1 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

2 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

COMMENTS

9 young Olympians you should be watching

The United States is sending 530 athletes to London for the 2012 Olympic Games—and more than half of the athletes are female. While GL will be following...

I can't wait for London 2012! Go Missy, Reed, and all the others! Laughing

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 5:54:53 AM

I have a weight problem. My mom says I don't need to lose any weight but she doesn't se my stomach everyday. Your workouts would probably help but I can never stick with it. Do you have any advice for sticking with my goals? Thank you!

Hey! When I was growing up, I felt exactly the same way. With demands from school, friends and (work possibly), it is hard to meet a day to day routine. If you write down exactly what your goals and try one for a month you may find that is the way to go. Just be yourself!

Helen S.

by chick987 on 7/17/2012 8:36:42 PM

I can't wait for this! I'g rooting for them all!! Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/14/2012 11:27:49 PM

Go Lee Kiefer! She lives in Lexington, KY- and thats where I live!! Woohoo! She went to the High School that I'm gonna go to!

by Ostar21 on 7/14/2012 10:44:03 PM

My twin cousins were in the Olympics last time for Judo

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/14/2012 9:14:47 AM

I cant wait for the Olympics to start! I was happy to see Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman ,Missy Franklin, and Jordyn Wieber!

by onedirection9 on 7/13/2012 10:02:03 PM

Super cool Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/13/2012 4:31:53 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/13/2012 4:23:38 PM

I LOVE fencing!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome and super fun!!!! I Can't wait to watch the fencing portion of the Olympics!!!

by Myipodrox16 on 7/13/2012 2:55:43 PM

k so i got soooo excited when i saw reed kessler on the list! i'm so excited!!!

by horseluver686 on 7/13/2012 2:45:18 PM

When applying sunscreen, don’t forget the tricky spots (ears, behind the shoulders, eyelids, and feet) so you don’t get burned!

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Dairy is necessary for a well-balanced diet.

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!