9 HOURS AGO You asked, we answered: All of your period problems explained: http://t.co/m2z8rSRDk4 pic.twitter.com/uDc7ZhRphV

10 HOURS AGO Now we know our A-B-Cs...and AAs and Ds and DDs! : http://t.co/2x8U6KXZE0 pic.twitter.com/MUU78ifVQZ

11 HOURS AGO *Nail* your mani this summer with these swoon-worthy shades: http://t.co/9SZQnQpniY pic.twitter.com/U05xIS5hWD

COMMENTS

9 young Olympians you should be watching

The United States is sending 530 athletes to London for the 2012 Olympic Games—and more than half of the athletes are female. While GL will be following...

I can't wait for London 2012! Go Missy, Reed, and all the others! Laughing

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 5:54:53 AM

I have a weight problem. My mom says I don't need to lose any weight but she doesn't se my stomach everyday. Your workouts would probably help but I can never stick with it. Do you have any advice for sticking with my goals? Thank you!

Hey! When I was growing up, I felt exactly the same way. With demands from school, friends and (work possibly), it is hard to meet a day to day routine. If you write down exactly what your goals and try one for a month you may find that is the way to go. Just be yourself!

Helen S.

by chick987 on 7/17/2012 8:36:42 PM

I can't wait for this! I'g rooting for them all!! Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/14/2012 11:27:49 PM

Go Lee Kiefer! She lives in Lexington, KY- and thats where I live!! Woohoo! She went to the High School that I'm gonna go to!

by Ostar21 on 7/14/2012 10:44:03 PM

My twin cousins were in the Olympics last time for Judo

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/14/2012 9:14:47 AM

I cant wait for the Olympics to start! I was happy to see Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman ,Missy Franklin, and Jordyn Wieber!

by onedirection9 on 7/13/2012 10:02:03 PM

Super cool Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/13/2012 4:31:53 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/13/2012 4:23:38 PM

I LOVE fencing!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome and super fun!!!! I Can't wait to watch the fencing portion of the Olympics!!!

by Myipodrox16 on 7/13/2012 2:55:43 PM

k so i got soooo excited when i saw reed kessler on the list! i'm so excited!!!

by horseluver686 on 7/13/2012 2:45:18 PM