7 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

10 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

11 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

COMMENTS

Brighten up homeroom this fall with cool colored jeans

Loved the colored jeans in our August/September denim issue? Here are some totally affordable pairs (all under $25!) to keep you lookin’ crazy cool for back...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i have to wear a uniform for my school. and they allow things like makeup, nail polish and necklaces and any kind of ear rings how can i spice up my uniform to stand out and not be stuck in a sea of green and white (my school colors). school starts in 4 weeks so i need to know FAST
THANKS Smile

Hey girlie! Try lots of pops of color.  Get some cool necklaces or bracelets that you can wear and try out some awesome manis.  Any accessories you find can be an awesome way to stand out! xoxo

Kate G.

by lgraciarod on 8/1/2012 1:05:24 PM

there so cute any one would be cot in thoses

by maya123 on 7/30/2012 9:36:06 PM

I totally love the bright blue ones!

by HungerGames2425 on 7/28/2012 3:37:22 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
One more time. Ok. I have dark skin so a lot of the beauty tips you give don't fit me. How do you apply natural makeup for dark skin? Thank you so much.

hey! In this article it says that blue is a pretty universal makeup shade that flatters all skin tones. I've read that the darker your skin is, the more colors of makeup flatter you, so probably, whatever you try will look good Smile

Helen S.

by transform2314 on 7/23/2012 5:55:28 PM

Sigh... I wish I could wear skinny jeans, but I'm a dancer do I have muscular thighs and calves. The colors are so cute though! I may have to pick up some of the flaired ones

by shellstheturtle on 7/22/2012 11:35:17 PM

I have these purple skinny jeans and they are baggy in my "down there" area and they do fit but it looks weird and it feels me feel insecure and it feels like people are staring at me.

Hey girlie,

If they don't fit properly (and they don't, if they're baggy and making you feel self-conscious), try bringing them to a tailor. It will cost a little money to get them altered for your shape, but it probably won't be too much - and that way, you didn't waste money buying them because you'll actually be able to wear them! Smile It's so worth it.
Lauren C.

by luvmusic244 on 7/19/2012 6:10:58 PM

Love all the colors!! I wish jean skirts came in those colors!

by unicornninja on 7/15/2012 2:36:47 PM

I like the electric blue and the red ones <3

by daddy'sgrl12 on 7/15/2012 9:38:14 AM

@fashionguru6 I would try Delias for clothes andWalmart Target or even just get a cute purse to bring just your homework home not all ur books keep the ones that u dont need in ur locker. Thats wat i did

by kckellykell on 7/15/2012 12:37:53 AM

Omg love it!!!!!

by kittykove2 on 7/14/2012 10:57:37 PM

I am going into sixth grade and what are some websites for supplies and also some good clothing ones not forever 21 or wetseal i already go there but something good and supplies not staples though i want something diffrent to set a statement thnx very much

As for the clothing maybe try something like modcloth.com. They have cute vintage inspired clothing that you may really like. Also Urban outfitters has some cute clothing. They might even have some cool supplies as well. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by fashionguru6 on 7/14/2012 9:46:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Okay, this is kinda lame and sad, but I feel like I don't have a life. I have two really close friends, but we don't hang out too often, they don't necessarily get along, they are kinda tom-boyish (I am girly; I care about clothes, boys, makeup, etc.)and crazy. I have a facebook and whenever I see status about hanging out with friends and stuff it's like a stab in the back. I'm really shy and the only party I got invited to is a sleepover and I'm very scared to go.
School doesn't start for like 2 months and I rely on the internet to keep me occupied. What and where should I go to meet some friends? High school is gonna start in the fall and I don't want to be alone again!! Please help!

Well since you'll be high school, you'll make tons of new friends. Trust me. Also I used to be the same. I always felt like I had no friends and the friends I did have never invited me places. It wasn't always the best situation. But as I went through high school that changed. I made new friends and started doing new fun things. Then I went to college and things completely changed. I made even more friends and I'm doing exciting things all the time! So don't be too stressed. In time you will have more adventures. Don't worry! Just focus on finding awesome people in high school and making new friends. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by emmyie11 on 7/14/2012 9:28:34 PM

I want the green ones! SO CUTE!

by Acutiebookworm on 7/14/2012 8:21:14 PM

Do you need advice? Would you like a quick, helpful answer on a problem? Then I'm your girl! Leave a comment on my profile with your question. I'm on GL everyday, so I can guarantee a fast response. And I can answer questions about anything:
boys
study skills
time management
how to ace auditions/tryouts
self-confidence
questions about high school
serious issues
and anything else you could have a question about! I even answer questions about singing and acting. So if you have an issue and you need an answer fast, come to my profile, leave a question, and I will give you a fast, helpful reply.

by supersingershannon on 7/14/2012 7:32:54 PM

OMG those are awesome colors!!!! Laughing

by lovelydays111 on 7/14/2012 7:04:57 PM

i have a red and purple but i really really like those bright blue ones now...

by Alykat18 on 7/14/2012 5:34:05 PM

are there any that arent skinny?

by colorqueen101 on 7/14/2012 5:31:09 PM

These are so cute! The orange ones are my favorite- they're perf for fall!!

by JoshHutchersonLover on 7/14/2012 4:16:13 PM

Hey Peace Kool, it should take between couple days to two weeks. Xoxo

by Lynae P. on 7/14/2012 4:14:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
About how long does it take for a profile to be moderated?
Thanks in advance! Smile

by PeaceKool on 7/14/2012 4:00:45 PM

i want green ones! and pink

by fiafia17 on 7/14/2012 1:38:53 PM

im getting the bright blue ones for my bday.

by SKYRIM78 on 7/14/2012 1:14:04 PM

i bought the red skinnies! at first i thought it woudn't match anything in my wardrobe, but they work with white, black, purple and pastel colored shirts

by emroxlol on 7/14/2012 1:10:22 PM

I already have a pair of red ones. Try Celebrity Pink if you like skinny jeans that aren't actually skintight, but still formfitting.

by 7200wolfgirl7200 on 7/14/2012 12:12:01 PM

A great way to ground the bright colors of the pants without going too bold is with a black top

by bellababy4 on 7/14/2012 12:57:41 AM

I love the sky blue ones. Smile

by Chloe<3 on 7/14/2012 12:33:44 AM