AN HOUR AGO 5 ways to sass up your salad: http://t.co/6lXjxj4cim

2 HOURS AGO 5 fit vids to whip you into shape: http://t.co/4w5iTzC1Ql

3 HOURS AGO We wanna know! How do you feel about smoking? http://t.co/WcbALOzQ4B

COMMENTS

Get pedi-perfect: 8 easy steps to a midsummer foot rescue

Summer can give skin a sun-kissed glow and locks a lovely lightness. But it doesn’t do our feet any special favors. Athlete’s foot, dirty nails, calloused heels...

mod mod mod
im leaving for a weekend beach trip tommorrow what should i pack?we are goin to meet one of my dads freinds so we will prob be goin out thnxSmile

Hey girlie,

I would probably pack two bathing suits, a pair of sandals, plenty of sunscreen and deodorant, a maxi dress, a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, and a cute tank top or two. Plus hair ties and something to read/listen to! That way, you're prepared for anything! Smile
Lauren C.

by natbe99 on 7/12/2012 8:09:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! I'm wondering, what color leather jacket I should invest in? It's one of the items on my BTS shopping list, and I just found the perfect one! There are two colors: black and a chestnut/brown/caramel. My style is mostly classic and girly, with a little bit of boho and glam to it. Because it is an investment piece in my wardrobe, I want to choose the color that would best match my current wardrobe and style. Thanks so much for your help!
-Krusha27

Hey girlie,

Since you have a boho/classic vibe going with your wardrobe, I would absolutely go for the caramel colored jacket. Black is classic but it can feel a little edgy/hard - but a caramel color will be the perfect mix of romantic and boho!
Lauren C.

by krusha27 on 7/12/2012 7:02:36 PM

hey gals if u need advice on ANYHING just ask me. be a fan on my advice quenn page or just comment on my profile. im here to help

by myth_lover on 7/12/2012 6:35:54 PM

mod mod mod
Ok i need a response back asap for this. So i have a bridal shower saturday and i dont know what to do for clothes hair makeup anything. Im tall have shoulder lenght brown hair and green/blue eyes. i am going shopping tonight at 7 to get whatever i dont have for it. thanks in advance.
- Myth_lover

Hey girlie,

I would probably wear a cute and easy sundress - something in soft pastel colors. If it has super thin straps, pair it with a light cardigan or a light gray blazer. (A pair of gray skinny jeans and a tropical floral top would also work great with a blazer - black or white, maybe?) Keep your makeup natural and choose a fun summery lipstick, like a coral, to make it pop. Keep your hair down and natural for the perf mix of stylish and effortless! Smile
Lauren C.

by myth_lover on 7/12/2012 5:01:38 PM

I've been having an issue with my hands since yesterday. They are hurting a lot and it is really painful. They are very red and blue/purple in some spots. They feel swollen and bruised and sore and hot. I've had this happen to me in the past year but it usually went away within a day but now it's becoming progressively worse. Yesterday it was just my palms and today it spread to my fingers. I didn't hit my hands against anything so I think it's from writing a lot and from playing the violin because when I write it's even more painful. My parents think it's no big deal and that I'm overreacting but I'm not. I can't stop writing cause I'm taking SAT classes and I have a lot of homework from that plus a ton of AP/honors summer homework and I can't not practice violin for long because it will affect my playing. I know your not a doctor but is there any massage or lotion or medicine or some sort of remedy for these type of things? Thanks!

Hey girl!  This sounds pretty serious, so I would definitely recommend asking your parents to see a doctor.  Even if it goes away and turns out to not be a big deal, its better to get your problem checked out than wait for it to go away on its own.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Scorpio1027 on 7/12/2012 4:45:09 PM

Need babysitting help? I'm a totally experienced babysitter, so join the club "Sitters in a Stitch" and get all the babysitting advice you'll need!

by may2030 on 7/12/2012 4:06:05 PM

modmodmod
so tomorrow i am leaving to new york. i will be in new york for like 2 weeks, and i have no idea what to pack. the weather will be in the 80's-90's. also for 4 days i will be at this festival thing ( you camp over the night their) do you have any outfit ideas for that?
thanks so much! sail

Hey girl!  Sounds fun! For camping, make sure to bring lots of tshirt and shorts, but also colder weather gear for when it gets colder at night.  For the rest of your trip, try out some cute skirts or sundresses, I love them for adorable summer looks.  Have  fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by sailaway11 on 7/12/2012 2:56:25 PM

Got a question about your bod? Wondering about celebrity gossip? Getting mixed signals from your crush? Digging in your closet for something to wear? We've got advice about everything about everything. Join my club, Everything About Everything!

by pretty123 on 7/12/2012 2:02:30 PM

ok so last year I used to be a brat and everyone hated
me. I changed and apologized but everyone still thinks
I'm a jerk!!! Help

Hey girl!  That's totally awesome that you had the courage to change and apologize.  I think people may need a little time, but by the time the new school year rolls around everyone will be looking for a fresh start.  Take advantage of your ability to change and put your best foot forward!  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.