1 HOURS AGO 5 steps to follow in a friend fight: http://t.co/kh28xT5dTJ

2 HOURS AGO Magical school dance moments we heart from movies: http://t.co/B8F8A0Ukhs

3 HOURS AGO How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good: http://t.co/JqjwhgZWxM

COMMENTS

Who are the lucky GFs of 1D?

It’s no secret the boys of One Direction deservedly get tons of attention. But they do a relatively good job at keeping their relationships private and away...

I cannot believe Harry! How is he not dating anyone. But then again he isn't that cute!

by Adcordero on 8/20/2012 3:37:03 PM

Good for them, although I can't say I'm not jealous, but still I'm happy that they've found love. I still wish I was 18 and lived near Niall. ;) That boy is sooo cute! ♥♥♥

by koolkat534 on 8/20/2012 1:48:22 PM

I would date Louis Tomlinson hands down! If I was his age!!!

by Iloveonedirection! on 8/13/2012 2:11:30 PM

i love that there in relationships if there happy im happy and there GF's seem really nice

by zia<3niall on 8/12/2012 10:34:17 PM

by zia<3niall on 8/12/2012 10:33:19 PM

Good for them! It's good for people to find love.

Hey girls! Do you want a place to hang out where you won't be judged for who you are? Join Club Be Different! We never judge anyone and we encourage people to be different. Join today!

by Katgrace11 on 8/10/2012 2:15:36 PM

I love Niall!!!!

by goldenheart7 on 8/10/2012 11:24:53 AM

I think it's great their in relationships. I don't get why other fans get so worked up over the boys dating or send the GF's hate. If the boys are happy,what's the problem?

by swiftyfan16 on 8/6/2012 11:31:38 PM

I love all them, and i think Liam, Zayn, and Louis looks perrrrfect with their girls Smile and if they're happy im happy for them even tough i'm in love with them haha. And i just hope these girls don't hurt them. and Harry needs to stay away from Caroline, thats a little weird and she should feel ashamed. just saying my personal opinion.

by Jasmine KeAndrea on 8/2/2012 5:34:50 PM

smartgirl2 IT'S SPELLED LIAM!

by ForeverYoung1D on 8/2/2012 4:24:15 PM

Both Niall AND Demi have c omfirmed that they are not dating. Demi says they are just good friends and that she wants to stay single for a while and consentrate on her career. And, One Direction did not compete against Little Mix, just to put that out there. The 1D boys were on X Factor in 2010, Little Mix was 2011. I know all of this for a fact. Source:I'm a hard core Directioner

by ForeverYoung1D on 8/2/2012 4:22:13 PM

omigod i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE zayn malik <3 who doesnt?

by aweaver13 on 8/2/2012 11:53:02 AM

Noooooooo zayn is taken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frown

by iamthebest on 7/31/2012 11:14:35 PM

I would love to date Niall

by Onedirection4ever36506 on 7/31/2012 3:52:18 PM

omg el is perf louis is so lucky ahah

by allyson1124 on 7/30/2012 6:02:34 PM

I <3 1D!!!!!

by 1Dadele on 7/26/2012 11:47:18 PM

Harry, of course!

by Mia-nicole on 7/26/2012 9:23:54 PM

I love Eleanor and Danielle!! I also love Harry!! Best of luck with their relationships!!

by purinapet on 7/26/2012 3:52:34 PM

I'd love to date Harry!

by amcgg12 on 7/25/2012 5:46:15 PM

i would love to date ummm Leim of course!! he is like a hot angel

by smartgirl2 on 7/25/2012 3:21:49 PM

I just heard from my friends that Zayn isn't actually dating Perrie. and If you want to sum it up fast the only single ones are Harry and Niall, if Zayn is actually dating Perrie.

by sbsammy712 on 7/25/2012 1:43:52 AM

omg that is sooooooo cool that they can still do that wail being on the road. but i still love all of them! hope it works out.;D

by twilightlover103 on 7/25/2012 12:13:37 AM

I <3 1D! GO 1D! Laughing I love One thing and what makes you beautiful.

