AN HOUR AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

2 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 2 win @smsaudio's STREET by 50 on-ear wired sport headphones: http://t.co/ifcIPSGelE

COMMENTS

Get pedi-perfect: 8 easy steps to a midsummer foot rescue

Summer can give skin a sun-kissed glow and locks a lovely lightness. But it doesn’t do our feet any special favors. Athlete’s foot, dirty nails, calloused heels...

Awesome tips! I'm definitely doing this for back to school!
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey girls! Need beauty/fashion advice stat? My club Baylee's Beauty Beat is perf for you! We give tips from professionals daily! Find it on my profile Smile

by BayleeBeautyQueen on 8/26/2012 11:24:13 AM

MOD, MOD, MOD!
I'm trying to make my profile public, but how do I? I've been trying and it doesn't work.

Hey chica! Head to your account and uncheck the box next to "Keep My Profile Private".  Your parents have to approve the change is you're under 13.  xoxo

Kate G.

by cheetah#1 on 8/2/2012 12:42:25 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks!!!!!

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 8:35:54 PM

Mod mod mod
I have a problem I have a few bffs but I one is from like1st grade and we'll call her girl one the other two bffs are girl two and three anywho girl one and I hang out a lot but I also hang out with girls 2 and 3 but girls 2 and 3 feel like girl 1 is controlling me and making me hang out with her but she doesn't control me and I told girls 2 and 3 that but they are still angry at girl 1 i want to keep both friendships but I feel like I either have to be friends with one or the other what should I do btw they are great friends maybe not each other but they really are great

hey! just tell them you like them all and she's not controlling you, you hang out with her because you want to. I think they want you to be mad at her so that you will only hang out with them, but don't believe them!

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 8:22:51 PM

Mod mod mod
If I start a club how do I update or change anything(where do I go to do it) also if I don't want it is there anyway I can delete it

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 7:39:06 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks again and sorry for all the questions but I just made an account and wanted to post lots of comments and questions ha ha!!!!!😊

Hey! no sorry necessary, we mods are here to help with whatever you guys need Smile

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:54:15 PM

Mod mod mod
This may sound dumb but... What do you exactly do in a club

hey! That's not dumb at all. I guess it depends on what kind of club it is, but they're all forums for you guys to post or talk about whatever's on your minds Smile

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:43:41 PM

Mod mod mod
Thanks for the tips helen s. I really appreciated it😊😃😄☺😉

hey! You're so welcome, any time!

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 6:18:03 PM

Mod mod mod
What should I wear for the first day of school, hair ideas? Btw I don't want to wear a dress but I will wear a skirt

Helen S.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 7/17/2012 5:39:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I am going to the mall shopping on Thursday with my BFF. (She lives 2 hours away so I don't see her often.) I was wondering what I should wear and do with my hair. Any ideas?

Hey chicky, sounds like a fun day. Try wearing a colored tank with a cute, low-cut shirt over it. That way, if you see a shirt that you wanna try on that needs a tank underneath, you'll be all set. And since malls are usually chilly, you can take this chance to wear some cute capris and have your hair down. Put in a fun headband to add interest to your outfit.
Carrie R.

by greenbluepurple1 on 7/16/2012 1:38:32 PM

mod mod mod
so i just got some glitter eyeshadow from claires and i wanted to know the best way to wear it because i havent really ever worn makeup. also do u know any really good makeup tutorials for girls like me who just started wearing makeup. thanks a bunch!!!

Hey! try dabbing a little on the inner corner of your eye closest to your nose, it'll really make your eyes pop Smile
Helen S.

by myth_lover on 7/15/2012 8:19:53 PM

I love giving myself manis and pedis! For an exfoliating scrub, Instead of using olive oil and sugar, I use sugar and baby oil... The oil makes yoour feet feel so smooth after exfoliating!!!

by echri12 on 7/13/2012 7:24:41 PM

Hey girls Smile

Sometimes, MODs get SUPER busy answering everyone's questions and can't answer yours. But you can always come to me Smile I can give advice on:
Boys
Death/loss
Summer camp
Fears
Your bod
Self-esteem/confidence
Recipes
And any other advice you need! Please don't be afraid to ask because I promise I will not judge you and give you an honest answer to your question. I also check GL almost every day so I guarantee a speedy response! Im also here if you need someone to talk to. So what are you waiting for? My profile is a click away Smile

by xXMissBehavedXx on 7/13/2012 4:11:43 PM

?Questions about your body? your crush? Your studying? Anything i have answers and love meeting new people anytime! im here to help you! No question is too weird or stupid trust me its called

I Believe In You

also im looking for people to help run the club i just started the club so spread the news around thanks!

