6 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

9 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

10 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

13 Friday songs (that won't freak you out)

Happy Friday the 13th! In honor of this special, superstitious day, we’re sharing a playlist of 13 songs, all about Fridays. Undoubtedly one of the best days...

hehe what about friday by rebecca black? lol its like the worst(i mean best...) song ever!!

by Alykat18 on 7/14/2012 6:36:50 PM

Ooh, Jans Lekman! Great choice for Stephin Merrit-esque pop songs.

by peaches and raspberries on 7/14/2012 1:10:23 PM

My favorite song about Friday is "Get 'Em Out By Friday" by Genesis.

by supersingershannon on 7/13/2012 8:42:07 PM

I'm just glad Last Friday Night is on there...
I don't think I've heard any of the others... I'll have to check 'em out. Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/13/2012 5:03:07 PM

WE THE KINGS!!!!! FAVE BAND EVER!!! Laughing i love them so much i can't.

by Kalulah on 7/13/2012 1:38:20 PM

Lol most of the songs are called Friday night!

by Abbyglow500 on 7/13/2012 1:35:55 PM

They didn't have Friday by Rebecca Black!!! Lol jk! I love Friday I'm in love great song!

by 12allie on 7/13/2012 1:23:03 PM

I love one direction!!!!!!!!

by snagmonkey on 7/13/2012 1:22:34 PM

Modmodmod
1. This coming school year I signed up for volleyball in school. I've only ever played volleyball In gymclass so Im not extremely good and don't have any experience. The way my school works is you either take gym class or a sport if you choose a sport there is A team B team and C team you try out for A and B team and if you don't make you are on C team. Every one competes including C team. Im really worried that I'll do terrible and I'll mess up at a
2. I'm really unorganized. I try every year to keep up with all my papers and put them in the right sections of my binder but I always wind up just stuffing them in my backpack and losing things id really like to become more organized, Any tips?
Thanks!!!

Hey girl,

I'm not sure what your first question is, but try not to stress too much. Sports should be a fun thing to do, not stress-inducing. It's okay if you're not the best athlete on the team - all that matters is you put in your best effort. To build confidence, why don't you invite some of your friends to practice volleyball over the summer? For organizing, since you start off being neat and orderly, why don't you just take a little bit more of your time each day to keep that neatness going for the rest of the year? So, at the end of each school day, either at home or while you're at your locker, pull out any papers you stuffed in your backpack or books, and file them in their proper place. If you take just 5 minutes out of every day to do that, you should be good to go. Make it part of your routine!
Kelly G.

by Myipodrox16 on 7/13/2012 1:04:48 PM

I LOOOVE THE DARKNESS!!!!!! im like the only one i know who listens to the darkness

by WhiteStripe3 on 7/13/2012 12:43:09 PM