by Demeter99 on 7/20/2012 3:10:48 AM

Cool...

by hrglittergirl on 7/19/2012 7:30:02 PM

Omg. Niall is as single as can be- and Eleanor is still a model.....I love you guys, but get your One Direction facts straight or the Directioners will tell you whats up ;D

by BrianaHope on 7/19/2012 5:05:09 PM

Hey, how many people here play the Fashion Fantasy Game? I heard it was the latest thing for tweens, so I tried it out. I was impressed, especially since it's a free game. I like the outfits I designed.

Anyone want to buddy up?

by Creedy on 7/18/2012 11:42:35 AM

Actually, Eleanor is still modeling. I think it's kinda weird how they talk about how all that matters in beauty on the inside and then one of them goes and dates a model. But I still LOVE 1D, especially Harry ;) I think Liam and Danielle are soooo cute together Smile

by GLITTERgirlXD on 7/17/2012 3:39:59 PM

These are just some corrections to this article:
Eleanor IS working at Hollister, she is a floor model. She and Louis met through Harry Styles, not through mutual friends.
Perrie and Zayn did dye during the X Factor but it was very short and Perrie dumped him. They are NOT official to the public yet but directioners are sure that they're dating.
Niall is NOT dating Ali McGinley. Yes it was rumored, but we confirmed straight away that Ali was always just a close friend back in Ireland.
Harry Styles, the one who's relationship status all you directionators are dying to know about: dating no one, flirting with everyone. Harry is known as the flirt which is crazy true. He was seen kissing Emma Ostilly but that was a drunken kiss. He flirte with Taylor Swift at the KCAs but thankfully that never pulled through. Stupid management actually wants to keep Harry single or they think the fans would get angry and leave the fandom.

by CristinaHoran on 7/17/2012 12:23:48 PM

wait i meant to say NO! jimmy protested i'm dating niall  Helen S.

by soccergirl68 on 7/15/2012 8:36:59 PM

i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Harry! I would love to date him! But hes 7 yrs. older then me-- buttt, he did date a girl 14 yrs. older than him, so it doesnt look like age really matters! Lol! I love how Louis loves a regular girl! That shows many girls that u dont have to be famous for someone famouse to love you!

by Ostar21 on 7/14/2012 10:59:19 PM

why chose

by TrueGirl14 on 7/14/2012 8:59:46 PM

Hey gleek18, you need to have all the information about your trip ready to tell your mom. The address of where you’re staying, prices for transportation and food, phone numbers of the place your staying and your bff’s and her parent’s numbers, and the times you’re leaving and coming back. Hopefully she’ll be cool with it. Have fun! xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 3:58:55 PM

Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod Mod
me and my best friend (were practicly sisters we have keys to each others houses and we've been friends since we were two) plan on going on a vacation together. I have family down in Newfoundland and love it there and she always wanted to go there. So we saved up 2000$ in an empty tissue box and we plan to go on christmas break. How do i tell my mom nicely "hey im going on vaction by myself wit my bff. See ya in a week"

by gleek18 on 7/14/2012 3:09:29 PM

Awwwwwwww! Look at Liams face in the picture!!! <3

by vintagedress0612 on 7/14/2012 12:52:02 PM

NIALL HORAN DEFFINATLEY

by madisyn99 on 7/14/2012 2:33:03 AM

Nialler or Hazza!!! yeah buddy :p

Hey chicas, i just got an account on here and I am a major Directioner, so please add me as a friend. It would mean so much to me. Thanks, let's do this poo!
-MacEnzieLaughing

by onedirection85 on 7/13/2012 3:33:41 PM

NIALL HORAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by girlyschoolchik on 7/13/2012 1:25:28 PM

The true question is, who doesnt know their girlfirends? I love them all so much! They are all so gorgeous and talented! And even though Ali may not be a girl friend I love her so much! I ship Nali!! Her and Niall have been friends for so long! Eeehhh! They are all so beautiful... Poor little Harry, every week he is rumored to be dating someone else! The newest rumor is that he wants to get back with Caroline Flack... ehhh. I dont like them together. I know age is but a number or whatever but like... it was wrong of them to be seeing each other on the X- factor. I mean the age difference is 15 years!!!

