5 HOURS AGO It's never too late to amp up your summer style: http://t.co/bXH4z4Ugr4 pic.twitter.com/ubs979sxcu

6 HOURS AGO We're loving this GL reader's fave makeup essentials: http://t.co/iEMvhf3EkL pic.twitter.com/Qdg2MHnuVD

7 HOURS AGO Crushing on the cutie that asked you out in June? Make sparks fly *this* school year: http://t.co/CwXiu6Nmin pic.twitter.com/3qlcXEzLyy

COMMENTS

13 Friday songs (that won't freak you out)

Happy Friday the 13th! In honor of this special, superstitious day, we’re sharing a playlist of 13 songs, all about Fridays. Undoubtedly one of the best days...

My favorite song about Friday's “Friday Night” – Lily Allen.

by otter77 on 7/13/2012 10:05:20 AM

Katy's cuz I saw her movie yesterday and I'm in the KP mood!!!

by legallyginger12345 on 7/13/2012 10:02:27 AM

My fav is the Katy Perry one (obviously because I haven't heard any other of the songs) . And I saw the movie yesterday. IT WAS FANTANSTIC. GO SEE IT NOW! Plus, you don't need to be a Katy fan.!!

by Gabbyw123 on 7/13/2012 7:28:38 AM

?questions about your body? Your crush? your studying? anything im here to help i answer every question no question is too hard or stupid trust me!!!
Join my club!-I Believe In You
Looking for people to fill in places just started this club(:
xoxoxo

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 1:15:07 AM

lol my favorite one is Katy Perry one cuz honestly ive never heard any of the other ones :-D

by savvypace1 on 7/13/2012 12:57:50 AM

OMG, there are so many songs called Friday Night! And I've never even heard one of them...

by Graciegang on 7/13/2012 12:25:33 AM

Me too lol i figured she would be the first one up there

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 12:12:08 AM

Where's Rebecca Black's "Friday?" Jk Jk, but I really expected it...

by pretty123 on 7/13/2012 12:01:42 AM