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 12:23:27 AM

So my house had a flood from a bursted pipe 4 months ago. I am back to my house and so excited for school, but I am scared. I am scared we don't have enough money for new school clothes,shoes, and accessories. My clothes I have now are really old and not cute. A lot of money was gone from house repairs, bills, and insurance. I am 14 to young for a job. My mom already told me that my first car(2 years from now) wont even be that good because of all that has happened this year. I don't know what to do. I mean I'm i'll be a sophmore. I know it's not all about looks, but last year I got a huge amount of money from my grand ma. I had 1/2 of that left after getting new clothes, but my new clothes turned out to shrink, be too small, and lets say I grew in places. So I was excited to have new clothes and stuff this year!! But what if my mom used that money for the house stuff? Please help. Thnx. Smile

Hey girlie,

I think you should try to prioritize what you want the most for this new school year. Is it new notebooks and pens? Is it a couple pairs of great new jeans? Is it shirts? Shoes? What is your "must have" item? Start with those, then make a list of the rest of things you want. (The bottom of the list should be things that you could go without, if you had to this year.) The truth is, sometimes life surprises us and we aren't prepared for it. Sometimes, we have to adjust because of it - and sometimes, we have to sacrifice so we can get back on our feet. This is one of those times! And look at it this way - you won't die if you don't get new clothes. You won't get sick if you have to reuse your pens/pencils/backpack from last year. But the house? That was a major issue and needed to be fixed asap. Basically, hang in there and try not to get too upset about these material things. A lot of kids don't know what "back to school shopping" even means, because they don't get new clothes each September. You're lucky you got them before, and that you have a wardrobe now to get you through the year (even if it feels old to you). Try to remember how fortunate you are - and slowly, your fam will work to put things back together again so it feels like the way it was before <3
Lauren C.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 7/13/2012 12:09:58 AM

ok so I am Bored of natural makeup looks I have blue eyes and pale blonde
skin and hair. What are fun eyeshadow. And mascara ideas

Hey girlie,

Check out these fun, more edgy makeup ideas to mix up your everyday look! Smile

Lauren C.

by kittykove2 on 7/12/2012 11:17:27 PM

Great! I love doing pedicures! Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 7/12/2012 11:15:09 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So, my Mom is a beautician. She thinks that shaving your legs is bad for you and makes your hair harder and thicker. So she makes me wax it. It hurts and sometimes I can't get it done every other week so I have hair on my legs. It's embarrassing. I want to ask her if I can start shaving my legs but I'm scared she will say no and think I'm out of my mind. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!

Hey girlie,

The way you choose to get rid of that leg hair is a personal choice so, if the waxing isn't your style, just be straight with her and tell her that! If the hair growing back makes you feel self conscious and you want more control (for example, shaving every two days), or even if you just want to try it so you know what the difference is, you're not wrong to be curious! Smile
Lauren C.

by purplepants99 on 7/12/2012 9:07:07 PM

So I'm going into 8th grade this year and at the end we have a graduation.The girls wear dresses and guys just nice pants and shirts. I have nooo idea what sort of dress I'd wear. I want it to be pretty and elegant, but not too old. (I know it's early but it really goes by soooo fast)

by cheekymonkey1 on 7/12/2012 8:50:19 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
ok i really want a jean jacket, u know something that i could wear with everything. but i'm just wondering, what if my jeans r like a shade darker or lighter then whatver jacket i get. does that matter? will it still look good?
just wonderingSmile thanks!

by Alykat18 on 7/12/2012 8:27:08 PM

mod mod mod
im leaving for a weekend beach trip tommorrow what should i pack?we are goin to meet one of my dads freinds so we will prob be goin out thnxSmile

Hey girlie,

I would probably pack two bathing suits, a pair of sandals, plenty of sunscreen and deodorant, a maxi dress, a pair of jeans, a pair of shorts, and a cute tank top or two. Plus hair ties and something to read/listen to! That way, you're prepared for anything! Smile
Lauren C.

by natbe99 on 7/12/2012 8:09:53 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hey! I'm wondering, what color leather jacket I should invest in? It's one of the items on my BTS shopping list, and I just found the perfect one! There are two colors: black and a chestnut/brown/caramel. My style is mostly classic and girly, with a little bit of boho and glam to it. Because it is an investment piece in my wardrobe, I want to choose the color that would best match my current wardrobe and style. Thanks so much for your help!
-Krusha27