Wanna keep up with the latest 1D news? Join my 1D account "Directioner Club" the icon is of their eyes!(:

by Lannah Lynn (: on 7/13/2012 1:13:28 PM

Whatta bout Nial??? Hahaha i know y... hes mine!!! <3

by quahaugs on 7/13/2012 8:29:23 AM

Please join my club Love Life and One Direction!

by gleerules101 on 7/12/2012 11:55:52 PM

I think that they sorta do both cause i mean liam is dating a dancer and i am sure that she is popular too so their both in the spotlight so that prob wont hurt anyone but they might not get enough time together and the rest well i dont exactly know but to tell the truth i think Niall is better off with Ali instead of demi!Oh I would love to date Niall!or as most people call the Nialler!haha

by gleerules101 on 7/12/2012 11:55:10 PM

Please come join my club "1 in 1 million". Its about celebrity crushes... we all have one. So why not tell people why you like that certian person. (i just made it). PLASE come and join! 1 in 1 million.

by nyagross on 7/12/2012 10:53:16 PM

I don't see how them having girlfriends would hurt them. I mean anyone that is a fan should be happy for them because you know if they are happy with that person we should be happy for them... Of course we are all a little bit jealous, But its not like we have a chance with any one of them.

by nyagross on 7/12/2012 10:15:59 PM

Haha, thats so weird!My name looks like the name Danielle... Laughing haha jkjk, but i gotta luv my liam!

by musicstarsl on 7/12/2012 10:06:33 PM

mod mod mod
Hi...this might seem really silly. I really, really REALLY like Niall Horan, but I don't know how to contain my feelings. I won't let myself jump around screaming,I'd just feel ridiculous, and if I talk to my friends about him I just know they'll be annoyed. I wrote Niall a song, but he's probably never going to hear it. I don't know how to let my feelings for him out. I've tweeted him, but he probably doesn't see them. How can I let my feelings out for Niall? And do you think I've gone a little bit overboard about Niall?

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to get wrapped up in a celeb crush while you're a teen! But it's important to remember what is real life and what is "celebrity life," and the difference between what can happen and what can't. Niall might seem like the perfect guy, but you only see the perfect stuff - you don't see his private life. And you know you like Niall, but like you said, it would be hard to meet him/have contact with him. But you can still enjoy their music, keep up with news about him, and love him from afar! Plus, you know you really like him, so your "type" might be someone in real life who is close to him - blond haired, blue eyes, creative, etc. Just try to stay rational while also letting yourself go crazy every once in a while Smile We all have our "teen idols" or our "teen heartthrobs" - and it's ok to be a lil obsessed sometimes, as long as you recognize that he's a celeb and, sometimes, it's more important to focus on your actual life Smile
Lauren C.

by hermionegirl12 on 7/12/2012 9:17:54 PM

I think that dating these girls helps 1D's image. It makes them look like nice guys who can stay in a relationship. I would most want to date Louis.

by supersingershannon on 7/12/2012 9:00:17 PM

Smileitsjulia..... Larry is no longer in existence !!! ITs just Harry and louis !!!

