AN HOUR AGO Check out how one girl is standing up against an unfair dress code: http://t.co/Ma5nb8RWIY pic.twitter.com/zsR5j5j4Hy

2 HOURS AGO Have you checked out @onedirection's new single as a foursome?: http://t.co/jkLqxpXlPd pic.twitter.com/Ah9gvdHTPb

3 HOURS AGO All those DIY facials may be doing some damage: http://t.co/g9NNZRrerU pic.twitter.com/60NZrCdCwX

COMMENTS

8 books we wish were flicks

Sometimes when we read books, we can automatically picture everything in our head. The book turns into a mini movie in our mind as we imagine what...

OMG!! Magyk is being made into a movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next book in the series to come out. Can hardly wait till april!

by galegirl on 11/14/2012 5:54:39 PM

Peter and the Starcatchers is already an AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL Broadway play.

by couturecub on 11/12/2012 3:54:18 PM

I love the westing game and from the mixed up files from.... and i would be soooo cool if my favorite book out of my mind was a movie

by manders99 on 10/20/2012 8:34:24 PM

Maximum Ride forever im gonna try out to be nudge in the movie id be perfect i talk alot and in a way im sorta prissy

by Tinky516 on 9/8/2012 10:50:47 PM

Uglies was AWESOME loved it my other fav from that series is extras

by Tinky516 on 9/8/2012 10:47:35 PM

The Westing Game is already a movie

by MouseHouseF on 8/17/2012 2:37:45 PM

"Artemis Fowl!" People! Grant my wish! Also, "Maximum Ride," anyone?

And, about "The Giver..." apparently, it has been tossed around as an idea for a movie for ages, but never been made into a movie.

by Freakout911 on 8/12/2012 8:59:36 PM

I sooooooooooooo cant wait for the tiger's curse movie to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally like Kishan better than Ren. wonder who they will cast.......

by liebling on 8/7/2012 7:16:39 PM

I love Uglies! I want that to become a movie! But only if they get it almost EXACTLY correct Tong Laughing ;{)

by girlyschoolchik on 8/4/2012 1:46:56 PM

I just finished this...interesting book called, “Hooking Up.” It was pretty good, but if it were a movie, it would be a Romance Action movie (obviously), rated R!

by bluedogchica on 7/31/2012 5:09:05 PM

What's at the top of your back-to-school shopping list?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!