2 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

3 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

4 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Brighten up homeroom this fall with cool colored jeans

Loved the colored jeans in our August/September denim issue? Here are some totally affordable pairs (all under $25!) to keep you lookin’ crazy cool for back...

i have to wear a uniform for my school. and they allow things like makeup, nail polish and necklaces and any kind of ear rings how can i spice up my uniform to stand out and not be stuck in a sea of green and white (my school colors). school starts in 4 weeks so i need to know FAST

Hey girlie! Try lots of pops of color.  Get some cool necklaces or bracelets that you can wear and try out some awesome manis.  Any accessories you find can be an awesome way to stand out! xoxo

Kate G.

by lgraciarod on 8/1/2012 1:05:24 PM

there so cute any one would be cot in thoses

by maya123 on 7/30/2012 9:36:06 PM

I totally love the bright blue ones!

by HungerGames2425 on 7/28/2012 3:37:22 PM

One more time. Ok. I have dark skin so a lot of the beauty tips you give don't fit me. How do you apply natural makeup for dark skin? Thank you so much.

hey! In this article it says that blue is a pretty universal makeup shade that flatters all skin tones. I've read that the darker your skin is, the more colors of makeup flatter you, so probably, whatever you try will look good Smile

Helen S.

by transform2314 on 7/23/2012 5:55:28 PM

Sigh... I wish I could wear skinny jeans, but I'm a dancer do I have muscular thighs and calves. The colors are so cute though! I may have to pick up some of the flaired ones

by shellstheturtle on 7/22/2012 11:35:17 PM

I have these purple skinny jeans and they are baggy in my "down there" area and they do fit but it looks weird and it feels me feel insecure and it feels like people are staring at me.

Hey girlie,

If they don't fit properly (and they don't, if they're baggy and making you feel self-conscious), try bringing them to a tailor. It will cost a little money to get them altered for your shape, but it probably won't be too much - and that way, you didn't waste money buying them because you'll actually be able to wear them! Smile It's so worth it.
Lauren C.

by luvmusic244 on 7/19/2012 6:10:58 PM

Love all the colors!! I wish jean skirts came in those colors!

by unicornninja on 7/15/2012 2:36:47 PM

I like the electric blue and the red ones <3

by daddy'sgrl12 on 7/15/2012 9:38:14 AM

@fashionguru6 I would try Delias for clothes andWalmart Target or even just get a cute purse to bring just your homework home not all ur books keep the ones that u dont need in ur locker. Thats wat i did

by kckellykell on 7/15/2012 12:37:53 AM

Omg love it!!!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/14/2012 10:57:37 PM

Super cute fall outfit idea: Add a little texture to your look with a ruffled blouse under a cardigan.
What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!