by KatnissGirlonFire on 7/12/2012 8:18:02 PM

YESSS!!! now harry can be all mine!!!!! Laughing

by bendybarbie2000 on 7/12/2012 8:05:00 PM

Also I don't think any of the girlfriends are hurting their image at all!! Unless one of them end up in the tabloids because they did something bad but no, they aren't hurting their image! I do have a feeling that once all the boys get girlfriends I think that the fan base might shrink a bit, not a ton though (One a Directioner, always a Directioner), but I think one of the top reasons why so many girls fangirl over 1D is because they are incredibly good looking!! Yes, being a Directioner myself, I do think they are incredibly good looking, but I'm also a Directioner because I love their music! They are one of the few boy bands who have true talent!! Smile

by CuteCat13 on 7/12/2012 6:40:55 PM

I absolutely LOVE Eleanor!!! She's gorgeous and she seems like such a nice, lovely person!!! Smile Since my fave is Liam, I'm not a bog fan of Danielle, but that doesn't mean I hate her, because I don't! Also, Ali isn't dating Niall! That's just a rumor; they're only friends! He has a huge crush on Demi Lovato, but she's supposedly reconnecting with her childhood friend, Logan Henderson from Big Time Rush, so I'm not sure where Nemi is headed! Finally we have Zayn. I have a feeling that they aren't going to last very long, only a few more months I think, but I could be wrong!! I have nothing against Perrie and I think she's very pretty too! Love One Direction ssssssooooooo much!!! I hope GirlsLife does more 1D articles!! <3 Smile

by CuteCat13 on 7/12/2012 6:36:37 PM

The two true 1D related romances?

Larry and Diam.

Simple and plain.

by smileitsjulia on 7/12/2012 6:34:54 PM

My favorite person in 1D is Liam Payne!!! I don't think girl friends hurt 1D's image.

by livy1919 on 7/12/2012 5:40:02 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So last September my "friend" told my crush that I liked him. Since then I've felt like I was being watched wherever I go. He's in marching band and I recently joined it but I didn't do it because he was there but I have a feeling that everyone that knows my secret thinks he's the reason I'm there. Another thing I believe anyone he's friends with in babs knows because they seem to be watching mw, one of my bffs is friends with him and is in the same section as him in band and she told me he calls me his stalker. Its becoming awkward for me to be there because even in school he was watching me and his friends were and I feel like I'm being judged. Should I ask my friend about the situation? Please help!!!!!!!!!
MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

I probably wouldn't make a big deal about the situation. The more you obsess over it and the more you let it make you awkward, the MORE eyes will be on you. Try to calm down and remember why you're there: the music. Marching band can be so fun, so don't spend your time stressing about this or constantly watching your crush/his friends. If you give off a confident and carefree vibe, and if you seem totally into marching band, it'll give everyone WAY less to talk about <3 Hang in there! Keep doing your thing and don't let yourself get all caught up in what everyone thinks. It's you that matters - and you know in your heart how things really are Smile
Lauren C.

by ladyinlike on 7/12/2012 5:22:07 PM

Listen @Graciegang. yeah he dated Caroline Flack and he had an affair with Lucy who is 32. get your facts straight. and @§♥greyson_chance♥§ Nialls not with some mystery Spanish chick. SHES ENGAGED!!! not to Niall but to another guy!!! theyre not together!! He didnt have an affair with Caggie, theyre friends. And if he annoys you then your a DIRECTIONATOR!!!!!!!!! okay so theyre gay and i love them hardcore. any questions you ask me i can answer. DIRECTIONER SINCE JULY 23 2010, AT 8:22 PM.so dont talk if you dont know...

by emmiebabii77 on 7/12/2012 5:14:28 PM

Listen. Nialls single and Harry's always dating someone but its always a fling (Caroline Flack, anyone?) a true Directioner would never pick one. i will date all of them.

by emmiebabii77 on 7/12/2012 5:05:45 PM

i would SOOOO date Liam first!! He's so sweet!! Smile then it'd be either Niall or Louis and then Zayn and then Harry.

