3 HOURS AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

4 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

5 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

9 young Olympians you should be watching

The United States is sending 530 athletes to London for the 2012 Olympic Games—and more than half of the athletes are female. While GL will be following...

I can't wait for London 2012! Go Missy, Reed, and all the others! Laughing

by Nightless on 7/20/2012 5:54:53 AM

I have a weight problem. My mom says I don't need to lose any weight but she doesn't se my stomach everyday. Your workouts would probably help but I can never stick with it. Do you have any advice for sticking with my goals? Thank you!

Hey! When I was growing up, I felt exactly the same way. With demands from school, friends and (work possibly), it is hard to meet a day to day routine. If you write down exactly what your goals and try one for a month you may find that is the way to go. Just be yourself!

Helen S.

by chick987 on 7/17/2012 8:36:42 PM

I can't wait for this! I'g rooting for them all!! Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/14/2012 11:27:49 PM

Go Lee Kiefer! She lives in Lexington, KY- and thats where I live!! Woohoo! She went to the High School that I'm gonna go to!

by Ostar21 on 7/14/2012 10:44:03 PM

My twin cousins were in the Olympics last time for Judo

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 7/14/2012 9:14:47 AM

I cant wait for the Olympics to start! I was happy to see Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman ,Missy Franklin, and Jordyn Wieber!

by onedirection9 on 7/13/2012 10:02:03 PM

Super cool Smile

by fallsb-ball on 7/13/2012 4:31:53 PM

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 7/13/2012 4:23:38 PM

I LOVE fencing!!!!!!!!!! It's awesome and super fun!!!! I Can't wait to watch the fencing portion of the Olympics!!!

by Myipodrox16 on 7/13/2012 2:55:43 PM

k so i got soooo excited when i saw reed kessler on the list! i'm so excited!!!

by horseluver686 on 7/13/2012 2:45:18 PM

i can't wait for the equestrian sports!! COME ON KAREN O'CONNOR!!! Laughing

by Kalulah on 7/13/2012 1:42:15 PM

love u Jordyn Wieber!

by myfatsquirrel on 7/13/2012 12:17:32 PM

Wieber is from Placerville, CA!!! i live kinda by Placerville!!! I"VE GOT WIEBER FEVER!!!! GO JORDYN!!!!!!

by loppyears12 on 7/13/2012 12:15:19 PM

Go Missy Franklin!!!!! She's awesome.

by amileofroses on 7/13/2012 11:45:29 AM

MODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
ive known a boy since i was 2, and weve been Best Friends. I kinda forgot about him when i moved cross-country, twice. But now that im in the same state visiting EVERYBODY, i remember him and im going to hometown tomorrow i get to see him, the thought of it makes me happy. I think i "like" him. Kniw what i mean? Please reply cuz i havnt seen him in 3 years!!!

Hey girl!

That sounds super exciting. Nothing like a little rekindled romance. When you see him, remember...it's been a long time. Start out slow but really catch up on anything and everything that's been happening in both of your lives. Be cool, relaxed, and show your great personality. If you two were best friends, I'm sure you'll pick right back up where you left off. Add some flirt to your conversations and comment on how good looking he's gotten or something that will flatter him. Don't get too crazy but definitely bring on that flirt. Be yourself and you'll do great!

Catherine C.

by YayaYuiki on 7/13/2012 11:25:39 AM

I would like to recognize my swim coach Candace Cooper, she qualified for the 2012 Olympic trails in the 100m back, but had to withdraw because of an injury that made her retire from swimming.

by smootches on 7/13/2012 9:18:08 AM

i would like to add alex morgan to this list. pretty much the best up-and-coming soccer player

by soccerlover99 on 7/13/2012 12:52:24 AM

?Questions about your body? your crush? Your studying? Anything i have answers and love meeting new people anytime! im here to help you! No question is too weird or stupid trust me its called

I Believe In You

also im looking for people to help run the club i just started the club so spread the news around thanks!

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 12:38:35 AM

i love Marlen and how she knows she will prove that women can do things guys can shes awesome i love her!!!!!!!

by lilliebeans on 7/13/2012 12:34:14 AM

Modmodmod
About all of your contests, do you choose the winner out of all of the entries, of all of the girls that entered? Because I entered to win the Hunger Games autographed DVD a bazillion times, and I was wondering if that was just wasting my time, or actually increasing my chances of winning.
Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

For each of our contests, a computer takes every entry and then randomly selects ONE from the bunch. So it's completely random and we have nothing to do with selecting the winner! That way, we can't influence the outcome and it stays totally fair. Since it's completely random, you could win if you enter 50 times... but someone who only entered once could win as well. Just enter as many times as you'd like - as many times as you're comfy with - and cross your fingers!
Lauren C.

by Graciegang on 7/13/2012 12:00:16 AM

One of my good friends i met through ballet is super fun to hang out with outside of dance she's kind,funny,considerate but in ballet... she's another story like when it's free time ill ask her something and she'll just ignore me or if she starts laughing and i laugh with her she looks at me like I'm crazy. I always ask her if there's anything wrong, but she always says no. HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey girlie,

Check out this article about the EXACT same sitch. The truth is, she's probably trying to look cool around the other people at ballet. Who knows who she's trying to impress or what her goal is, but she's treating you differently and making you feel bad. Do real friends do that? Not in our book! I would seriously consider whether this friend makes you happy enough to deal with her mood swings. Personally though, I think you deserve a friend who is proud to call YOU a friend - not pretend like she doesn't even know you in certain situations <3

Lauren C.

by snagmonkey on 7/12/2012 11:45:57 PM

Please answer this as soon as possible!!
Today I woke up and my throat felt dry so I went to go get water. It felt fine afterwards but then it hurt still. I had a ricola and it felt better for like 10 minutes. I garguled some hydrogen peroxide and it still hurts. My throught only hurts when I cough and swallow. It also feels acidic in a way. Oh, btw, I had a Juice slushie last night before I went to bed, so it might be that. But it hurts, so idk what to do!!
Thanks!!

Hey girlie,

Since it hurts when you cough and swallow, it sounds like it might be a nasal drip! Basically a nasal drip is when you have mucus built up in your nasal passages and it drips slowly down the back of your throat (I know, totally gross). They can irritate your throat and make it feel kinda sore for a while. Keep an eye on it and see if it gets any better over the next couple days. If it still hurts or you develop other symptoms in a couple days, you should visit the doctor so a professional can diagnose you <3 Feel better!
Lauren C.

by Gabbyw123 on 7/12/2012 9:26:51 PM

Come to the club, Sitters in a Stitch, made specifically to help other sitters with any problems they have babysitting the little ones! We can help each other and offer tips. I know when I started, I had lots of questions, so ask me about anything, and I'll happily help.

by may2030 on 7/12/2012 8:13:08 PM

I love Missy Franklin so much! She deserves every bit of success that she's getting.

by swimmergirlbla on 7/12/2012 7:52:40 PM

OMG! I know Jordyn Wieber!

by smiling4ever14 on 7/12/2012 6:41:24 PM

Who the heck is Lolo Jones??? I LOVE Jordyn Wieber!!! She trains at my gym!!!

by Sarah510 on 7/12/2012 6:22:43 PM

@cbcool Lolo Jones is I think 29 not so young that;s why she isn't mentioned in this article

by ninadasiy on 7/12/2012 6:05:08 PM