Hey girlie,

Since you have a boho/classic vibe going with your wardrobe, I would absolutely go for the caramel colored jacket. Black is classic but it can feel a little edgy/hard - but a caramel color will be the perfect mix of romantic and boho!
Lauren C.

by krusha27 on 7/12/2012 7:02:36 PM

hey gals if u need advice on ANYHING just ask me. be a fan on my advice quenn page or just comment on my profile. im here to help

by myth_lover on 7/12/2012 6:35:54 PM

mod mod mod
Ok i need a response back asap for this. So i have a bridal shower saturday and i dont know what to do for clothes hair makeup anything. Im tall have shoulder lenght brown hair and green/blue eyes. i am going shopping tonight at 7 to get whatever i dont have for it. thanks in advance.
- Myth_lover

Hey girlie,

I would probably wear a cute and easy sundress - something in soft pastel colors. If it has super thin straps, pair it with a light cardigan or a light gray blazer. (A pair of gray skinny jeans and a tropical floral top would also work great with a blazer - black or white, maybe?) Keep your makeup natural and choose a fun summery lipstick, like a coral, to make it pop. Keep your hair down and natural for the perf mix of stylish and effortless! Smile
Lauren C.

by myth_lover on 7/12/2012 5:01:38 PM

I've been having an issue with my hands since yesterday. They are hurting a lot and it is really painful. They are very red and blue/purple in some spots. They feel swollen and bruised and sore and hot. I've had this happen to me in the past year but it usually went away within a day but now it's becoming progressively worse. Yesterday it was just my palms and today it spread to my fingers. I didn't hit my hands against anything so I think it's from writing a lot and from playing the violin because when I write it's even more painful. My parents think it's no big deal and that I'm overreacting but I'm not. I can't stop writing cause I'm taking SAT classes and I have a lot of homework from that plus a ton of AP/honors summer homework and I can't not practice violin for long because it will affect my playing. I know your not a doctor but is there any massage or lotion or medicine or some sort of remedy for these type of things? Thanks!

Hey girl!  This sounds pretty serious, so I would definitely recommend asking your parents to see a doctor.  Even if it goes away and turns out to not be a big deal, its better to get your problem checked out than wait for it to go away on its own.  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by Scorpio1027 on 7/12/2012 4:45:09 PM

Need babysitting help? I'm a totally experienced babysitter, so join the club "Sitters in a Stitch" and get all the babysitting advice you'll need!

by may2030 on 7/12/2012 4:06:05 PM

modmodmod
so tomorrow i am leaving to new york. i will be in new york for like 2 weeks, and i have no idea what to pack. the weather will be in the 80's-90's. also for 4 days i will be at this festival thing ( you camp over the night their) do you have any outfit ideas for that?
thanks so much! sail

Hey girl!  Sounds fun! For camping, make sure to bring lots of tshirt and shorts, but also colder weather gear for when it gets colder at night.  For the rest of your trip, try out some cute skirts or sundresses, I love them for adorable summer looks.  Have  fun! xxoo
Maggie P.

by sailaway11 on 7/12/2012 2:56:25 PM

Got a question about your bod? Wondering about celebrity gossip? Getting mixed signals from your crush? Digging in your closet for something to wear? We've got advice about everything about everything. Join my club, Everything About Everything!

by pretty123 on 7/12/2012 2:02:30 PM

ok so last year I used to be a brat and everyone hated
me. I changed and apologized but everyone still thinks
I'm a jerk!!! Help

Hey girl!  That's totally awesome that you had the courage to change and apologize.  I think people may need a little time, but by the time the new school year rolls around everyone will be looking for a fresh start.  Take advantage of your ability to change and put your best foot forward!  Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by kittykove2 on 7/12/2012 1:29:59 PM

Check out my profile!!

by kittykove2 on 7/12/2012 1:15:26 PM

I have a round face, blue eyes, blonde hair, and pale skin.
How do I do my makeup? Please tell me what colors to use.
Thank you!!!

Hey girl!  You can always check out the beauty channel on our website for tips!  For your coloring, I would use brown and other neutral shades for your eyes to make the blue really stand out.  You could even use blue mascara to emphasize your eyes, but keep the rest of your makeup toned down when you're focusing on your eyes Smile  A little blush can give you color and brighten up your face to match your gorg bright hair.  Try out a bunch of things to see what works best for you!  Have fun! xxoo
Maggie P.