1 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

8 books we wish were flicks

Sometimes when we read books, we can automatically picture everything in our head. The book turns into a mini movie in our mind as we imagine what...

OMG!! Magyk is being made into a movie!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next book in the series to come out. Can hardly wait till april!

by galegirl on 11/14/2012 5:54:39 PM

Peter and the Starcatchers is already an AWESOMELY AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL Broadway play.

by couturecub on 11/12/2012 3:54:18 PM

I love the westing game and from the mixed up files from.... and i would be soooo cool if my favorite book out of my mind was a movie

by manders99 on 10/20/2012 8:34:24 PM

Maximum Ride forever im gonna try out to be nudge in the movie id be perfect i talk alot and in a way im sorta prissy

by Tinky516 on 9/8/2012 10:50:47 PM

Uglies was AWESOME loved it my other fav from that series is extras

by Tinky516 on 9/8/2012 10:47:35 PM

The Westing Game is already a movie

by MouseHouseF on 8/17/2012 2:37:45 PM

"Artemis Fowl!" People! Grant my wish! Also, "Maximum Ride," anyone?

And, about "The Giver..." apparently, it has been tossed around as an idea for a movie for ages, but never been made into a movie.

by Freakout911 on 8/12/2012 8:59:36 PM

I sooooooooooooo cant wait for the tiger's curse movie to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!! I totally like Kishan better than Ren. wonder who they will cast.......

by liebling on 8/7/2012 7:16:39 PM

I love Uglies! I want that to become a movie! But only if they get it almost EXACTLY correct Tong Laughing ;{)

by girlyschoolchik on 8/4/2012 1:46:56 PM

I just finished this...interesting book called, “Hooking Up.” It was pretty good, but if it were a movie, it would be a Romance Action movie (obviously), rated R!

by bluedogchica on 7/31/2012 5:09:05 PM