****JOIN MY CLUB 'LIAM PAYNE <3' YOU CAN FIND IT ON MY PROFILE!! ITS THE ONLY LIAM PAYNE CLUB, AND WHO DOESNT JUST ADORE HIM??? SO JOIN Smile

by t-dog123 on 7/12/2012 4:43:49 PM

Need babysitting help? I'm a totally experienced babysitter, so join the club "Sitters in a Stitch" and get all the babysitting advice you'll need!

by may2030 on 7/12/2012 3:56:29 PM

my fave *of those options* would b liam/danielle or louis/eleanor. but i like the rumour of harry/louis. i dont seriously believe it, but the idea has strong feels.
id most like to date niall. <3 i neednt explain why, eh? Smile
-Katy

by katnip97 on 7/12/2012 3:02:25 PM

Eleanor and Louis are perfect for each other!!
Danielle and Liam shouldnt move in together til they're married.

by colorqueen101 on 7/12/2012 2:15:58 PM

@Graciegang LOL Tong

by fearless4ever on 7/12/2012 1:36:57 PM

I already knew all this (the correct parts, that is)...
"Nemi" is basically over, and Niall's been having an affair with a mystery Spanish chick
Harry reportedly is trying to get back with Caroline Flack. *rolls eyes* Can I just say EWW? He's been annoying me lately..and had a small affair with a girl named Caggie. Maggie P.

by §♥greyson_chance♥§ on 7/12/2012 1:23:42 PM

louis is a kid stuck in a 20 year olds body, just saying Laughing

by angie333 on 7/12/2012 1:17:49 PM

OMG. Harry needs to date Taylor Swift. (if that fails Im always around)

by Taylorbb77 on 7/12/2012 1:16:05 PM

We Love the One Direction Princesses!!! <3 Princess Eleanor Princess Dannielle Princess Perrie and Niall and Harry's Princesses! <3

by cleopatra300 on 7/12/2012 12:45:30 PM

Did you Harry recently had an affair with a 35 year old married woman? He admitted to it. He doesn't know it yet, but we're gonna get married. We're met to be. Tong

by Graciegang on 7/12/2012 12:34:32 PM

I love that that Louis, Liam, and Zayn have a special girl in their life to make them happy! They completely deserve happiness. Anyone that hates in these girls is not a true fan, cuz a true fan would want whats best for the guys. The girls all seem like sweet people! I never get when fans hate saying that the boys are theirs, the boys belong to the girl of their choice,and anyone saying that clearly doesnt care enough abouttheir happiness.
I would most like to date Harry or Zayn, they both seem so sweet.....well all of the guys are sweet!

by LilyLookALike on 7/12/2012 12:32:26 PM

I would love to date Harry! I've never heard of the girl who Niall is supposedly dating, and Harrys definitely single.

by socalsurfer21 on 7/12/2012 11:52:31 AM

You people are funny. Obviously none of you are directioners if you think El and Dani hurt the boys image. Those girls are perfect and if you don't respect them, you are NOT a directioner, and you don't deserve to call yourself that. And if you don't have a twitter or a tumblr it's hard for me to even consider you a directioner. And if your under thirteen, you shouldn't be in the fandom. (: xx

by babygirl1265 on 7/12/2012 11:50:34 AM

I'd love to date any of them to be honest. I love them all so much!

by Ekgurl on 7/12/2012 11:26:31 AM

Zayn, Louis and Liam all have confirmed they are dating. Niall and Harry are single. I love them soooo much. Directioner forever!

by foodiejr99 on 7/12/2012 11:26:01 AM

I have no idea who this Ali chick is, and I'm a hard-core directioner. But what I can tell you is that Niall is currently dating like 123213487340372 girls around the world. He just doesn't know it yet...

by natt98 on 7/12/2012 11:20:30 AM

I think these girls hurt 1D's image. I would not like to date any of them.

by otter77 on 7/12/2012 10:50:14 AM

Im pretty sure Niall is single and i would want to date him most

by twielf1333 on 7/12/2012 10:28:13 AM

I'd date them in this order
1) Harry
2) Liam
3) Niall
4) Louis
5) Zayn
Also I'm so glad that Harry is single!!!!! <3 <3

by Redkyffin on 7/12/2012 10:05:28 AM

Louis and Elanor are so cute together.

