5 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls can get their flirt on: http://t.co/c0HifzMGQb

9 HOURS AGO Who knew babies and sloths (yes, sloths!) could be such good friends? http://t.co/t3cHUse1PC

10 HOURS AGO ICYMI @Zendaya's starring in a brand new movie: http://t.co/1VDEbqpbHp #zswaggers

COMMENTS

25 things you've gotta do this summer

When school lets out in June, it seems like forever ‘til you’ll have to walk those halls again in the fall. But the end of summer...

Me and my friend wrote a parody to a song. Some more summer fun ideas are
1. Learning a new dance move
2. Making a lip sync video of you favorite song
3. Try a brand new sport

by purinapet on 7/26/2012 6:37:04 PM

These sound super fun!
Quick question though for jackieluvz, Where does school end in May?

by silverroseart on 7/14/2012 9:42:35 AM

I made a club called Love your life! Here's what it's about: This club is basically about what's going on in your life and where to come if you need advice or just need someone to talk to! Smile Anything, fashion, school, growing up,and much more!!! Smile please join and spread the word! To find the club just go on clubs then click on the category new and you'll see love your life! I still need a treasurer, secretary, and a VP!!! So please join and leave a comment when you go on the club and tell my me what you want to be and why. Thanks

I also have a club called Ariantors which is if you are a fan of Ariana Grande! I also need a treasurer, secretary, and VP! Basically do the same for the what I said for live your life! Thanks

These are the first two clubs I have ever made and I appreciate it if you read all this and joined them! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/13/2012 10:55:53 PM

Great ideas! Maybe I can beat this summer slump with these! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/12/2012 11:11:02 PM

I used to be a swimmer but I had a change in interest and quit. I've been putting on some weight and I need to stay active. I want to start running but I don't live in a neighborhood!I'm also embarressed to run in front of my family because my grandparents love to carry on about stuff. Are there any workouts or anything you recommend? Thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

Try running at a local school's track! That way, you're somewhere safe and you can measure how far you're going Smile We also have tons of other types of workouts right here on our site: http://www.girlslife.com/category/workouts.aspx Pick a few that sound fun and target the areas you want to work on. Then give them a try!
Lauren C.

by cheekymonkey1 on 7/12/2012 8:08:56 PM

1. Camp out in your backyard.
2. Go hang out at the beach with family and friends!
3. Have a water balloon fight!
4. Make a funny video with your besties, if you want you can even put it on YouTube so the world can see how much fun you guys are having!

by bayleesaysrawr on 7/12/2012 7:15:00 PM

Lucky for those who get out at the end of may/early june, i get out at the end of juneFrown the post is good timing for me thoughSmile

by Melissa227 on 7/12/2012 6:28:04 PM

you should add stalk One Direction all day. its fun. then go stalk Ed Sheeran, Baby Lux, Danielle Peazer, and Eleanor Calder. I love this. its fun❤

by emmiebabii77 on 7/12/2012 5:00:48 PM

Another fun thing to do this summer is..... join my club, God Lovers! Ha ha!

by Christiangal345 on 7/12/2012 4:26:10 PM

Will anyone join "All Girls Baking Club" PLEEEASE!!!!!!!!

by drummer on 7/12/2012 3:21:15 PM