Bridget M.

is modding

43 MINUTES AGO 6 new Christmas music videos we can't stop watching: http://t.co/N2g6v5Tq9l

1 HOURS AGO Deck your nails! Christmas mani inspo: http://t.co/1YDVUPbPoR

2 HOURS AGO How to deal with a super-strict dad: http://t.co/CuQ1uUykKt

COMMENTS

Brighten up homeroom this fall with cool colored jeans

Loved the colored jeans in our August/September denim issue? Here are some totally affordable pairs (all under $25!) to keep you lookin’ crazy cool for back...

I am going into sixth grade and what are some websites for supplies and also some good clothing ones not forever 21 or wetseal i already go there but something good and supplies not staples though i want something diffrent to set a statement thnx very much

As for the clothing maybe try something like modcloth.com. They have cute vintage inspired clothing that you may really like. Also Urban outfitters has some cute clothing. They might even have some cool supplies as well. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by fashionguru6 on 7/14/2012 9:46:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, this is kinda lame and sad, but I feel like I don't have a life. I have two really close friends, but we don't hang out too often, they don't necessarily get along, they are kinda tom-boyish (I am girly; I care about clothes, boys, makeup, etc.)and crazy. I have a facebook and whenever I see status about hanging out with friends and stuff it's like a stab in the back. I'm really shy and the only party I got invited to is a sleepover and I'm very scared to go.
School doesn't start for like 2 months and I rely on the internet to keep me occupied. What and where should I go to meet some friends? High school is gonna start in the fall and I don't want to be alone again!! Please help!

Well since you'll be high school, you'll make tons of new friends. Trust me. Also I used to be the same. I always felt like I had no friends and the friends I did have never invited me places. It wasn't always the best situation. But as I went through high school that changed. I made new friends and started doing new fun things. Then I went to college and things completely changed. I made even more friends and I'm doing exciting things all the time! So don't be too stressed. In time you will have more adventures. Don't worry! Just focus on finding awesome people in high school and making new friends. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by emmyie11 on 7/14/2012 9:28:34 PM

I want the green ones! SO CUTE!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/14/2012 8:21:14 PM

Do you need advice? Would you like a quick, helpful answer on a problem? Then I'm your girl! Leave a comment on my profile with your question. I'm on GL everyday, so I can guarantee a fast response. And I can answer questions about anything:
boys
study skills
time management
how to ace auditions/tryouts
self-confidence
questions about high school
serious issues
and anything else you could have a question about! I even answer questions about singing and acting. So if you have an issue and you need an answer fast, come to my profile, leave a question, and I will give you a fast, helpful reply.

by supersingershannon on 7/14/2012 7:32:54 PM

OMG those are awesome colors!!!! Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/14/2012 7:04:57 PM

i have a red and purple but i really really like those bright blue ones now...

by Alykat18 on 7/14/2012 5:34:05 PM

are there any that arent skinny?

by colorqueen101 on 7/14/2012 5:31:09 PM

These are so cute! The orange ones are my favorite- they're perf for fall!!

by JoshHutchersonLover on 7/14/2012 4:16:13 PM

Hey Peace Kool, it should take between couple days to two weeks. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 4:14:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
About how long does it take for a profile to be moderated?
Thanks in advance! Smile