AN HOUR AGO Boost ya game, girl! Here's how to ask a guy out on the sly: http://t.co/AS1N1ATW1Y

2 HOURS AGO #BeautySpy! GLgirl, Eve spills her secrets for flawless skin: http://t.co/6SJSUXg6TC

3 HOURS AGO Got #PMS cravings? Swap your guilty pleasures for some #cleaneats: http://t.co/gHtcfeaxm7

COMMENTS

Who are the lucky GFs of 1D?

It’s no secret the boys of One Direction deservedly get tons of attention. But they do a relatively good job at keeping their relationships private and away...

I have no idea who this Ali chick is, and I'm a hard-core directioner. But what I can tell you is that Niall is currently dating like 123213487340372 girls around the world. He just doesn't know it yet...

by natt98 on 7/12/2012 11:20:30 AM

I think these girls hurt 1D's image. I would not like to date any of them.

by otter77 on 7/12/2012 10:50:14 AM

Im pretty sure Niall is single and i would want to date him most

by twielf1333 on 7/12/2012 10:28:13 AM

I'd date them in this order
1) Harry
2) Liam
3) Niall
4) Louis
5) Zayn
Also I'm so glad that Harry is single!!!!! <3 <3

by Redkyffin on 7/12/2012 10:05:28 AM

Louis and Elanor are so cute together.

by lissau2737 on 7/12/2012 10:03:55 AM

i would LOVE to date LIAM PAYNE! he is so totally hot! and he is totally MINE! i love him! i would also LOVE to date ZAYN MALIK! he is also SUPER hot! i love him! but i cant let my babe (zayn) date some other girl! no! they are both mine! but i do know that Liam and Danielle are like the real thing. so.... i still love em! <3

by <3watermelon<3 on 7/12/2012 9:39:28 AM

I would date Louis in a HEARTBEAT!!! I got to see their concert in Charlotte and whoever asked them to do southern accents and hip thrusts is a SAINT Smile

by ponylov27 on 7/12/2012 9:28:55 AM

Excuse me while I go and bash my head onto a wall.
Danielle and Liam, Louis and Eleanor, and Zayn and Perrie are not rumored couples!!!!!!!!
Liam and Danielle are moving in together! Zayn admitted he's dating Perrie! Louis and Eleanor are always together!
Ali and Niall used to date when he auditioned for the X-factor. They hung out when he went back to Mullingar and some photos of them at a bar were taken. He's not dating her anymore!!!!!
And as for Harry, it doesn't seem as if he's dating anyone right now. Caggie Dunlop has a boyfriend and Caroline doesn't seem to think there's any further relationship.
There have been a few rumors that he's dating a fan from New York but that never got backed up so we'll just have to see.

by earthyartist on 7/12/2012 8:57:36 AM

Omg! I LOVE 1D! I also like Eleanor and Danielle a lot too! I love Eleanor's style! And I like that Danielle stands up for herself! I also like perrie too!

by Cupcake1997 on 7/12/2012 8:34:38 AM

Niall is NOT dating Ali. His dad said he's going a girl with BROWN eyes, Ali has blue eyes. But does Demi have brown eyes??? I swear if she does, Im going to die... Demi would like... Do bad stuff to our poor Nialler. <3 <3<3

by Gabbyw123 on 7/12/2012 8:27:49 AM