by lissau2737 on 7/12/2012 10:03:55 AM

i would LOVE to date LIAM PAYNE! he is so totally hot! and he is totally MINE! i love him! i would also LOVE to date ZAYN MALIK! he is also SUPER hot! i love him! but i cant let my babe (zayn) date some other girl! no! they are both mine! but i do know that Liam and Danielle are like the real thing. so.... i still love em! <3

by <3watermelon<3 on 7/12/2012 9:39:28 AM

I would date Louis in a HEARTBEAT!!! I got to see their concert in Charlotte and whoever asked them to do southern accents and hip thrusts is a SAINT Smile

by ponylov27 on 7/12/2012 9:28:55 AM

Excuse me while I go and bash my head onto a wall.
Danielle and Liam, Louis and Eleanor, and Zayn and Perrie are not rumored couples!!!!!!!!
Liam and Danielle are moving in together! Zayn admitted he's dating Perrie! Louis and Eleanor are always together!
Ali and Niall used to date when he auditioned for the X-factor. They hung out when he went back to Mullingar and some photos of them at a bar were taken. He's not dating her anymore!!!!!
And as for Harry, it doesn't seem as if he's dating anyone right now. Caggie Dunlop has a boyfriend and Caroline doesn't seem to think there's any further relationship.
There have been a few rumors that he's dating a fan from New York but that never got backed up so we'll just have to see.

by earthyartist on 7/12/2012 8:57:36 AM

Omg! I LOVE 1D! I also like Eleanor and Danielle a lot too! I love Eleanor's style! And I like that Danielle stands up for herself! I also like perrie too!

by Cupcake1997 on 7/12/2012 8:34:38 AM

Niall is NOT dating Ali. His dad said he's going a girl with BROWN eyes, Ali has blue eyes. But does Demi have brown eyes??? I swear if she does, Im going to die... Demi would like... Do bad stuff to our poor Nialler. <3 <3<3

by Gabbyw123 on 7/12/2012 8:27:49 AM

LOL. This is so incorrect it's funny! Louis and Liam aren't Rumoured to be dating eleanor and Danielle. They've confirmed it themselves. Niall isn't dating anybody, neither is Harry. Seriously. Maybe you should get your facts straight, before posting an incorrect post,

by georgetownroad on 7/12/2012 3:06:36 AM

awww i love one direction soooo much but if these girls make our boys happy, then they make me happy. but i am kinda glad harry is single ;)

by tswiftluver13 on 7/12/2012 12:57:32 AM

This is really outdated... Sorry to say it, but you got around 2 things correct...

by pretty123 on 7/12/2012 12:55:02 AM

it said RUMORED for a reason!

by Bobalina on 7/12/2012 12:47:20 AM

Nialls not dating anyone he USED to date ali, back in the x factor days, not now. harrys not dating anyone either, and he says even though he dates women way older than him, he would rather have a girlfriend YOUNGER than him to show her "the ropes of life" ;) louis asked him onetime after harry said he wants to date a girl younger than him, louis asked so you would date a 13 year old? and harrys reply was sure, why not? ;) zayn is dating perrie, louis dating eleanor, and liams dating danielle. harry <3 <3 <3 is free and naillers free too, but nailler likes Demi lovato, but Demi doesn't want to date anyone for ALONG time, she wants to put her career and fans first. recently niall and demi were spotted with some friends at a public swim center, together, in SPAIN! demi in her small one piece, and niall, in his swim shorts. and when demi and niall Skype together, people think they flirt, but really, all niall does is eat in front of the camera Smile

by angie333 on 7/12/2012 12:36:35 AM

can u guys please do a little more research before posting things like this cause some of the facts a wrong?

by sparklysharpie on 7/12/2012 12:23:46 AM

Omg this made me laugh no offense GL but some of these facts are way off like perrie was not on the x factor the same year as zayn Niall and Ali broke up a long time ago and Harry set eleanor and Louis up he also set Liam and Danielle up she was a dancer on the x factor though and Eleanor is still a model and Harry's single so is Niall

by sparklysharpie on 7/12/2012 12:22:40 AM