4 HOURS AGO 20 tricks for squashing school stress: http://t.co/kUvA73dtXa

5 HOURS AGO How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors: http://t.co/pNgcaDsOup

6 HOURS AGO 5 fall inspired smoothies to try now http://t.co/oJExccTLYu

COMMENTS

13 Friday songs (that won't freak you out)

Happy Friday the 13th! In honor of this special, superstitious day, we’re sharing a playlist of 13 songs, all about Fridays. Undoubtedly one of the best days...

@Christiangal I am too! but that doesn't mean you can't celebrate Friday the 13th or anything like that. you don't have to believe all that bad luck nonsense either. GO CHRISTIANS!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!! oh and btw the only song i've heard of on this list is Katy Perry "Last Friday Night"

by loppyears12 on 7/13/2012 12:11:28 PM

Awesome a soundtrack to fri the 13th.A lot of people don't know this but I'm Italian and Friday the 13th is actually our good luck day not our bad luck day so...yeah just a little quick fun fact for y'all.

by sparklehorse on 7/13/2012 11:55:17 AM

I <3 Last Friday Night! Tgif!(:

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 7/13/2012 11:49:53 AM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
IM MEETING MY "SISTER" AKA MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WORLD FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 YEARS!!! SHES 15 NOW AND WE WERE CHATTING ON FB SHE SAID SHE WAS SOOOOOOO ANXIOUS AND I AM TOO! IM AFRAID SHE CHANGED A LOT, SHE ALSO HAS A BF NOW. AND I GET TO DO MODELING AND MAYBE SINGING CUZ HER MOM IS A TALENT AGENT AND SHES HAPPY THAT IM COMING, I GOT A FORTUNE COOKIE AND IT SAID, 'An interesting musical opprotunity is in your near future.' SO COULD IT REALTE TO ME BEING THERE??? PLEASE REPLY ASAP CUZ IM LEAVING ON SUNDAY!!!!

Hey cutie!

Don't be anxious about meeting your BFF...be excited! Sure, it's been awhile, but since you two are so close, you'll pick up right where you left off. She probably has changed, but so have you whether you realize it or not! Changes are often great, so don't worry about that. Your fortune cookie seems to be spot on!! Take every opportunity you're given because this sounds like an awesome experience.

Catherine C.

by YayaYuiki on 7/13/2012 11:39:15 AM

I expected Last Friday Night to be on there of course because everyone knows that song. But surprisingly "Friday I'm in Love" was my favorite. I have heard that on the radio and it's just so dancy! I love it. Cool playlist!

by beachgirl324 on 7/13/2012 11:13:54 AM

luv katy perry

by cutiepie14231 on 7/13/2012 10:57:00 AM

I love We The Kings Smile

by bebold. on 7/13/2012 10:53:44 AM

I don't believe in superstitions- I'm a Christian!

by Christiangal345 on 7/13/2012 10:51:35 AM

**MOD**
I really want to change my avatar, but whenever I try to change it, it always resets as this avatar, which was my first avatar on this site. How do I change it? I've tried multiple times, but it keeps changing back!

Hey girl!

Try removing your avatar completely (with the checked box) and then uploading a new picture. If this still doesn't work, there might be a glitch on our site. We'll try to figure it out asap! Sorry girlie

Catherine C.

by sammac7 on 7/13/2012 10:46:10 AM

I've never heard any of them other than the Katy Perry one. I'll have to check them out!

by PaintedDestiny on 7/13/2012 10:37:45 AM