.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/12/2012 1:23:42 PM

louis is a kid stuck in a 20 year olds body, just saying Laughing

by angie333 on 7/12/2012 1:17:49 PM

OMG. Harry needs to date Taylor Swift. (if that fails Im always around)

by Taylorbb77 on 7/12/2012 1:16:05 PM

We Love the One Direction Princesses!!! <3 Princess Eleanor Princess Dannielle Princess Perrie and Niall and Harry's Princesses! <3

by cleopatra300 on 7/12/2012 12:45:30 PM

Did you Harry recently had an affair with a 35 year old married woman? He admitted to it. He doesn't know it yet, but we're gonna get married. We're met to be. Tong

by Graciegang on 7/12/2012 12:34:32 PM

I love that that Louis, Liam, and Zayn have a special girl in their life to make them happy! They completely deserve happiness. Anyone that hates in these girls is not a true fan, cuz a true fan would want whats best for the guys. The girls all seem like sweet people! I never get when fans hate saying that the boys are theirs, the boys belong to the girl of their choice,and anyone saying that clearly doesnt care enough abouttheir happiness.
I would most like to date Harry or Zayn, they both seem so sweet.....well all of the guys are sweet!

by LilyLookALike on 7/12/2012 12:32:26 PM

I would love to date Harry! I've never heard of the girl who Niall is supposedly dating, and Harrys definitely single.

by socalsurfer21 on 7/12/2012 11:52:31 AM

You people are funny. Obviously none of you are directioners if you think El and Dani hurt the boys image. Those girls are perfect and if you don't respect them, you are NOT a directioner, and you don't deserve to call yourself that. And if you don't have a twitter or a tumblr it's hard for me to even consider you a directioner. And if your under thirteen, you shouldn't be in the fandom. (: xx

by babygirl1265 on 7/12/2012 11:50:34 AM

I'd love to date any of them to be honest. I love them all so much!

by Ekgurl on 7/12/2012 11:26:31 AM

Zayn, Louis and Liam all have confirmed they are dating. Niall and Harry are single. I love them soooo much. Directioner forever!

by foodiejr99 on 7/12/2012 11:26:01 AM